Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DAG15

But even after all those tears she still managed to capture a time lapse of her fake measuring the windows.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Katrina679

Chatty Member
Today, I unfollowed Louise Thompson.

If I had to watch one more video of herself getting up early and loading her face with kilos of slap before before a yoga work-out while spouting drivel, I think I'd cut my throat. I don't think I've ever encountered anyone so self-obsessed, so totally in love with herself, and utterly vacuous. She makes reels just to tell you that the phone rang, or that she's applying lipstick, or that she's bought flowers. Her narcissism is just totally off the scale. She should seek psychiatric help.

For a long time, I watched because I felt sorry for her (I started watching during the Pandemic). Her life seems so empty, banal and aimless. Ryan always looks grumpy and disengaged as though he wishes he was somewhere else when she points her phone at him. How many more times is she going to film her poor dogs? She just posts any old crap as content, when she's not shilling products.

The pictures of her posing at the building site of her home renovation were so completely ridiculous (No hard hats, PPE, etc), just another pointless photo opportunity loaded in make-up to fill her sad and empty days.

I really feel sorry for the child they are about to have that she'll be creepily filming 24/7 and trying to monetise every moment. Her phone will be continuously in its face. I wonder if she'll be packed in make-up and filming the labour when the time comes?

She looked like this in the early MIC days. I think she looks really pretty and natural
Her face and lips are blown up with fillers now. I think she's had more done recently, although you're not suppose to use injectables when pregnant.

• Heart
Definitely signs of hating being the centre of attention, going on reality tv for years and setting up an Instagram account to sell yourself.

• Haha

allybongo

Chatty Member
EB21F2E6-8DBB-492A-B274-02276D0A692A.jpeg
I know I keep coming back to rhis zombie thread but I can’t understand why not many people seem to hate her as much as I do!!!

Another yummy dinner 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Also has she not heard of air bnb? She has endless cash so could get a flat for a month to give them some space. Just nonsense!!

Reactions: 16

soph30

VIP Member
To be fair she has so many exes it’s probably hard to choose a boy’s name that’s even slightly run of the mill..

• Haha

Katrina679

Chatty Member
"We’ve moved in and out of 4 different hotel/hostels over the past week and basically lived out of a car and the truth is that it’s been really tough - one of the hardest things to deal with has been the total lack of security and privacy. I’m experiencing a bit of social anxiety atm and sometimes I just want to hide away and not have to come into contact with other humans. You can’t do that when you’re nomadic."

OK, the first question is why don't they just go and move in with her dad or other family? Ryan's family? Do they have no family and friends they could stay with?

Also is she saying that her banal life as an 'influencer' isn't as lucrative as it seems? It's almost like they're trying to bag a freebie or hoping for handouts.

Does anyone else find it odd that she still hasn't posted any pictures of the fire damage? Neither has Sam or Zara. After all, Louise is someone who inanely films herself washing her hair and walking her dogs or what she's having for breakfast, so you'd think posting pictures of this would be more visually interesting to people than her usual banal stuff.

• Heart

Katrina679

Chatty Member
She's now claiming she's going to be homeless again next week and claims she's been looking at websites where they are... wait for it... "fifteen grand a month.' FFS, she really doesn't have a clue, does she. AirBnBs aren't 15K a month. Is she looking at the friggin Ritz? Of course, she's asking on Insta for help <which translates as she's begging for freebies>.

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 12.40.33.png

I really find it hard to believe that Louise and Ryan have absolutely no friends or family that could put them up. Maybe she really is totally insufferable.

• Sick
  • Wow

Katrina679

Chatty Member
If she doesn't get a nanny I will eat my invisible hat. They all have one and I'm insanely jealous 😂
Of course, she'll have a nanny, otherwise she'd have a complete nervous breakdown. She seems to struggle to cope at the best of times. Everything seems to be such a big deal for her.

dollydog

Why does she love to take pictures of herself when she’s sat “crying” on her own. I’ve had many meltdowns in my pregnancy and I’ve not once whipped the camera out for a selfie. She’s so narcissistic I find it really bizarre.

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
Lots of comments on her Instagram asking if she’s okay, I think it’s shitty to leave your “fans” worried for you just to build speculation/for a magazine deal
Especially when she is online liking other posts.

I do get that she might have had a tough birth like lots of people do, but you can’t expect your followers to only care about your posts when you’re flogging something…

Hootero

Chatty Member
Who are her actual ‘fans?’ The 75% of people living in austerity in this country? Who fucking sympathises with this tone deaf narcissist?

Last edited:

bubbletea123

VIP Member
So I actually don’t follow Louise on Instagram, but used to watch MIC. Just came on to say WTF has she done to her face?!?! She came up as an advert and I actually didn’t recognise her! Jesus, she is an advert as to why fillers should be AVOIDED
She is such a mess. She looked so nice before. She needs to stop with the ridiculous fillers.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I can’t believe there isn’t a thread for Louise!
Is it me or has she got to a point where she’s so posh she can barely function 😂

• Haha

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Bloody hell sounds scary! Wine cooler though couldn't get a more middle class fire if you tried. I'm glad she's ok and the lovely dogs, could have been awful 😢

• Haha

Foundmypeople

So glad I’ve found this. I can’t stand her, literally the most entitled, vain, narcissist I’ve ever had the displeasure of watching. I used to think it was for show on MIC but I recently came across her IG and she’s even worse now she’s lost tons of weight, shacked up with terminator and injected a ton of shit into her face. I had to google old photos of her just to make sure it was the same person!

• Haha

Katrina679

Chatty Member
It is repulsive to think that they are already monetising the child. It has a life of this and being treated as an accessory to her monstrous narcissism.

I found it really disturbing to see Lozza selling pictures of her kid in hospital (it had a virus) while pouting with it in a full face of make-up and then massively editing the pics (as she always does) so her face was half the size... and you think, what type of mother with her baby in hospital, only thinks of using a sick child to promote herself and make money? That's a special type of mental illness.

• Heart