Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be interesting to see how our initial views change over the weeks. I mean last year i really like Georgia at first 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand Lucie, she’s going to be trouble I think.

I think Sherif and Callum are going to be this years ones who struggle to find anyone to couple up with.

Reactions: 3
I don't like Joe, he reminds me of that Eyal or whatever guy from last year.
Amy is def Lauren from 2018.
Anton is new Adam.

I am not a big fan of contestants this year, initially I liked Amber until she opened her mouth. Callum is a sweetheart, but I think he is too nice and clever for those bombshells like, do you know what I mean, like, it is what it is, like.

Reactions: 2
It will be interesting to see how our initial views change over the weeks. I mean last year i really like Georgia at first 😳🤣
She bugged me from the moment she entered the villa. Laura grew on me last year. Wouldn’t have minded if she won!

I can’t stand Lucie, she’s going to be trouble I think.

I think Sherif and Callum are going to be this years ones who struggle to find anyone to couple up with.
Not keen on sharif- his face when she stepped forward for someone else 🤣 he wasn’t happy!

Same 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Even the mention of her name makes me annoyed now 😂
‘I’m loyal babes’
‘I didn’t kiss him, he kissed me!’
🔔🔚

Reactions: 6
Laura grew on me last year. Wouldn’t have minded if she won!
Oh yes! I really liked Laura, but would cringe for her every time she went all possessive and clingy. Apart from those moments she was my fave. Do you all watch the first look on the ap ( yep I have the ap 🤣) I did last year but thought I might try and refrain this year. Try being the key word here 😊

Reactions: 2
Oh yes! I really liked Laura, but would cringe for her every time she went all possessive and clingy. Apart from those moments she was my fave. Do you all watch the first look on the ap ( yep I have the ap 🤣) I did last year but thought I might try and refrain this year. Try being the key word here 😊
I have the app to vote but haven’t looked so far this year

I’ve come here to ask one thing and I know I’m going to get sucked into this thread 🙈 but I’m SURE Lucie was in something else or someone who looks like her, she’s so familiar! Anyone know?

Also Amy is so so much like Laura from last year- blonde, slightly older (on average compared to most of the others, she’s younger than me I’m not ageist haha) and she’s an air hostess, and she seems a bit keen from the off

Reactions: 1
I’ve come here to ask one thing and I know I’m going to get sucked into this thread 🙈 but I’m SURE Lucie was in something else or someone who looks like her, she’s so familiar! Anyone know?

Also Amy is so so much like Laura from last year- blonde, slightly older (on average compared to most of the others, she’s younger than me I’m not ageist haha) and she’s an air hostess, and she seems a bit keen from the off
I've heard people say she looks like Aquamarine but I think that's mainly the blonde hair 😂

I So wanted Hannah and Jon to get married and have babies...................ah. I miss Hannah and her glorious, WTF bikinis.

Jon may well be a bell end on TOWIE but i will adore Island Jon forever for the "You make me feel like a rainbow" 🥴

Anyway this year:

Anton - Bollockwagon

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m sooooo happy there is a thread for this I’m buzzing . I bloody love it! Not loving Bev though , my bev a bev your bev ,bev my arse and bev off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was so sure I'd not get sucked into it all again but within 5 mins already had. My OH pretends to hate it 'oh god not this tit' then watches avidly and knows all their names before me.
Does anyone else think Callum looks like Eddie Redmayne? It was annoying who he reminded me of then I got it.
Anton is awful - those white jeggings!
Like the girls mainly but Amber would irritate me being so rude to Callum and being so proud of being 'high-maintainence' eg unpleasant.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same! Plus he is 45 and tries to pretend he isn't watching for the bikinis. I cant say anything as I am watching for The Fury:love:
and what a beautiful boy he is swit swoo 😗 the girls faces when he strolled in . Even my one dried up old ovary starting singing! I love it when they mix it up. Hope anton gets gone soon he’s an awful human being he would partner up with himself he loves himself so much . Sleeping with all those girls yuck, I would t touch him with someone else’s.

Reactions: 4
I was so sure I'd not get sucked into it all again but within 5 mins already had. My OH pretends to hate it 'oh god not this tit' then watches avidly and knows all their names before me.
Does anyone else think Callum looks like Eddie Redmayne? It was annoying who he reminded me of then I got it.
Like the girls mainly but Amber would irritate me being so rude to Callum and being so proud of being 'high-maintainence' eg unpleasant.
Thank you! It’s been annoying me trying to work out who he looks like! He’s the image of Eddie Redmayne.

Reactions: 4
I also think Amber was off putting but she'll probably make great TV, I'm suprised that the guys dont seem to be lusting over her cus she is super pretty.

AND YES eddie redmayne, thats who I was thinking of, maybe that explains my sudden crush on him, or its the welsh accent.

Reactions: 5
I think lads are getting more into girls who have a nice personality, at least the ones I know do.

Even the ones on love island said you’ve Gota have something to say. Amber strikes me as the type to rely solely on her looks.

I think poor Callum may the first to go. I reckon Amber will graft Fury and he’ll pick her. The new dancer guy is a bit of a melt but he gets to pick a girl so I take it the guy who’s left goes?

Graft, melt?! Ive just noticed how I’ve automatically started speaking the love island language again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.