Love Island 2019 šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t necessary disagree with Amber and Anna being annoyed about their friend, or not accepting Danny and Arabella, but it was the way they were going on with Danny. They could have ignored D&A all night, or had it out with them and said we think you are awful for x,y,z and I think that would have been fine.

What I didnā€™t like was Amber asking him over and over what his problem was, being really aggressive whilst pretending she wasnā€™t sure why Danny had an issue. All the while Anna kept repeating goodbye or whatever as though Danny should duck off, but Amber kept asking him questions to keep him there. I found it a bit gas-lighty acting like he had the problem when it was them. I also didnā€™t like the calling over from the big group whilst they were kissing. Saying all of that itā€™s very clear that Arabella can more than stand up for herself and has put herself slap bang into the drama so Iā€™m nit that sympathetic for them.

Reactions: 15
Those girls are immmature idiots end of. If I were Yewande Iā€™d be embarrassed that they were behaving like that on my behalf.

Reactions: 10
Just sent you a link if you don't have Netflix
Yeah, they aren't around this year annoyingly! Last year was my first series, and I found season 2 to watch on Netflix and season 3 on ITV player. Which is now the hub.binge watched the lot.It was a good summer!

First look looks tense tonight! ALL the arguments! Hurrah šŸ¤£
Series 2 was the best! Actually people wanting love not just fame! Look at Nathan and Cara now šŸ’• sorry but this years is crap no one has chemistry or attraction they just know thy need to couple up to win and get their tvshow/presenting job at the end

Those girls are immmature idiots end of. If I were Yewande Iā€™d be embarrassed that they were behaving like that on my behalf.
They remind me of the horrible girls from school. Anna is the same age as me and Iā€™m a mother Iā€™d never act like that I get the younger girls but sheā€™s nearly 30 stop been pathetic! ā€œOMG how dare he pick the girl he wants toā€ people think he should of picked yewande cause sheā€™s their friend? Good god girl get a grip!!!

Reactions: 7
Yewande showed herself to be a vicious cow imo. She had NOTHING to say to Danny until Arabella walked in, they would sit in painful silence. He was pushed onto her from the get go because nobody else wanted her and they didnā€™t want a backlash in social media. Harsh but true.

Reactions: 14
Yewande gave Danny absolutely nothing but he continued to try with her and tell her what she wanted to hear to try and get in her good books, it didnā€™t work so when someone new comes in and shows him attention and makes it clear they want to be with him, of course heā€™s going to go for it

I donā€™t really like Danny but I do respect him for staying calm whilst amber was mouthing off to him, if someone spoke to me like that I would go off

Reactions: 9
The thing I was shouting at the TV about was Amber's 'if you've got anything to say - say it to us face' stuff with Danny - then when walking away with her back to him passive aggressively muttering so he could just catch bits of it. Also her constant staring at him then 'why does he keep looking over here?'. I don't mind her tbh but she was awfully immature last night.
Also Anton shouldn't've apologised to Anna and Amber because he didn't pick Yewande.
Can't wait til tonight - should be an eye opener for Curtis and Amy when they realise people aren't fooled - they think they have got it in the bag.

Reactions: 8
Can't wait til tonight - should be an eye opener for Curtis and Amy when they realise people aren't fooled - they think they have got it in the bag.
Hope they pick a tweet that leads to some kind of fight, like where they mention Curtis isn't to blame anytime she throws a rager šŸ¤© She's so dramatic, there's bound to be some kind of argument

Reactions: 3
Did I really hear Anton say he was afraid of Anna and Amber when they get annoyed?! Glad Jordan and Michael stood up to their childish ways, canā€™t believe Anna is almost 30 and acting like that šŸ™„

They really want to rule the school, donā€™t they?

Reactions: 5
that tom is one shady fecker aint he? Poor Maura

is it the tweets? to me it sounded like it was things they had said about each other?

Reactions: 2
that tom is one shady fecker aint he? Poor Maura

is it the tweets? to me it sounded like it was things they had said about each other?
I think it's the tweets as there seemed to be user names above the quotes. Both are entertaining but tweets are good as they get a glimpse as to how the outside world sees them :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Isnā€™t it ironic that a lot of the people slating tattle lately for ā€˜trollingā€™ will be watching love island tonight finding these negative tweets and the islanders reactions hilarious šŸ˜‚
Also, I love Anna and Amber despite their childish behaviour last night! I think they were right to be pissed off at Danny, clearly didnā€™t have genuine feelings for yewande despite him claiming so just before the re coupling!

Reactions: 6
Suggestion for next thread title, this took a lot of thought...

Love Island 2019 #2

If we're feeling really adventurous we could add 'it is what it is'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
looks like tonight's show is full of deliberate editing to bring Lucie and some of the others back to front and centre.

Reactions: 2
Love Islands a flop except for Tommyā€™s c*** Part 2.

I was listening to Elma on the radio, she was picked for the original line up but bottled it.

Reactions: 1
looks like tonight's show is full of deliberate editing to bring Lucie and some of the others back to front and centre.
Thank god. Iā€™m glad the subject has now moved on from boring Yewande.

I definitly think now that Joes gone, Lucie would give Tommy a chance if he pursued her.

Reactions: 3
I GOT: A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!! #CrackOn #AdminCloseThis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.