Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="motherofdonkeys, post: 358220, member:
I suspect the producers will decide how they'll do it based on who is voted bottom and if they want to keep them or not. Which kind of makes the public voting a bit pointless.
[/QUOTE]

I said this to my friend last night.

It’ll depend on whose in the bottom how yhey play it.

If Michaels in the bottom couple there’s no way they’ll let him go 💁🏽‍♀️

Chris kinda reminds me of Joe Sugg (Youtubers) and not in a good way

Youtubers Ain't Sh*t but Hoes and Tricks

Ovie was the hottest in the challenge [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
But Chris played it spot on [emoji23]

I love how shy and embarrassed Ovie gets when someone gives him a compliment [emoji7]
Not gonna lie Im totally in love with him [emoji23]
I think Ovie was a geeky kid. If you've always been good looking you likely didn't have to have a great personality

Youtubers Ain't Sh*t but Hoes and Tricks

I swear, if either Chris or Francesca go... ughhhh

I don't get why they want to string the Michael thing out or wouldn't allow him to be dumped. He's not entertaining, most of us just skip his scenes because we want to throat punch him....

If he literally wasn't there, Amber could move on and then get out of the Villa and see everything he's said and done and then surely would be thankful she dodged the bullet then.

Reactions: 2
Its strange how itv2 added all this Michael & Amber drama and not anything towards Molly & Tommy.

It's like that saw the popularity of Michael & Amber (2 POC original islanders) over Molly & Tommy. And their agenda was always Tommy plus an islander.

At the beginning it was very Tommy focused. Even the fact he was the only one people considered good looking then he started his Hannah Montana sweet boy act for hook, line and sinker.

But Molly has kinda rumbled the bag with her reactions and stirring tit with other couples.
They thought they would be the next Dani & Jack **laughs in delusion**

Reactions: 4
Its strange how itv2 added all this Michael & Amber drama and not anything towards Molly & Tommy.

It's like that saw the popularity of Michael & Amber (2 POC original islanders) over Molly & Tommy. And their agenda was always Tommy plus an islander.

At the beginning it was very Tommy focused. Even the fact he was the only one people considered good looking then he started his Hannah Montana sweet boy act for hook, line and sinker.

But Molly has kinda rumbled the bag with her reactions and stirring tit with other couples.
They thought they would be the next Dani & Jack **laughs in delusion**
Yes also with Tommy/Molly there literally has been no growth or development in their relationship. They have been exactly the same for weeks now. No passion, no fun, not even very sweet together just a bit annoying. I think he probably likes her but I think she tolerates him. But really who cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope now Ambers chosen Greg that she stops having cosy wee chats with Michael and actually tells him she has nothing to offer him... but somehow I doubt she will.

Reactions: 1
Don't know if anyone on here watches Unseen Bits but it was great this week. Molly falling down the stairs and Maura saying she wasted the wine and then Ian narrating that Curtis forgot to put pants on because the camera was at a weird angle. I wish these things were put into the real show 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't know if anyone on here watches Unseen Bits but it was great this week. Molly falling down the stairs and Maura saying she wasted the wine and then Ian narrating that Curtis forgot to put pants on because the camera was at a weird angle. I wish these things were put into the real show 🤣
I watched it last night and really enjoyed it.
The bit about Curtis not wearing pants made me totally LOL. 😂

• Haha
I wish they would show these bits in the main show. Even them playing in the pool.

Reactions: 3
Seeing Curtis and Maura on a date really shows how much Amy was holding him back in the villa. He was never that excited with her.
Also, Molly and Tommy are boring me now. I would like any couple to win over them

Reactions: 3
What is going on tomorrow with the water throwing on Molly Mae? She looks so shocked! I NEED to know.
Its when they have to throw water on who they think its about or who said it.

Cant wait to see Michael and Joanna on aftersun 😊

Glad Micheal had that little chat with Amber before he left. He’s acted like a complete hole since he coupled up with Joanna but thought he redeemed himself a little bit tonight when he said that to Amber

**edit**Michaels a twit 💁🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Cant wait to see Michael and Joanna on aftersun 😊
Is anton’s mum pissed 😂😂

Joanna is an absolute mug if she goes near him again. I’m glad Caroline didn’t go easy on him.
Granted it’s Caroline Flack, she’ll probably be linked to him in the mail by Tuesday 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.