Love Island 2019 πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like them...
Therefore I’m excited for the series already 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The girls always go mad for the arrogant players and over look the nice genuine guys (even though they say that’s not what they are after).

If a guy is mature, he’s too dull, if he’s intellectual, he’s too boring, if he’s a respecting gentleman, he’s too nice, if he’s modest, he’s not confident enough. This is all the stuff that I would actually hope for in a guy! The girls are warped πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I like Amy, can't stand amber, really like Callum, don't mind Anna. Oh I quite like Michael too. It is what it is 🀣 my 15 year old likes Lucie, I'm on the verge of finding her and her bevs annoying.so far I'm finding the rest of them a bit bland. Totally hooked in already, hurrah!

Reactions: 4
Just saw the pics.
ITV really turned a blind eye to this?
I saw a clip of this guy from the reveal and he was bragging about how he'd cheated on all of his past girlfriends as well :rolleyes: (which is obviously not on the same level as blackface but I knew he was a head then). Don't understand how he can fancy himself so much with those eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we just take a second....

Tommy Fury 😱😱😍😍
Feel a bit pervy fancying him though, I'm a decade older.
But I reckon I could show him a good time πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Amy the air hostess is so like Tilly Keeper who plays Louise in Eastenders, it's the mouth, can't unsee.

Reactions: 1
Oooh I'm glad I found this thread. I like Lucie and the guy she's with so far. Anton needs to go already, Adam was hard enough to deal with last year but atleast he was good to look at. I'm surprised Michael didn't get snapped up, he surprised me the most. I didn't appreciate Callum being called old when I'm older than him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Reactions: 4
I know I said I’d give it a few days but!... πŸ˜‚Quite like Michael I think his name is from Liverpool and TOMMY!! 😍😍😍 just wow! He is fit as! Let’s hope he doesn’t turn out to be an arse! First impressions of Anton is he is a prick. Looking forward to seeing what happens tonight! πŸ˜ƒ bye bye summer! πŸ‘‹πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.