Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you know Tayla and Dom got together soon after the show ended but have very recently ended the relationship. Josh and Amelia still an item though....
Just so I don’t spoil it for people who want to watch......
Eden and Erin... wtf!!!! Her YouTube channel/uploads about their car crash relationship 🤦‍♀️
Best moment of the series was Cassie picking Grant 😆

It’s back in August apparently!!
We NEED a thread 😬

Reactions: 3
Just so I don’t spoil it for people who want to watch......
Eden and Erin... wtf!!!! Her YouTube channel/uploads about their car crash relationship 🤦‍♀️
Best moment of the series was Cassie picking Grant 😆

It’s back in August apparently!!
We NEED a thread 😬
I hope ITV be air it again! I know they’re doing the US version which I’ll try out but not expecting much from. I do like the Oz version though

Well done to Amber for picking Greg. I don’t know why she’s even still giving Michael the time of day - he is STILL continuing to put her down in a passive aggressive way ‘you’re a fiery, feisty person I don’t think Greg will handle that’. Have a day off and go home Michael, no one wants you there.

Reactions: 6
I can't watch it till much later and I had to find out if she picked the prick. I'm so glad to hear she hasn't, I was sure she was going to.

Reactions: 1
I can't watch it till much later and I had to find out if she picked the prick. I'm so glad to hear she hasn't, I was sure she was going to.
I know she hasn’t picked him tonight, but I have this horrible feeling she’s going to go back to him still! 🙄

Reactions: 2
I like her! Chris is funny too. Pair them up and let them win
wholeheartedly second this!!!

@loubylou50 I have a feeling so too :( she's lacking that abusive "chemistry"

Who do we think will be dumped? It really sucks because there is one person in each couple I really like, but not the other usually. The only two I wouldn't mind if they both went is Tommy and Molly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think bottom two couples might be Michael & Francesca and either Chris & Harley or Jordan & Anna?
How do we think the vote off will work tomorrow night? At this late point will it just be a straight ‘whole couple goes’? There surely can’t be any more singletons and recouplings with only a week to go!

Reactions: 2
I think Harley and Chris might be at risk, she's not featured much. It's got to be couples that start going, this whole, one goes one stays is making things too odd in there. I suspect the producers will decide how they'll do it based on who is voted bottom and if they want to keep them or not. Which kind of makes the public voting a bit pointless.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.