Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just because you are smart academically that does not mean you have common sense or you are emotionally intelligent
This is true but she acts like she can’t string a sentence together or form an opinion by herself. She clearly can.

Reactions: 5
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/15925736/love-island-liberty-back-millie-liam-win/

But Liberty said Millie and Liam are “soulmates”. She said: “It is a hard one. I will have to go with Millie and Liam. "They are totally in love with each other. I would go as far to say they are soulmates. "I could see them getting married and everything. "I will definitely buy a hat and a dress for their wedding.

What do we think about this? I'm surprised she would vouch for Milliam as the strongest couple when Kaz is her best friend in the villa.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This is true but she acts like she can’t string a sentence together or form an opinion by herself. She clearly can.
Cracked me up when she said she didn’t want there to be any ‘aminosity’ between them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you’re a girls girl you don’t say to your friends that they aren’t your friends. “Well we clearly aren’t friends. But that hasn’t come from me […] maybe I’ve been too nice?”

That conversation was literally two days ago. Faye is a Faye’s girl. She would be totally draining to have around.
Girl friends have arguments and fall out. But the way they recovered and still remained friends shows the true friendship they have. I swear most of you must never argue or get the wrong end of the stick and fall out with friends or family 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cracked me up when she said she didn’t want there to be any ‘aminosity’ between them 😂
I remember one time Jake implied something was on the ‘corner of his tongue’ , I nearly spat my tea out !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

But Liberty said Millie and Liam are “soulmates”. She said: “It is a hard one. I will have to go with Millie and Liam. "They are totally in love with each other. I would go as far to say they are soulmates. "I could see them getting married and everything. "I will definitely buy a hat and a dress for their wedding.

What do we think about this? I'm surprised she would vouch for Milliam as the strongest couple when Kaz is her best friend in the villa.
Kaz is lumbered with Tyler not even her best friend can pretend that mess is going to work out. FTR I don't see Milliam lasting either.

Reactions: 3
Who are everybodys winners?
I genuinely hope Millie and Liam but that’s because of my obsession with her lol. Although I actually do really like Liam too and think he’s a bit of craic! There’s just something about her I reaaaaaally like, she’s pretty (naturally pretty!!!!!), she’s funny/dry, she seems to get on with everyone, have them craic etc. I think she does genuinely like him but seems like she doesn’t suffer fools gladly. Yes she forgave him after Casa but I don’t think (and I hope) she’ll drop him if he tries it again lol. I’d say her DMs will be inundated !!

Also has this been covered but have yous seen the rise of Lillie ?? Girl was on tv for maybe 3 shows ? She’s surpassed 100K followers and had a premier league footballer liking her pictures causing a scandal in the media. I just don’t get her hype xx

Reactions: 13
AJ insta is soo cringe she is soo desperate for fame it’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 3
Girl friends have arguments and fall out. But the way they recovered and still remained friends shows the true friendship they have. I swear most of you must never argue or get the wrong end of the stick and fall out with friends or family 😫
The only realised they made up is because Faye (and the producers) spotted an opportunity for screentime and to make another situation all about Faye.

• Haha
I wouldn’t mind either Chloe and Toby or Millie and Liam because I think there are genuine feelings there for both couples.

Kaz and Tyler is all for show and Faye is unhinged, she does not deserve to win.

Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t mind either Chloe and Toby or Millie and Liam because I think there are genuine feelings there for both couples.

Kaz and Tyler is all for show and Faye is unhinged, she does not deserve to win.
She doesn’t deserve to win but she’s just gobby and short tempered, not unhinged.

AJ insta is soo cringe she is soo desperate for fame it’s unbelievable.
God forgive me but she is a very very very old looking young woman. I wouldn’t flinch if one of the other girls in the villa introduced her as their mum. Could easily pass for a well kept lady in her late 40s

Reactions: 19
Catching up from last night. Faye crying at them leaving - she literally said she didn't like Jake and told Lib they weren't friends??? I was surprised at how upset Millie and Chloe were too

Reactions: 9
Bit late t
I think she is beautiful, calm and self assured but with the wrong partner who definitely does not fancy her.
I can [almost] get past the shrieking after I saw how supportive she was to Liberty last night .. whether Liberty actually needed it is another conversation.
Calm?????

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel like Faye is one of those people that are really faithful to their girls.
I'm inclined to agree with this. For all her faults, I get the feeling she's a lioness when it comes to her 'gewls.'

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I actually think that Kaz will do well. She was already an influencer before love island, looks great and has great style. Millie is gorgeous but how many pretty, tanned, blonde influencers are out there? Absolutely shitloads. People get bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

she's not biased

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.