Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan is the most cringe guy ever I can’t deal (so him and Louise are perfect) … does he have any guy mates other than sam? I remember him being a bore on MIC

Reactions: 14
I hate gender reveals with a passion although I did like their idea of doing it with a bat and ball. Who filmed it though as it seemed pretty staged!?
It was filmed by a couple of wedding photographers on the Gram called @wearethechamberlins It was corny, too contrived and staged and far too try hard (the location shot didn't enhance it at all) - certainly not appreciated by the readers of the Daily Mail judging by the comments. 😂

Just another totally cringeworthy moment in the life of Louise. Wouldn't it have been more meaningful & classier to keep it private within their families, rather than the DM where everyone is taking the piss?

Reactions: 6
I still don't think she's pregnant, the way she jumped about and then jumped into Ryan's arms and he held her. That baby would of felt like it was between her knees when jumping and then being squashed. Not a single look of discomfort from her.

Reactions: 4
I still don't think she's pregnant, the way she jumped about and then jumped into Ryan's arms and he held her. That baby would of felt like it was between her knees when jumping and then being squashed. Not a single look of discomfort from her.
ha I did think that about the way she jumped into his arms!

Reactions: 4
I know she's not normally aware of much that goes on outside her own universe but did 9/11 really sneak up on her unexpectedly... especially this year? When planning the gender reveal did the date not mean anything? I guess not. 🤷‍♀️
Exactly my thoughts. Forget the not posting it on that day but what would posses anyone to have a special day on Sept 11th. I highly doubt its a popular day for weddings either.

I also don't understand her saying they are celebrating a gender reveal. Wasn't the gender reveal a celebration itself...? Are they celebrating the fact its a boy or just finding any excuse to say they are celebrating something? Maybe I'm an old scrooge 🙈

Defo!! I couldn't have done that at 30 weeks pregnant however Louise is half the size of me and a lot fitter (and probably doesn't have a 10lb baby🙈🤣)! saying that though she is blatantly pregnant as you can tell she has put on a lot of weight on her legs and looks quite big all round.

Reactions: 6
Ryan is the most cringe guy ever I can’t deal (so him and Louise are perfect) … does he have any guy mates other than sam? I remember him being a bore on MIC
This!!!
Boring and really angry. Bet it’s the steroids

Reactions: 10
It’s not nice to say but you just know deep down she’s disappointed it’s not a girl. All these insta huns want girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly my thoughts. Forget the not posting it on that day but what would posses anyone to have a special day on Sept 11th. I highly doubt its a popular day for weddings either.

I also don't understand her saying they are celebrating a gender reveal. Wasn't the gender reveal a celebration itself...? Are they celebrating the fact its a boy or just finding any excuse to say they are celebrating something? Maybe I'm an old scrooge 🙈

Defo!! I couldn't have done that at 30 weeks pregnant however Louise is half the size of me and a lot fitter (and probably doesn't have a 10lb baby🙈🤣)! saying that though she is blatantly pregnant as you can tell she has put on a lot of weight on her legs and looks quite big all round.
But that’s the thing, people do get married on September 11th. And in the US things like sports matches etc still happen, life goes on but people are respectful where they need to be. Absolutely no one is expecting a minor tv reality star to delay their Instagram reel of their baby’s gender reveal because it happened to fall on the same date so I have no idea what she was thinking, she’s too obsessed with her own self importance to be sensible about anythjng

I do think she’s pregnant. Not sure if the other comments on here are trying to imply she’s not or are just joking but she’s shared enough naked torso pictures and was very public about a miscarriage so don’t feel comfortable even joking that she’s lying.

Reactions: 11
That’s one moist crotch! Maybe all that jumping has made her waters go 😂 (hopefully not)
5A16B21A-78E8-49FD-92E4-4592FF622D53.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
This!!!
Boring and really angry. Bet it’s the steroids
I do feel sorry for him though. It must be completely exhausting living with a narcissist like Louise who wants to be filming herself every minute of the day. She comes across as so totally emotionally needy and completely attention seeking (Sam does too). He always looks so grumpy or forced to go along with it whenever she points her camera at him. Also everything is such a drama or big deal for her, that I'm certain there must be several times a day when he thinks 'I wish she'd STFU' and put her phone down.

Personal trainers are often quite dull. A friend of mine dated one from her gym and all he could talk about was either exercise or sport. Conversationally, it was really, really limiting. Their whole focus is turn inwards onto their bodies. But I imagine Louise talks enough for both of them. Ryan looks the type who may have mastered selective hearing...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Baffles me how anyone can ‘work out’ in a full face of make up 🤯 if you’re working out properly you’d have to redo it again afterwards, what’s the point 🤣 not to mention have a shower..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OH. MY. GOD. Has she actually just posted a story saying she's not going to post her gender reveal until tomorrow to respect 9/11 over a picture of her bump?! Just. No. What the hell?!
So ridiculous! By respecting 9/11 she still chose to make it about herself and focused on her baby bump in her 9/11 post.

Reactions: 1
Poor little rich girl struggling with the renovation of her gifted house 🙄🙄🙄
Oh no. Poor Louise. Let me just grab the world's tiniest little violin. She's been through so much in her million pound house

Dread to think how many supportive DMs she will have received endorsing her whinging though

Reactions: 20
But even after all those tears she still managed to capture a time lapse of her fake measuring the windows.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.