Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no no Michael!!! Shut your mouth 🤐.
Clearly this man cannot know himself when he is with a woman. Now he’s saying Joanna did this and that wtf 🤬

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice Anton wasn't in today's episode at all?!
Where was he?!

Reactions: 2
Michael is a toxic POS who wants Amber now that she looks happy and seems to be moving on. Kinda hoping Ovie acts as a physical barrier between them, I can hear his voice purring, "Girl, no. You deserve better" 😁

Reactions: 10
Michael is a toxic POS who wants Amber now that she looks happy and seems to be moving on. Kinda hoping Ovie acts as a physical barrier between them, I can hear his voice purring, "Girl, no. You deserve better" 😁
I think you could tell by ovies face when Michael was sayin he still liked her,

Reactions: 4
I love that they start this off with Perry Como. I'm just an old soul who also watches Love Island!

I wish somebody'd knock Molly off the swing as she sits there scoffing at the fact Greg told Amber she needed to be spoiled.

Was a pretty boring episode imo. If Amber takes Michael back, I seriously don't know what I'll want to do.

Greg is really charming. He's my type in there out of everyone and I'm struggling with that :p

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know the actual reason Anton was ill? I can't find it in any articles

Reactions: 1
I really hope Amber doesn’t choose Michael tonight! I’d love to see his smarmy face if she ditches him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If Amber chooses Michael tonight I will honestly hate both of them. She should go with Gregg, so Michael is forced to stay with Harley ( let's be real, she will choose him) and suffer in silence with Harley's annoying presence and fake laughter.

Could be a stomach bug, they may have pulled him out so it didn’t spread around the villa, imagine how grotty the toilets get with that many people using them 🤮

OMG horrific! This would be the worst possible scenario for me lol. I do hope he's better now, those are a nightmare.

I've seen an article that Amber and Michael have a kiss tonight and I'm just... beyond pissed because the way it sounds is that she will go back to him. Out of all the things we dream up ( because anything's possible on LI) like her having feelings for Ovie or choosing Greg.. .. I can't believe that she would take the asshole back. Look forward to a relationship filled with him blaming everything on you. I do wonder if they've had this set up from the start.

OMG horrific! This would be the worst possible scenario for me lol. I do hope he's better now, those are a nightmare.

I've seen an article that Amber and Michael have a kiss tonight and I'm just... beyond pissed because the way it sounds is that she will go back to him. Out of all the things we dream up ( because anything's possible on LI) like her having feelings for Ovie or choosing Greg.. .. I can't believe that she would take the asshole back. Look forward to a relationship filled with him blaming everything on you. I do wonder if they've had this set up from the start.
I reckon that might be some task/game though. I’m hoping so anyway

Reactions: 4
How the fucccccck did Curtis smash a can of coke open with his head?!?

How do you even know you can do that, I’m suprised he didn’t knock himself out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear to god if amber goes near that tosser again.....
I have a hate-hate relationship with bitchy ass Anna, but she’s a true friend telling her to keep away, unlike molly and Maura.
Molly and tommy are getting no air time.... I love it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I swear to god if amber goes near that tosser again.....
I have a hate-hate relationship with bitchy ass Anna, but she’s a true friend telling her to keep away, unlike molly and Maura.
Molly and tommy are getting no air time.... I love it 🤣🤣
I feel the same about Anna, she's telling amber not to do what she did to Jordan 🤔

Oh Lord, what a tease, that episode.

Molly is FED UP with Tommy doing boxing moves in the mirror. He's doing it all the time though to be fair. She looks so peeved. Also when Anton joined the day bed with Belle, Molly rolled off like there's no tomorrow. hahaha

HOW HOW HOW have I fallen for Chris??! I didn't take a liking to the guy and now he's my ideal in there. His eyes are stunning, his personality is wonderful, and when he told India he wanted to kiss her and then looked at her I wanted to DIE. Something about him is very charming, even though he's a bit awkward and how he doesn't have more interest is crazy. I don't like India or Harley. If Ovie's happy that's great I just don't care for her.

I think Chris and Fran should just try it out.

Amber would be ridiculous to not pick Greg. I don't believe he's trying to smooth talk her to stay in, I really think he would be a gent and show her how she should be treated. He's literally stating that, if she still picks that rotten ass snake, I swear. Literally everything he says is bull and he wouldn't have dared tell her if Joanna was still in because he was egg-shellin their relationship the whole way through for his "pride" so he can piss off with that.

Point is he has no genuine feelings and just acts on everything out of fear of losing other things. Belles "I don't think he knows his head from his arse" was hysterical. Glad Anton's back.

What a mess, though..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.