Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The women are far more attractive than men so far.

Taking bets on how long yowande lasts.

Reactions: 3
I really dislike Amy. Im not keen on the high waisted swimsuits either they look like a sure way to end up with a yeast infection

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really dislike Amy. Im not keen on the high waisted swimsuits either they look like a sure way to end up with a yeast infection
I was actually thinking its the best swimsuit in there 🤦 Although the amount of times she says 'like' is a bit off-putting

Reactions: 1
Haha Ambers face when he said Wales. Her and Callum will not last, I think hes realised shes thick as tit

Reactions: 4
Did she just say she doesn’t know where Cardiff is?
No she didn't say she didnt know where Cardiff is she didnt know where the place he said he lived was then he started to mansplain to her and said its near a place called Cardiff.

They are bringing in a few later. That boxers brother hasn’t came in yet either and they will need to stir it up.

I've changed my mind, I don't mind Amy now 🤣🤣. Anton however🙄 well he best at least be entertaining. Last year in the early days Adam provided a lot of entertainment with his flip flopping

Reactions: 5
I'm already irritated by "bevvy" 🙄
How long till the memes that say "stop trying to make bevvy happen"? 😂😂😂

Also I really like Amy so far, she reminds me of Scottish Laura from last year. Disappointed that Anton is the Scottish representation this year... he seems like this years villain like Adam last year

How long till the memes that say "stop trying to make bevvy happen"? 😂😂😂

Also I really like Amy so far, she reminds me of Scottish Laura from last year. Disappointed that Anton is the Scottish representation this year... he seems like this years villain like Adam last year
Anton is a pure twit 💁🏽‍♀️

He’s making my skin crawl already

Reactions: 6
Yay a Love island thread!!!!! Now I can combine my 2 guilty pleasures..[emoji1787]

Has everyone see The Sun (please don't judge, it was on my celeb gossip thing!) Today?
Old photos have emerged of one of the contestants Anton I'm black face as Mr T.
Marcelle from blazing squad has publicly spoken out saying he should be kicked off, and I agree.
They'll have to won't they?
Just saw the pics.
ITV really turned a blind eye to this?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Anton needs to kicked off for pulling black face. Do they not screen potential contestants social media before they come in.
Im strangely attracted to Tyson Furys brother 😐

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.