Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I still can’t like Curtis. The patronising “young lady” rubbish and the way he played the gentleman and withAmy just to be popular and then dumped her when he realised she wasn’t his meal ticket. He’s a conniving manipulator, god knows what Maura is thinking.
I don’t like him. I just dislike others more now. Weirdly

Reactions: 4
I don’t like him. I just dislike others more now. Weirdly
Yeah, same. And I don't get Maura thinking he's manly.. he's the opposite to me. Even Chris, who says he's more humor than anything is much more manly to me than Curtis.

Reactions: 5
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOooooOOOOO
ready for this season to be over,
I like none of them. Well that’s not completely true, I think some of the contestants that went in late should have gone in earlier on, I’m at a point now where I know none of the new peoples names as they come in and leave, but they seem a lot more entertaining than they wetwipes in there,
I love the Saturday show but it REALLY shows how desperate some of them are to be the next Chris and... whatever his sidekick was called 🤷‍♀️
See, this is my attention span with this show 🤣
I’m bored by tommy and molly and Curtis and Maura. I’m now waiting to see who cheats/breaks up first.
Still like Ovie but again, if he’d been in from the start who knows 😐

I don’t want any of them to win that’s the trouble with this series, I don’t like any of them and none of them seem genuine.

Reactions: 11
I just can't warm to Harley, she just looks like she's constantly got a *speak out * plastic thing in her mouth 😬🤭

Reactions: 8
Anyone else cracking up at the amount of Molly Mae headlines that were put out there in the challenge? Hope that puts her in her place now

Reactions: 11
Jordan wants a bit of India... what the hell!
This series needs to hurry up and end.. its been a total mess!

Reactions: 8
Errr Jordan 😳🙄 WTF?! They must know they’re lacking drama to try and encourage this ridiculous plot twist - why on earth would anyone try to swap partners with 6 days to go?! Just hang in there for the final vote surely! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
Do you think the islanders don’t know the actual end date, are they kept in the dark til the last minute?

Reactions: 1
I'm currently thinking Amber & Greg will win.

Also, it feels like the producers schedule has gone out the window, less than a week to go and are they still going to shoe horn in the baby challenge and meet the family?

This is ridiculous. I feel Chris has been put up to doing that to Harley as much as I do Jordan's thing with India now. Reeking of desperation. Ready for this kind of contrived stuff to be over.

Greg is sweet to Amber and I think that's actually the way he naturally is. I hope so.

Reactions: 4
The Jordan/India thing could be a secret challange?
Hhhm never thought of that! Interesting haha

You can totally see the difference in this year's show due to the incidents in the past, the toning down of things, the staged scenes and such! I won't be watching it again that's for sure :(

Reactions: 2
Did anyone hear Caroline Flack on radio 1 yesterday saying last night's episode had something that's never happened in the show before - what was that?

I think Ovie could win it for him and India by himself. I think MM/Tommy are fine and I dont get the hate for her but they're pretty boring and just another Danni/Jack IMO. Amber and Greg would be good winners.

I wouldn't like to be Anton's 'best friend' right now - he's in for it when Belle gets out of the villa lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.