Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully it’s not Elliot cause that’s what I’ve just called mine!
It won’t be Elliot. She kissed a guy on the show called Elliot when she was with Alik and ‘accidentally’ got blackout drunk and ‘didn’t remember a thing’…. Not many names left for Louise to choose from at this point!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’ll announce the birth over this weekend for maximum engagement but not include his name/photo which will then be ‘revealed’ in a magazine spread next week.

I also genuinely think however the birth went she’d still have a very negative take on it and we’ll hear that she’s traumatised from it.

Reactions: 9
Sam just posted that he’s had a hard week and he’s grateful for Zara being there for him.. I’m starting to think that (god forbid and I hope I’m wrong) but maybe something isn’t right? I honest to god hope I’m wrong and I genuinely felt a bit of worry seeing his post because her silence is unusual but he’d been posting as normal so I thought she’s just holding out for the magazine etc??

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Shame no one of close friends or anyone
Who knows can let us know on here what's going on

Reactions: 2
Sam just posted that he’s had a hard week and he’s grateful for Zara being there for him.. I’m starting to think that (god forbid and I hope I’m wrong) but maybe something isn’t right? I honest to god hope I’m wrong and I genuinely felt a bit of worry seeing his post because her silence is unusual but he’d been posting as normal so I thought she’s just holding out for the magazine etc??
He’s posting lighthearted stuff after it though in his stories so I don’t think so thank goodness

I suspect Sam’s had a tough week because Louise has been getting moody with everyone and having a breakdown etc :)

Reactions: 6
I can see she liked someone’s insta post which was only made 12 hours ago so she’s defo online. I think she’s probs had a difficult birth.

Reactions: 8
I still think it's because Zara is getting so much press at the moment with her documentary which came out this week that she knows her announcement will be buried. I bet she's furious! I don't recall seeing any comment from her to congratulate Zara on the morning it came out...

Of course, she may also be exercising like crazy and trying to lose weight before the official pics. (We all know they'll be over the top and cringe). The number of times she went on about her weight gain during her pregnancy was completely insane... considering! Or such could be trying to negotiate a really big [AD] deal that she can plug at the same time as the baby reveal. You know what she's like.

He’s posting lighthearted stuff after it though in his stories so I don’t think so thank goodness

I suspect Sam’s had a tough week because Louise has been getting moody with everyone and having a breakdown etc :)
I hope you’re right, I didn’t actually see his follow up stories so hopefully that’s it! A friend said to me as well that she prob had a somewhat difficult birth or labour or at least it wasn’t exactly as she imagined and while that’s awful Louise would dramatise it too so she might just be feeling low that things weren’t exactly as she’d hoped. Hoping it’s something like that rather than anything worse!

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 2
I think they mean more waiting for a magazine cover rather than announcing it themselves
It could be written into their contract that they make the first announcement in the magazine. I’m not sure I like the peddling of babies to be cash cows but I guess if your parents are vapid ‘influencers’ who make money out of sharing every part of their existence rather than getting a real job, it is to be expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I know it's their second but this is how you do it. Nice and simple.

View attachment 896735
Is this Millie? How dare she have her baby at the same time as Louise! No wonder the OK spread is taking such a long time to secure.

This would never do. I'm somehow expecting live elephants and full baby sponsorship by Nike or Umbro. They've not even had a spray tan and that picture is definitely not filtered enough! As much as I'm looking, I can't see the word [AD]. Reported!

Why isn't she loaded in Pandora?

Last edited:
  • Haha
It won’t be Elliot. She kissed a guy on the show called Elliot when she was with Alik and ‘accidentally’ got blackout drunk and ‘didn’t remember a thing’…. Not many names left for Louise to choose from at this point!
Wow...remember Alik?! That's a blast from the past 😂 😂 😂
Remember the scene where Ryan pushed him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.