Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was knackered and fell asleep half way through so gunna catch up on last nights whilst I have a bath then get ready for tonights. I'm confused with all the 'A' names already haha xx

I think poor Callum may the first to go. I reckon Amber will graft Fury and he’ll pick her. The new dancer guy is a bit of a melt but he gets to pick a girl so I take it the guy who’s left goes?

Graft, melt?! Ive just noticed how I’ve automatically started speaking the love island language again 🤣
I read this and thought you were...

2B1CDFE1-72EC-4931-AAD6-C4087B4A533C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The production team are MUGGING HER OFF* Getting her to push this bevvy line.
You just know it’s so Twitter reacts 😕

*island lingo

Reactions: 2
The production team are MUGGING HER OFF* Getting her to push this bevvy line.
You just know it’s so Twitter reacts 😕

*island lingo
It’s such a ridiculous word, it’s certainly worked getting everyone talking. She definitely is getting a lot of air time

Amber is absolutely beautiful, such a stunning girl.
But doesn't she bloody know it!
Coming across like a right witch when she was talking to Callum about sunglasses weren't she!

Reactions: 10
No offence to blondes.
I’m getting confused by the blondes...
“Blonde 1”
“Blonde 2”
“That dancing dude that isn’t AJ”
“That Hannah Montana fan”

Amber is absolutely beautiful, such a stunning girl.
But doesn't she bloody know it!
Coming across like a right witch when she was talking to Callum about sunglasses weren't she!
Which instantly makes her.... not a bev 🙄
A Non-Bev!? 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
"blonde" that isn't Laura from last year
Blonde surfer girl

I don't know who the other blonde is?! 🤣
Blonde that isn’t Laura from last year
flight attendant Laura and surfer Laura. 🤣😂🤣

“Dude that looks like an own brand/Tesco basics range Wes”

Ok I need name badges and notes now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can being too nice be a turn off , these girls make me so angry. Although I know I take it too seriously an I genuinely want them to find love but they are only there for the boohoo.com contract and boom bod ads 🙄

Reactions: 11
No offence to blondes.
I’m getting confused by the blondes...
“Blonde 1”
“Blonde 2”
“That dancing dude that isn’t AJ”
“That Hannah Montana fan”

Which instantly makes her.... not a bev [emoji849]
Blonde 1: Lucie aka BEVVIE SURFER
Blonde 2: Amy the cabin girl
Not AJ: Curtis the ballroom dancer
Hannah Montana Fan: Tommy - "People think I look like a head but I love Hannah Montana"

How can being too nice be a turn off , these girls make me so angry. Although I know I take it too seriously an I genuinely want them to find love but they are only there for the boohoo.com contract and boom bod ads [emoji849]
Right my friend was like "Amber was looking into the horizon at the future Pretty Little Thing commercial"

Reactions: 3
Blonde that isn’t Laura from last year
flight attendant Laura and surfer Laura. [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

“Dude that looks like an own brand/Tesco basics range Wes”

Ok I need name badges and notes now.
Square head Wes 2.0: Michael
Sandwich Boy: Joe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Nope. @GossWhore
I’m cancelling Lucy until she can spell her name correctly.
You’re not gabby/gabbie/gabblee Lindley love. Sort it out.

Own brand Wes 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just spat my tea out, my husband thinks I'm mental 🤣
I’m no brand snob.
But don’t hand me the “wheat bites” and try and convince me it’s “weetabix”
YOU’RE NOT WEETABIX “SIMPLY BASIC’S WES” 🤨 sit down....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll be watching in the US when it comes to Hulu in the ( late fall?) again I guess, ahhh why do I do it? Can't help it I guess!

JaackMaate's summation was pretty hilarious as usual. They don't have anybody that you semi-root for this year though. Last year it was Dr. Alex and Camilla for me, even though Alex became a bit of a dick.

I ended up liking some of the others more than I expected, so I hope it would be that way this year. They always make them seem WAY more superficial than they are imo and once you get to watching, they're not half as shallow as the scripted tit they say in the intros are.

No doubt there'll still be a lot of stupidity and cringeworthy moments.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.