Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think that Molly is getting bored of Tommy now and is just playing the waiting game? It’s just the way she stares into the distance when they are sitting together and she’s thinking about her new life on the outside with all her #gifted ads?
Yeah my boyfriend said last night she looked like a statue just staring into space when she was sat with him.

She’s probably like ffs can this just be over with now my social media following has rocketed and I can get back to my normal life

Reactions: 8
Yeah my boyfriend said last night she looked like a statue just staring into space when she was sat with him.

She’s probably like ffs can this just be over with now my social media following has rocketed and I can get back to my normal life

He is a nice guy but very dull, 24hrs a day with him will quickly show the cracks!

Reactions: 6
He is a nice guy but very dull, 24hrs a day with him will quickly show the cracks!
Did you see an ex sold a story on him the other day saying he was very possessive and would make her send pictures on a plane to prove she was sitting next to men and stuff.

I know a tabloid story isn’t the truth but I do think he’s had a lot of media training before he’s gone in there

Reactions: 2
Did you see an ex sold a story on him the other day saying he was very possessive and would make her send pictures on a plane to prove she was sitting next to men and stuff.

I know a tabloid story isn’t the truth but I do think he’s had a lot of media training before he’s gone in there
The media training is quite clear he is so neutral and void of personality, it is an act.
I agree that you can’t beli all you read in tabloids but I can believe there is some truth in that!

Reactions: 3
God isn't he just perfect in every way haha
Isn't he? And with his looks and glamorous profession he could easily be such a dick. Why every female in the house isn't fighting over him I will never know. Yet Curtis??? 😂
Really think Tommy and Molly have played it all too safe and people are just getting tired of them, plus their true nature's are showing, Molly is a schemer and while I think Tommy is v good looking he is so dull.

Reactions: 7
Michael is being really weird with Amber, I don't understand why he's stayed in. He says he wants Joanna, but he's staying to continue enjoying the experience (his words not mine), but he's going to have to couple up again, that's the point of it surely.

The only people in there I now like are Amber and Ovie, if they stay together, I don't care if it's a friendship thing or not, they both deserve to win. They are pretty much the only ones that still seem genuine.

• Heart
Michael is being really weird with Amber, I don't understand why he's stayed in. He says he wants Joanna, but he's staying to continue enjoying the experience (his words not mine), but he's going to have to couple up again, that's the point of it surely.

The only people in there I now like are Amber and Ovie, if they stay together, I don't care if it's a friendship thing or not, they both deserve to win. They are pretty much the only ones that still seem genuine.
Can probably get a bigger night club pa fee the longer you stay in

If you are that into someone you wouldn’t need to think twice about either Persuing that or persuing the ‘fame’

Not a single one of them are in their for love. They are all hoping to catapult their careers from it

Chris is actually quite funny and I've changed my mind on him after the last unseen bits. He's just looking for a new girl to butter his crumpet!
I quite like Chris too actually...thought he was a bit of a twonk at first, but I actually like the floppy hair and silly sense of humour. He seems fairly easy-going?

Reactions: 14

Think he’s realised how much he still likes Amber!
He reminds me of little kids at school when the boy likes a girl so he pulls her hair 😂

This needs to happen 😍🤞🏽

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I quite like Chris too actually...thought he was a bit of a twonk at first, but I actually like the floppy hair and silly sense of humour. He seems fairly easy-going?
Chris last night, it was a split second moment but when the boys were jumping in the pool, I think it was Amber, shouted to him 'do the salmon', and he jumped in doing a fish impression. He's a good egg.

Reactions: 16
So now Amber has a date Michael realises he does like her. Oh duck off Michael! I really hope she doesn’t go back to him. He has been awful to her.

This was so obviously gonna happen 😂 the whole nation called it hahah.
HOWEVER, I don’t think it’s actually genuine. He’s an asshole and Amber can do so much better

So now Amber has a date Michael realises he does like her. Oh duck off Michael! I really hope she doesn’t go back to him. He has been awful to her.

I don’t like her, I don’t like her, I don’t like her, sits her down tells her he doesn’t like her, next day I like her.
MAKE UP YOUR MIND

Reactions: 2
Really dislike Amber,such a witch when Maura came in and why pick on Maura and not Anna with the recent Michael thing cause typical bully wouldn't pick on Anna cause she is an even bigger bully

Anyone think that Molly is getting bored of Tommy now and is just playing the waiting game? It’s just the way she stares into the distance when they are sitting together and she’s thinking about her new life on the outside with all her #gifted ads?
When they were sat on that swing and he was saying " Imagine, on the outside, cuddling " or something like that and she just blankly stared into the distance, and went " .....yeh" not even looking at him. She's ridiculous, hope she never tries to act because it's falling to shambles now.

Also pissed my morning was ruined by some site sending me an article about Michael now admitting feelings for Amber. There is NO way, please God don't let her go back to him. He couldn't even hug the girl while she cried. duck off with that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.