Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put a full on nude on her story this morning so I actually went ahead and reported it for nudity. It's not that it offends me at all, I just wanted to spoil her day a tiny bit. Sorry if that's petty of me but I cannot bear the smug vanity all over her insta stories. And the way she treats herself to a spa morning EVERY DAY?
I think that's a bit mean. There was bump and a bit of side boob but nothing that might be considered OTT. I know we criticise people's behaviour and call out hypocrisy on here but telling a pregnant woman her body is somehow inappropriate is a step too far, in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
I think that's a bit mean. There was bump and a bit of side boob but nothing that might be considered OTT. I know we criticise people's behaviour and call out hypocrisy on here but telling a pregnant woman her body is somehow inappropriate is a step too far, in my opinion.
There is no need for naked photos on social media whether pregnant or not.
It has nothing to do with telling a pregnant woman her body is inappropriate. Being naked on social media is inappropriate.

Reactions: 5
Oh my God her stories today of her making an absolute show of Ryan, cos he smudged this cake? But she deliberately was all up in his face, phone pointed at him embarassing him? What a wagon? He looked so annoyed!

It's got nothing to do with her being pregnant. I'm not judging her for having a pregnant body. I just found it unnecessary (and I'm pretty sure her pubic area was in shot too), especially when you're doing it in a completely narcissistic and self-admiring way like she is.

Reactions: 8
It's got nothing to do with her being pregnant. I'm not judging her for having a pregnant body. I just found it unnecessary (and I'm pretty sure her pubic area was in shot too), especially when you're doing it in a completely narcissistic and self-admiring way like she is.
I know she's narcissistic ( and, oh, so annoying ) but as a stand alone photo I didn't have a problem with it. It was side on and I couldn't see anything ... you know ... grim. ;) I've seen so many more salacious, gynaecological, wince inducing photos on social media from people who are technically “clothed”. You did say it didn't offend you at all so that's why I commented.

Reactions: 3
Her mom seems so down to earth and family-oriented judging from her IG. I wonder if Louise's current, attention-seeking and vain facade is just a front

God almighty, did she take that poor dog to the vet yet?? The place must be destroyed in diarrhoea??? Was so gross??

Reactions: 1
Weird I can’t see any of her stories from the past 24 hours? Surely she’s posted :)

Does she ever go a day without make up? I can see her giving birth in a full face of slap! I've no idea what her real face looks like!

Reactions: 8
You look exactly the same, luv. She should know as she spends so long admiring her own face!

Screenshot_20210823-160917_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember reading in the DM comments from someone who lives in the same area as her as sees her often in the streets that she is completely loaded in it. Her face always looks heavy with concealer, foundation and power... and then she filters, as in this shot where her t is sharp but her face is blurred. I wonder when she lets her skin breathe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.