Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brightstar72

VIP Member
I.don’t.like.talking.about.my.feelings. Yewande’s starting to irritate me now she’s coming across as a personality free zone with zero effort and blank expressions. No doubt an unpopular opinion but had to get that one out 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Fudgecakes

I can’t get over Yewande whispering in front of Arabella! I’m glad she’s gone, hunni was nasty towards the end there

Reactions: 18

WillowM

What I found hilarious is when Anna was talking about fit body - Anton was smirking and thought she’s talking about him .. noooot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
the other half pretends he ONLY watches 'this shit' because I 'make him'. Well I have been very busy the last few days and not watched it and the other half is clearly as bright as Tommy:

Me: have you been enjoying Love island?
Him: what? I don't watch that shit. Am a MAN 💪
Me: Chucky egg, you do know that the Sky Q box shows what's been watched right? And if you stop watching when the credits are on and dont watch the whole recording, when I come to watch it i have to click 'watch from the start'? So i ask again, are you enjoying love island?
Him: Why did Sherif get binned?????? :giggle:

Busted. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Suggestion for next thread title, this took a lot of thought...

Love Island 2019 #2

If we're feeling really adventurous we could add 'it is what it is'

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sln2404

I actually can’t believe how many women fancy Tommy. Like I get he’s a good looking but imagine being with a bloke who can’t make cheese on toast or a brew. Such a man baby. Such a massive turn off.

Last edited:

WillowM

I didn’t like Yewandes attitude at the end . She didn’t handle that very well , felt a lot of snappy bitterness. Proper cat woman 😼

somepeople

That has to be the least gracious exit Ive ever seen!! I have a feeling the other girls are not going to be very nice to Arabella !!

GossWhore

VIP Member
Yewande definitely can't start complaining now. Danny has put so much effort in and got nothing in return. She can't keep stringing him along. Did you see Amy's face when Curtis came in and said their was a new girl....she was out like a rocket
At first I was like "why has Amy never had a boyfriend"

The more days that go by, I can understand why

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
If Yewande doesn’t like talking about her feelings, why has she gone on Love Island, where she’s wearing a microphone and all the producers want them to do is sit around, flirt and talk about their feelings 🙄.

Agree about Maura, she’s definitely calmed down since she arrived, plus she’s been good with Lucie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“I’m 28”
“Really, you look good for it”

Jesus Christ get me out. 🙄 I’m out.... I want off 🤣

• Haha
I don’t necessary disagree with Amber and Anna being annoyed about their friend, or not accepting Danny and Arabella, but it was the way they were going on with Danny. They could have ignored D&A all night, or had it out with them and said we think you are awful for x,y,z and I think that would have been fine.

What I didn’t like was Amber asking him over and over what his problem was, being really aggressive whilst pretending she wasn’t sure why Danny had an issue. All the while Anna kept repeating goodbye or whatever as though Danny should fuck off, but Amber kept asking him questions to keep him there. I found it a bit gas-lighty acting like he had the problem when it was them. I also didn’t like the calling over from the big group whilst they were kissing. Saying all of that it’s very clear that Arabella can more than stand up for herself and has put herself slap bang into the drama so I’m nit that sympathetic for them.

Naysayer

Just popping on in the ad break to say that when this advert comes on it looks like a load of penisis..peni? 🤣:m

• Haha
Can we just take a second....

Tommy Fury 😱😱😍😍
Feel a bit pervy fancying him though, I'm a decade older.
But I reckon I could show him a good time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart