Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am watching the reactions to Millie telling the girls about her date again. I am laughing my ass off at Fayes reaction, god help she's so put out she can't hide it 😂😂😂
Being the person she is I KNOW that will eat away at her 🙈
they really should have given them a better date... even a picnic would have been nicer!! 😄
I was lmao when I saw them standing in that swamp I cannot lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

It's the worst season yet. No couples that will stick together, very few likeable people and no stunners all season compared to the women of the past. But ITV will flog the show for many years to come as it's a cash cow for them. I expect a South Africa winter season to be announced.

Reactions: 5

It's the worst season yet. No couples that will stick together, very few likeable people and no stunners all season compared to the women of the past. But ITV will flog the show for many years to come as it's a cash cow for them. I expect a South Africa winter season to be announced.
I think they should do a ski chalet

• Heart
Reactions: 13
. I expect a South Africa winter season to be announced.
I dono - I think the last one failed miserably and this season has been a bit of a letdown. I think they’ll leave it til next summer so people have forgotten how awful this season was.

Reactions: 7
Only watched LI this morning catching up on the thread now!

From the very first second of Jake & Lib’s date I thought it looked so fake like a green screen! Strange…

Liam describing the flamenco dancers as “Women with Towels doin this: 💃🏻" had me dead

Liberty speaking to Millie like she was reading off a script that was meant to be said ABOUT her rather than BY her: “I know I’m beautiful inside and out and I’ve been true to myself..” all seemed very weird lol

But ITV will flog the show for many years to come as it's a cash cow for them. I expect a South Africa winter season to be announced.
I think they announced after the last Winter LI it wasn’t going to be done again! The fact it wasn’t on this Jan wasn’t exactly covid related, it was just that they don’t want winter LI again because it didn’t do well last time.
I loved it but the general public didn’t

• Haha
Liberty looked gorgeous on the last date 😍 I know it’s only a tv show but I think it took real courage to end something that didn’t feel right

Reactions: 9
Liberty speaking to Millie like she was reading off a script that was meant to be said ABOUT her rather than BY her: “I know I’m beautiful inside and out and I’ve been true to myself..” all seemed very weird lol
I think that’s Liberty all over. Shes describes herself repeatedly in the way she wants the public to see and describe her. It’s all tell now show.

Reactions: 8
What’s people’s opinion on Kaz?

There’s a lot of hate on Facebook with people saying Kaz is fake because she wasn’t there when Liberty was crying (lol, she was on her date) and didn’t cry when Liberty said she was leaving.

smh I hate people.
I think she’s beautiful but annoying. And I think she’s playing a huge game.

I think that’s Liberty all over. Shes describes herself repeatedly in the way she wants the public to see and describe her. It’s all tell now show.
Got to be honest, I’ve liked Lib so far, but I found her super annoying tonight. It’s the first time I’ve actually questioned whether she was playing a game all along!

Faye just said that because she was hurt over the votes. Obviously Faye is a real one and is gonna be there for the girls when they need her. If she was born a DAY earlier, she’d be a typical Gemini. Lots of us have been saying Jake’s a wrong’un for weeks and Faye called him out on movie night. Millie called Liberty “sensitive”.

IMHO, of course. ♥
Yeah, I agree. I think Faye said that because she felt betrayed. I think she felt they were saying they weren’t compatible and if she felt that way, she would have told them as a friend, and expected the same back.
I do think she overreacted, but I could see where she was coming from.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think she is beautiful, calm and self assured but with the wrong partner who definitely does not fancy her.
I can [almost] get past the shrieking after I saw how supportive she was to Liberty last night .. whether Liberty actually needed it is another conversation.

Reactions: 4
I think she knows Tyler isn’t that into her but she wanted him and knows they look together so is happy to coast with him until the finale.

Why did they sleep on the day beds when Jake was sleeping in the hallway bed anyway?

Reactions: 2
Only watched LI this morning catching up on the thread now!

From the very first second of Jake & Lib’s date I thought it looked so fake like a green screen! Strange…

Liam describing the flamenco dancers as “Women with Towels doin this: 💃🏻" had me dead

I think they announced after the last Winter LI it wasn’t going to be done again! The fact it wasn’t on this Jan wasn’t exactly covid related, it was just that they don’t want winter LI again because it didn’t do well last time.
I loved it but the general public didn’t
You must’ve missed how beautifully Kaz uplifted Liberty. That’s a true friend right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What’s people’s opinion on Kaz?

There’s a lot of hate on Facebook with people saying Kaz is fake because she wasn’t there when Liberty was crying (lol, she was on her date) and didn’t cry when Liberty said she was leaving.

smh I hate people.
I absolutely adore Kaz. She has provided great looks and fantastic entertainment this season. Kyler for the win!

Faye was on another level entirely and should never have been allowed carry on the way she did. That said, am a fan of screaming and shouting on occasion... remember it all kicking off with Anna and Jordan when she found out he was actually trying to steal India from KING Ovie? I didn't like either of them but that was TV gold 🤣🤣
Anna was so rude towards India when she had a go at Jordan. But I loved it :ROFLMAO:

I think she is beautiful, calm and self assured but with the wrong partner who definitely does not fancy her.
I can [almost] get past the shrieking after I saw how supportive she was to Liberty last night .. whether Liberty actually needed it is another conversation.
What is it that makes you think he doesn’t fancy her? Explain please

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Liberty has dried her tears and just signed with Neon Management, one of the two bigger agencies that takes on islanders (Off Limits being the other one).
I’m truly ambivalent here, 50% of me is saying you don’t hang around then luv, whilst the other 50% is saying ‘you go girl, life is short, buy yourself a blazer’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂 can you understand this - chaotic house and interrupted mid typing 😂

From the hour we see, to me the other three boys actually look smitten, don’t think Tyler is there yet.
Be interesting to see who strays first once the holiday romance is over.
I think Liam will stray first, it won't have anything to do with how much he likes Millie, just him being him.

Reactions: 20
What is it that makes you think he doesn’t fancy her? Explain please
They’re friendly enough and probably good mates but there are hardly any public displays of affection, they just don’t give me that vibe …. some things are just not tangible.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.