Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allybongo

Chatty Member
I've followed her for ages as I used to love her on MIC.

Oh. My. God.

I've never, ever witnessed anybody love themselves the way she does. It's off the scale. She compared herself to an actual angel the other day whilst dancing in front of the mirror.

Add in the miserable chump of a boyfriend and her ridiculously twatty brother and it's the ultimate cringefollow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

allybongo

Chatty Member
And ‘The Ryman’ god love him, really is a charmless chump. Alik was a million miles better.

As for ‘Sameh’ the brother, he’s like an excitable terrier that needs his nuts off ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Katrina679

Chatty Member
It's really sad and pathetic that she can't accept herself the way she is. It is 10kgs of heavy make-up, fillers & filters and lies and contradictory advice. If she had any sense of self-awareness she'd recognise that she's spending the best years of her life living out this sham existence. No wonder she suffers from mental health issues. The delusion and disconnect vs the reality must be enormous, when she can't just be herself.

I wouldn't want to be taking advice on healthy living from someone who is clearly such a fake! She isn't upfront and honest, is she? The face she presents to the world is totally inauthentic.

I really hope for her sake that this baby brings her to her senses and that she finds fulfilment. Her life seems so sad, full of empty materialism and banality and then to top it all, she's a total fake. She also does other women no favours by promoting this false image.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Katrina679

Chatty Member
Is it true that they are calling him Adam or Adrian so she can shorten it to AD and monetise him constantly.

I bet they've been sending hundreds of DMs on the beg for freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I don't doubt that what she's been through has been horrific. But come on, she's a very wealthy woman with a very wealthy family behind her. I can't help but think it's really crass to say that she's having such a difficult time re-housing herself and Ryan. To say they're seeking refuge in a gym in Chelsea. So many people have across the world have lost their homes, their families, their livelihoods and are completely displaced. So many people's only option is to cross the channel to find sanctity and safety for their family. I find it just a bit much for her to complain about having to find somewhere different to live when she's got a house that's being made over that's already worth millions of pounds

Reactions: 27

ohFOff

Why oh why do companies gift the rich?! I will NEVER buy from companies who do this. Fucking hate “influencer marketing”

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Redbreast

VIP Member
Seeking refuge? Can someone explain what she means by this? Her language is as if they have no money and nothing to their name. Putting aside the inevitable trauma of a fire and no-one doubting how horrific that is, why is she portraying a picture of sat on the streets with no money to pay for anything ? I don’t mean to be rude, I’m just genuinely confused.

My best friend had a house fire 4 months ago, they lost everything including her beloved dog and she’s still traumatised now. Coupled with this was not having any money to buy or pay for somewhere to stay so we had to raise money in our community through crowdfunding to buy everything new. She stayed at friends with two children as couldn’t afford hotels etc. We then raised the money for a huge mobile home in the garden while the house was being redone.

Louise can arguably afford to stay where the hell she wants - am confused how she’s seeking refuge etc ? Sorry if that sounds harsh. I’ve just seen the devastation it has done to my friend who hasn’t a penny to her name.

If she’s portraying they’re out on the streets with nowhere to go that really pisses me off to be honest.

Reactions: 22

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I remember when she was first on MiC. She was very pretty and quite quiet and was doing a geography degree in Edinburgh (I think???). Seems like a completely different person now. Utterly vacuous.

Reactions: 22

Redbreast

VIP Member
Seeking refuge in a luxury hotel 😳 yes luxury. Fuck off Louise!
Just skip your Botox this week and that should pay for it 🤦‍♀️
Visions of the Virgin Mary searching for room at the inn on her donkey. Just stay at one of your millionaire mates houses in Chelsea 🤷‍♀️

How insulting to millions who are actually seeking refuge right now.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Keggsy

Chatty Member
It’s not nice to say but you just know deep down she’s disappointed it’s not a girl. All these insta huns want girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Clover123

VIP Member
Poor little rich girl struggling with the renovation of her gifted house 🙄🙄🙄
Oh no. Poor Louise. Let me just grab the world's tiniest little violin. She's been through so much in her million pound house

Dread to think how many supportive DMs she will have received endorsing her whinging though

80schic

I dont think there is anything wrong with Louise other than a reality shock and a possible annoucement with a magazine.

• Haha

80schic

The most miserable pregnant woman ever.
She is so warped about priorities, loss and real struggles this baby will hopefully pull the rug out from under her feet.
She has so much money and is very privileged and she doesn't realise it and comes across like such a dick. Imagine being pregnant in a hostel alone (on benefits) because you lost your home. Imagine how destitute you would be. You wouldn't be posting on Instagram or calling yourself a nomad.