Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus in as subtle a way as is probably allowed (I've no idea) Greg is telling Amber exactly what most people outside think of 'Mike' and what has been seen.

Reactions: 4
I feel the same about Anna, she's telling amber not to do what she did to Jordan 🤔
Completely different situations though 🤔 in this scenario Amber has a high chance of being hurt again by Michael cos clearly he is a dick!

Reactions: 3
Completely different situations though 🤔 in this scenario Amber has a high chance of being hurt again by Michael cos clearly he is a dick!
I agree Anna didn't chat tit about Jordan to whoever would listen and went back to him fairly quickly after casa amour. Michael was constantly saying its over with Amber and bitched about her personality I would have more respect for him if he stuck to what he originally said.

Reactions: 5
And Anna didn't blame anything on Jordan as far as I can remember. What a tit excuse to blame whoever you were with to make yourself sound better. I realized tonight how little he can actually say, like he can't articulate. He'd be a really good politician, making excuses constantly and then talking tit/ buttering people up.

Reactions: 3
And Anna didn't blame anything on Jordan as far as I can remember. What a tit excuse to blame whoever you were with to make yourself sound better. I realized tonight how little he can actually say, like he can't articulate. He'd be a really good politician, making excuses constantly and then talking tit/ buttering people up.
Agree, he’s so concerned about not making a fool of himself he actually does a great job making himself look like a prize twit!

I do believe he believes his own bs, so he thinks he’s being straight and honest 🙄

I agree Anna didn't chat tit about Jordan to whoever would listen and went back to him fairly quickly after casa amour. Michael was constantly saying its over with Amber and bitched about her personality I would have more respect for him if he stuck to what he originally said.
Yeah Anna at least respected both of them to not chat tit. Also she didn’t lie to herself .

Reactions: 2
I know someone who went to school with Michael and he was a massive twit back then apparently, so nothing has changed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Chris is fab, loved him folding his clothes in the challenge!
Ovie was the hottest in the challenge 🔥🔥🔥
But Chris played it spot on 😂

I love how shy and embarrassed Ovie gets when someone gives him a compliment 😍
Not gonna lie Im totally in love with him 😂

Reactions: 6
Oh Lord, what a tease, that episode.

Molly is FED UP with Tommy doing boxing moves in the mirror. He's doing it all the time though to be fair. She looks so peeved. Also when Anton joined the day bed with Belle, Molly rolled off like there's no tomorrow. hahaha

HOW HOW HOW have I fallen for Chris??! I didn't take a liking to the guy and now he's my ideal in there. His eyes are stunning, his personality is wonderful, and when he told India he wanted to kiss her and then looked at her I wanted to DIE. Something about him is very charming, even though he's a bit awkward and how he doesn't have more interest is crazy. I don't like India or Harley. If Ovie's happy that's great I just don't care for her.

I think Chris and Fran should just try it out.

Amber would be ridiculous to not pick Greg. I don't believe he's trying to smooth talk her to stay in, I really think he would be a gent and show her how she should be treated. He's literally stating that, if she still picks that rotten ass snake, I swear. Literally everything he says is bull and he wouldn't have dared tell her if Joanna was still in because he was egg-shellin their relationship the whole way through for his "pride" so he can piss off with that.

Point is he has no genuine feelings and just acts on everything out of fear of losing other things. Belles "I don't think he knows his head from his arse" was hysterical. Glad Anton's back.

What a mess, though..
WTF was Michaels bullshit when Joanna said you said you’d found everything you’ve be looking for in Joanna

And he was like ‘no I said I found everything I’ve been looking for’ didn’t mention any names and was trying to make out he was alluding to Amber.

Is anyone actually believing his tit. If he can roll a lie off instantly like that he’s an absolute pathological liar in my opinion.

Would love to hear from his ex’s about what he’s truly like as I’m not buying it

I'm absolutely loving Greg, he's absolutely unreal! Also love Chris, it's a shame he came in so late.

Molly Mae and Tommy are so dull. Still loving Maura, she cracks me up. No idea what she sees in Curtis but they seem to be getting on quite well.

Michael is absolute trash, he better be going tomorrow!!

Unpopular (possibly) opinion time:

I like Anton and Belle together (and I have a soft spot for Anton even though I don't fancy him at all)

Ovie's ok. He's fit and kinda funny, but he's not really doing anything for me anymore?

I really hope Amber doesn't choose Michael, he's so clearly playing the game. If they got together again on the outside once it's over, then fair enough, the clip from last night looked like Amber chooses last in the recoupling, so either Greg or Michael will be going.

Belle looks so much prettier with less make-up on, the make-up makes her look really harsh. I can't see her and Anton staying together on the outside, but still love Anton.

Would kind of like to see Maura and Chris get together

Reactions: 1
I really hope Amber doesn't choose Michael, he's so clearly playing the game. If they got together again on the outside once it's over, then fair enough, the clip from last night looked like Amber chooses last in the recoupling, so either Greg or Michael will be going.

Belle looks so much prettier with less make-up on, the make-up makes her look really harsh. I can't see her and Anton staying together on the outside, but still love Anton.

Would kind of like to see Maura and Chris get together
Can imagine Michael stealing the money at the end too. I mean I am there for that. No ones ever done it yet and it would make GREAT tv. Would prefer Maura stole it from Curtis though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.