Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Chloe and Toby like each other and really fancy each other but don’t see it ever being made official or lasting once they leave.
I have to agree with this. Even though I really want them to win I’ll give it a few months tops lol.

Reactions: 10
I will say in their defence that they’ve gotten zero screentime in over a week due to the latest Faye island drama and then the jibberty stuff. I find if a couple aren’t heavily featured in a few days you forget why you liked them.

All caught up on last nights episode and I actually had to fast forward through the Liam and Millie date 🙈 it was too cringe and given way too much time. They’re clearly the producers favourites because the last few seasons, the producers winners always get the most final date airtime (Molly and Tommy, Siannise and Luke). Although I could be wrong, I guess we’ll see tomorrow night if Chloe and Toby get more than them but I just couldn’t sit through it

Reactions: 13
All caught up on last nights episode and I actually had to fast forward through the Liam and Millie date 🙈 it was too cringe and given way too much time. They’re clearly the producers favourites because the last few seasons, the producers winners always get the most final date airtime (Molly and Tommy, Siannise and Luke). Although I could be wrong, I guess we’ll see tomorrow night if Chloe and Toby get more than them but I just couldn’t sit through it
chloe and Tobys will be the only date on Sunday and then the vote will open at the end of the show so that will work in their favour

Reactions: 11
The ‘could you be happier?’ Catchphrase of Love Island has officially been replaced by ‘I just need to be true to myself’. Give me strength if I hear Lib say that again !!!!!!! Or the worst one ‘I’ve not found love but I found self-love’ … bit of a contradictory statement !

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The ‘could you be happier?’ Catchphrase of Love Island has officially been replaced by ‘I just need to be true to myself’. Give me strength if I hear Lib say that again !!!!!!! Or the worst one ‘I’ve not found love but I found self-love’ … bit of a contradictory statement !
It’s so 🙄. We get it Lib you’re a strong confident woman. You weren’t always but you learned to be. That has been your journey.

The Amy Hart route workedbecsuse it was genuine. Everything about Lib is pulled from the “ how to be a memorable islander” handbook. She doesn’t seem to realise that to be memorable you need to be authentic.

• Heart
I don’t think he made a song and dance out of telling her that. If anything she backed him into a corner.

I find the friendship very superficial and for show. I think they really like each other and are close in a let’s make a dance routine or take pictures kind of way but as said she rarely went to Kaz for anything meaningful.
backed him into a corner? I don't see how. He told her he loved her then kept repeating it alongside her full name like something out of a Rom -com. It's impossible to force words out of others' mouths. He was in the wrong.

Reactions: 9
backed him into a corner? I don't see how. He told her he loved her then kept repeating it alongside her full name like something out of a Rom -com. It's impossible to force words out of others' mouths. He was in the wrong.
She kept asking him did he love her and put him on the spot. I agree he shouldn’t have said it when he didn’t mean it but it’s different to implying he went out of his way to tell her when he didn’t which was implied in the original post I responded to (I think, I can’t remember for certain as there’s a lot of posts).

Reactions: 7
She kept asking him did he love her and put him on the spot. I agree he shouldn’t have said it when he didn’t mean it but it’s different to implying he went out of his way to tell her when he didn’t which was implied in the original post I responded to (I think, I can’t remember for certain as there’s a lot of posts).
Did she? I don't remember that as part of the conversation at all.
If she had asked him outright he loved her, he should have said no.

Reactions: 4
Go back and have a look at it - I could be remembering it wrong and ultimately he was in the wrong for saying he did but I don’t think it was as black and white as him going out of his way to declare love for her when he didnt love her.

Reactions: 7
It’s so 🙄. We get it Lib you’re a strong confident woman. You weren’t always but you learned to be. That has been your journey.

The Amy Hart route workedbecsuse it was genuine. Everything about Lib is pulled from the “ how to be a memorable islander” handbook. She doesn’t seem to realise that to be memorable you need to be authentic.
Absolutely !!!!
I think she also took a sprinkle of Jade Goody into her personality and tried to act so thick throughout the show. Like she had an excuse for all the red flags / being treated like crap by Jake moments because she’s just ‘so ditzy’. I believed until I swear I read somewhere that she has incredibly high scoring A-Levels. She’s had a game plan the whole way through x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did she? I don't remember that as part of the conversation at all.
If she had asked him outright he loved her, he should have said no.
Yes she did. She said to him I told you I loved you 4 weeks ago and you didn’t say it back, why? I remember because I wrote here that it’s a very weird thing to do.

I know you didn’t ask me this but his body language with her screams ‘neutral’ at best, and his words come across very insincerely, he just repeats what she says and agrees with it 🤷🏻‍♀️.

There’s only so much you can fake.
What makes me laugh is he wants to be a lawyer 😂😂 can't even convince us that he likes her.. So transparent lol.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 722811
Yep called it! Liberty is the chosen one for the next in the style collab 😂
The don't want to change anything about her but posted an extremely filtered picture that looks like someone else altogether?

I don't think there's any strong couples in it this year, never has been. Liam will stray as quick as a blink. Faye & Teddy have no hope on the outside. Chloe and Toby will have a blast and loads of great sex before it fizzling out. I love Kaz though and I'd like it to be real but Tyler did play around and continue to play the two girls which was tit! 🤷 At least Toby made up his mind eventually! 😂
The immature 'boys' have let this series down from day one.
The boys have been tit. Not good looking enough, not interesting enough, and when they started philandering couldn't even philander well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolutely !!!!
I think she also took a sprinkle of Jade Goody into her personality and tried to act so thick throughout the show. Like she had an excuse for all the red flags / being treated like crap by Jake moments because she’s just ‘so ditzy’. I believed until I swear I read somewhere that she has incredibly high scoring A-Levels. She’s had a game plan the whole way through x
just because you are smart academically that does not mean you have common sense or you are emotionally intelligent

Reactions: 20
I’m mostly confused watching it how they can be wearing full make up during the day time or even the evening! I’m in Spain right now and it’s sooo hot, you spend 90% of the day literally sweating! Or maybe it’s just me 🥵😂
Deffo not just you mate, I live in Cyprus and once summer hits my make up bag is abandoned 🤣
I honestly don't know how the girls in the villa cope with it, I'm sat on the patio sweating and my moisturizer is running in my eyes and stinging them 🥵
This is the tit they should be doing YouTube tutorials on!

• Haha
The don't want to change anything about her but posted an extremely filtered picture that looks like someone else altogether?
I thought this too, of all the girls in there I think Liberty looks least like her Insta photos. I think she’s a pretty girl with a great figure but she doesn’t look like those photos at all. Bit weird for someone who is talking about being true to themselves etc really.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just had a look at Libertys insta, pre LI and she’s unrecognisable.

• Heart
Go back and have a look at it - I could be remembering it wrong and ultimately he was in the wrong for saying he did but I don’t think it was as black and white as him going out of his way to declare love for her when he didnt love her.
I kind of agree. It was obvious what she wanted to hear, and when she asked him to tell her how he felt, it was clear that only 'I love you' would suffice, so I think Jake said it knowing that was his final and only card. He shouldn't have, but I do think she basically backed him into a corner.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.