Love Island 2019 šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who doesnā€™t know what an ā€œeagleā€ is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not being funny but whatā€™s wrong with Square Head Wes 2.0s ears? šŸ˜³

Reactions: 2
Im glad Tommy didnt pick Amber she thinks shes pretty (which she is) but a bit of modesty would be nice. This will make things a bit interesting.
Antons face cracked me up too once he realised he was alone now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im glad Tommy didnt pick Amber she thinks shes pretty (which she is) but a bit of modesty would be nice. This will make things a bit interesting.
Antons face cracked me up too once he realised he was alone now
And no girl kissed him only a peck . You can drive off in your Porsche now so mammy can wax your anal beard

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I liked Lucie yesterday but the way she looked around to see who was watching when Joe kissed her put me off. I think she's secretly loving all the boys swooning over her. Poor Joe. I'm glad Amber didn't get picked though she need to be knocked down a few pegs.

Reactions: 8
Lucie is loving the attention, I canā€™t stand her.

Never been rejected before amber? Ya have now šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Still love Tommy, thought he would pick Amber but Lucie is loving all the attention. Wasnā€™t going to watch it this year but Iā€™m already hooked & cant wait for tomorrowā€™s episode!

Reactions: 6
I can't belieeeeeve Tommy ( swoon šŸ˜) picked Lucie! He should have picked amber, then he'd have the best of both worlds for a bit and everyone would be happy.Next recoupling Lucie could just pick Joe again anyway?! IF she really did want to be with him.

Also, after tonight's revelation about how Amber suits all sunglasses ( Callum looked gorg in his, cow!) I stand by my "can't stand her" reaction from last night. She reminds me of last year's Hayley. Stunning to look at, but not a nice person at all.

Oh, and also just seen that Amy spent Ā£13000 on her teeth šŸ˜± they look really awful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does anyone think Lucie is the new Megan?

I think amber is like Hayley too and look how long she lasted, not long šŸ˜ƒ the boys wonā€™t couple up with her if she is so unsure.

Reactions: 7
I think Anna would be the best match for Tommy right now she looks like a woman who likes to take charge. I reckon a new girl will come in and Tommy will jump ship...unless that makes it too similar to the Adam/kendall/rosie situation last year.
I think Yewande is going to struggle to find anyone, she's not bad but I don't think she's a head turner.
Micheal is much better looking than Wes!
Wonder if Joe being so upset will put Lucie off him as it's a bit OTT after 2 days?
I'd like to see Anton go first, then take some time out to rethink his life. He seems very insecure to me, he always has to make a joke when it's not necessary, exaggerating his sex life etc.
Amy and Curtis seem to have the potential for a relationship, time will tell if they have the sexual chemistry or not. At this point they are probably most likely winners as they both seem likeable slightly awkward characters.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.