Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why no one's voting for Anna and Jordan? I think they're adorable!
I think a lot of people went off Anna when she picked ovie and some of the ways she reacted ie with Danny when she kept shouting “bye” and when she laid into Michael for pickin Joanna even tho she did the same thing

Reactions: 5
The big problem they are going to have this year as to who wins or even who is left in the final 3 couples is there are too many couples where one half of the couple is the more popular, I'm not really that fussed on Belle but like Anton, not fussed on Curtis but like Maura etc. I know I don't want Tommy and Molly Mae to win, he seems genuine but her, nope.

Reactions: 7
I did like Anna at first but have gone off her. It's the way she acts all coy and girly and says things like 'oh my god guys he is soooo sweet' when he has done something as mundane as make her tea. Too much. And that bloody fuss about being his 'chick'. Who cares.
I think Maura and Curtis genuinely like each other. Can't believe I'm thinking this but I wouldn't mind if they won. Curtis seems much less wierd with her (high praise I know!).
Still like Amber and Greg.
Don't get the love for Anton and Belle - actually forget they are there half the time.
Really hope Tommy and Molly don't win as they are so sure they have it in the bag.

Reactions: 4
Is anton’s mum pissed [emoji23][emoji23]

Joanna is an absolute mug if she goes near him again. I’m glad Caroline didn’t go easy on him.
Granted it’s Caroline Flack, she’ll probably be linked to him in the mail by Tuesday [emoji52]
Caroline was more interested in trying to bang Ovie when he gets out.
I cringed at the "I love your hands" and her comments on his size. Probably wondering what else he's packing which is big.

Reactions: 1
I really think Ovie and Joanna will eventually get together. I would much rather him with her and I know they both had attraction and connection. I don't like India at all. I might be odd one out but I don't see much likable, and she looks too full of fillers to me.

That aftersun was harsh, but true. Michael continued to do himself no favors and he honestly still has no idea what he means.

Anton's Mom... oh my word.. what a mess. What was she even trying to get at? Bless her. That was xanax/ alcohol combo level.

I'm kind of confused as to what's going to happen in the challenge? I'm familiar with the aus version, but they're gonna read article headlines and the islanders have to guess their fellow islanders that were involved in said thing?

Molly looked irate after that. In the aus version, they were like " Millie you witch!!" and then laughed it off after being pissed for a semi second, but Molly looks like she's gonna take that one to heart. Good, knocking her down a peg or two. You're not the worlds princess.

Reactions: 3
I really think Ovie and Joanna will eventually get together. I would much rather him with her and I know they both had attraction and connection. I don't like India at all. I might be odd one out but I don't see much likable, and she looks too full of fillers to me.

That aftersun was harsh, but true. Michael continued to do himself no favors and he honestly still has no idea what he means.

Anton's Mom... oh my word.. what a mess. What was she even trying to get at? Bless her. That was xanax/ alcohol combo level.

I'm kind of confused as to what's going to happen in the challenge? I'm familiar with the aus version, but they're gonna read article headlines and the islanders have to guess their fellow islanders that were involved in said thing?

Molly looked irate after that. In the aus version, they were like " Millie you witch!!" and then laughed it off after being pissed for a semi second, but Molly looks like she's gonna take that one to heart. Good, knocking her down a peg or two. You're not the worlds princess.
Yeah they read headlines and whoever’s go it is has to chuck water in the face of who they think it’s about they’ve done it before. Mollys prob annoyed that she’s not been persevered as all nicely nice x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What an absolute twit.
And to think that for a while back there I actually liked the guy! 🙊🤣
He’s such a slime ball. Absolutely done himself no favours. If he chose Joanna and realised his mistake he should have told them before Joanna left.

He only told amber he still liked her because he saw she had another option and didn’t like it and also that was his way of staying in. He loved amber being single and teary whilst he sat and gloated with Joanna.

To now think he can go back to Joanna. Jesus. He’s got some front I’ll give him that. Hopefully these girls family/ friends are advising them to run a mile

Reactions: 10
I love doing my round up of love island.. I have my 14 year old to talk about it with otherwise 😂

Anton love. Belle no. Antons mum - had to translate for my son. He can't understand Scottish accents at the best of time and she was off it last night. Nerves?? She was confident shouting out though lol

Anna and Jordan. Their relationship is like you'd find in secondary school I think. I think they'll work for max a year

Amber and Greg. LOVE!!! He's gorgeous. She originally like Callum as he was nice and gentlemanly. Then Michael who was a prized prick. I feel like Greg is similar to Callum but has brains, banter and the advantage of seeing how messed up Michael made her. I get slight knight in shining armour vibes from him and I'm here for that 😂 and the calling Michael Mike 😂😂 he didn't give a toss

Maura and Curtis. I've said it before. I like them. And wow.. the chemistry! The amount of hanky pankys they've had, the lying in bed and not being a barista first thing. Shows he didn't actually like Amy!

Ovie and India. Nope. Can't ship them. She saw how every one loved him and has honed in on that. He's the most chilled out person ever. He could win alone. And Caroline needs to stop being cringe about him!!

Chris and Harley. LOVE him. The quantity surveyor, the random would you rather, the spontaneous kiss. He needs to come to Birmingham and rescue me 😂 her... nah. I don't like. She's playing games like India. She liked Ovie and Michael. Chris isn't her type. Haven't even looked at her social media to see if I'm correct. I just get a vibe.

Tommy and Molly. Nah. MASSIVE game player she is. Feel sorry for him. He doesn't have much going for him bless him. This is a career move.

Have i missed anyone??

Was sooooo glad Mike and Fran left! Wonder if Joannas confronted him about the watching Amber and Greg in bed, on daybed etc. Weird behaviour from him!!

Reactions: 6
How has curtis become not even in my top 5 of annoying ones. He was miles out ahead to the point I wanted to scream every time he spoke ha

How has curtis become not even in my top 5 of annoying ones. He was miles out ahead to the point I wanted to scream every time he spoke ha
I know! Same here. What has happened!?!?! Maura saw something in him we didn't and has brought out the best in him. Far more convinced by them as a couple than Tommy, Mollie and that fecking toy.

Reactions: 10
I know! Same here. What has happened!?!?! Maura saw something in him we didn't and has brought out the best in him. Far more convinced by them as a couple than Tommy, Mollie and that fecking toy.
Think either they'll win or Ovie will, just because people love him so much regardless of who he's with(although India is a cute match for him - early days to know if they'll survive on the outside). Saw on aftersun that everyone think Chris and Harley are there for convenience and tbh since then, I see that too. It'll be interesting to see who comes out in the final 3 couples. Looking back at last year, I don't think anyone expected Laura and Paul to be there and they were second, right? Maybe that'll happen to one of the unexpected

No, I still can’t like Curtis. The patronising “young lady” rubbish and the way he played the gentleman and withAmy just to be popular and then dumped her when he realised she wasn’t his meal ticket. He’s a conniving manipulator, god knows what Maura is thinking.

Reactions: 8
No, I still can’t like Curtis. The patronising “young lady” rubbish and the way he played the gentleman and withAmy just to be popular and then dumped her when he realised she wasn’t his meal ticket. He’s a conniving manipulator, god knows what Maura is thinking.
I completely agree. He has a manipulative side and a little cruel on the back of that. Still think he's more interested in Tommy by the way he was watching his bum getting shaved. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.