Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
People hated Curtis for not being honest with Amy and now he has been they are slating him for being too honest.
Still don't think he's been honest - he never liked her and just wanted to use her as a tool. I didn't realise he was on dancing with the stars Ireland, no wonder he's in there looking for a boost.

The new guy and his snacks was the highlight.
Screenshot_20190706-071257.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I can't work Curtis out at all. There is something so cold and calculating about him. When he and Amy were having the second chat and she said things like 'do you agree you've made me look look like a mug' he would just say 'I agree you look like a mug' 'I look stupid' 'yes you look stupid' without reassuring her at all which is obviously what she was angling for. And the airy 'sorry Amy!' whenever he saw her was just wierd. There is a genuine lack of empathy which is a bit scary. Why Amy thought they were in love is bizarre - I'm not sure he gave much indication he felt that way about her. The fixating on Jourdan was also incredibly random. He is a very strange boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Amber would make more impact with Michael if she was quietly upset rather than screaming and shouting, the firey temper are partly what put him off her in the first place but she can't see that. He was quite clearly affected by the presumption she had him whipped more than he let on at the time.

Am not sure how the Curtis/Amy thing will go, in desperation to keep himself relevant, he's not done himself any favours at all.

Now, I want Maura to win. On her own, just Maura. At a push, Maura and Anton as a friendship couple.

Reactions: 20

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Amber as a shining example of how adults behave?
Yeah OK. 🤣
Absolutely not,
Amber is a shining example of how a young girl on a reality tv show.... who’s been embarrassed in front of thousands can TRY and hold it together DESPITE being dumped, dragged by her “partner” and gaslighted in less than 24 hours. 🤔
I’ve seen celebrities in big brother crack up for less 🤣
I’ve seen adults lose their shit for less.
Look at Amy, she’s about to get into her wedding dress and down the cocktails with the wedding album (she doesn’t have 🙄)
Amber, Girl has done herself proud 😐

Remember it’s a tv show 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18

GossWhore

VIP Member
Amy and Curtis (my thoughts)

- Amy writing notes in her phone "bubbly and fun". Jourdan had to add "He also called me beautiful"
-Al this bs Jourdan is trying to present as "coming to you as a woman" is as I said bs. She likes the smug feeling it gives her.

-Curtis doesn't want Amy -- maybe Tommy? [emoji102]
-I am DEAD at Curtis even dropping out the conversation to watch Lizards mate. LIZARDS!!!

-I didn't really appreciate Tommy saying Curtis trying to pie Amy off was his way of "finding the missing jigsaw piece". Like Curtis is an investigator all of a sudden. You do that when you single NOT in a relationship.

-Amy stating she would of liked a cuddle in the mornings. But Curtis wants to be the house girl "I want to be the one making everyone's coffees in the morning" -- THAT'S WHERE HIS LOYALTY LIES. BEING MR NICE GUY NOT AMY.

-I'm happy Amy realised this zero hour contract "half girlfriend half boyfriend" was bs

-Curtis looked distraught when she said she loved him

-Curtis saying: "you don't ever back yourself" -- so Amy is too needy?? Say it with your chest please

- I have noticed Curtis has 3 rehearsed things for Amy-- Fantastic, Amazing, Talented.... nothing else. He could literally be talking about anyone!!!!

Reactions: 18

bones

Ovie is soooo dreamy. Wonder if he’a into chubby 30 something Mums.... asking for a friend..👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Team call the idiot out and drag his tiny ears ass..... 🙋🏼‍♀️

My pre show opinion 🤣
Anna hasn’t done the same thing Michael has done, I’m sick of seeing that argument to defend Michael, they were in completely different “relationships” and she never said a bad word against Jordan, she just knew realistically it probably wouldn’t work.
And let’s be honestly, Jordan would probably have got it on with Jourdan... but she had as much interest in him as she did in Curtis 😐
Regardless he/she was still respectful when talking about Anna/Jordan even when he/she was “open” to another connection. Unlike Michael 😐
you can tell Anna is pissed off at the fact Micheal bad mouthed Amber more than the fact he jumped into another couple, after saying he wouldn’t 😏
he was negative about her 👏 any 👏 chance 👏 he 👏got and blamed her for Everything that went wrong with them .. this is the guy that went after her and envisioned a future with her..
NOOOOOOO 😏😏😏
I would be the exact same as Anna if that was my friend and I saw her that upset and his tiny lil ears would know ALL about it 😐

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I quite like Chris too actually...thought he was a bit of a twonk at first, but I actually like the floppy hair and silly sense of humour. He seems fairly easy-going?
Chris last night, it was a split second moment but when the boys were jumping in the pool, I think it was Amber, shouted to him 'do the salmon', and he jumped in doing a fish impression. He's a good egg.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I’m suspicious of that girl latching onto Anton, she knows he’s probably a safe bet given his luck in the villa.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My predictions 😬
Tommy and Lucie = after show hookup.
Ovie and Caroline Flack = after show hookup.
Curtis and a camera man/woman (no judgement) = after show hookup
Amy crying in the toilet = after show aftermath. 🤷‍♀️
Maura = drunk and hitting on a pot plant. 😐
Amber and Anna = hooking up with the bar staff.
Mollie-mae contacting anyone from the daily mail who will write a story about her. #thenexttanyaburr
Michael and Caroline Flack = after show hookup

I can’t remember who else is there 🤷‍♀️
Danny.... probably Caroline Flack 😐

• Haha