Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said in a recent story they’re meant to be moving back into their house in two weeks, so as usual it’s a whole lot of drama about nothing. I do think she’ll struggle when baby comes, her natural inclination seems to run negative and look at the worst in everything. Becoming a parent is so difficult, regardless of your outlook on life, but if you absorb the negative in ever situation it’s definitely going to be a lot tougher!

They are living on another planet if they’re looking at short term lets averaging 15k a month lol.

I’m pretty sure from what she’s posted before she must be about 37-38 weeks.

Reactions: 11
Where can I find a vintage porche?

Erm probably at a classic car dealer. Loads of very famous ones in Fulham and Chelsea, she must pass all the time.

Does she think someone will gift her one? I doubt porche need the pr 🤣 or would be willing to gift a z list celeb a car costing the earth.

Reactions: 9
Do people have stag dos before babies are born now?! What?!
Never heard of it, until there was a Guardian article on it this week!

Unfortunately for my husband, we've only found out these are a 'thing' now I'm 37 weeks along, so there will be no mad lad night out for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe she just started that ad with 'As life gets busier, I am always looking for ways to save precious time,' considering everyone knows she doesn't have a job and does duck all, all day.

Does she mean more time to film herself slapping even more kilos of make-up on her face, having a spa session or filming her feet walking her dogs or moaning on camera about all her 'dramas' or does she mean even more complete days crying (like she said last week)?

It's not like she's even doing the decorating of her house herself, which most of us would do while holding down a full time job.

Her story reels are like watching someone try to fill time - 90% banalities.

If she doesn't get a nanny I will eat my invisible hat. They all have one and I'm insanely jealous 😂

If she doesn't get a nanny I will eat my invisible hat. They all have one and I'm insanely jealous 😂
Of course, she'll have a nanny, otherwise she'd have a complete nervous breakdown. She seems to struggle to cope at the best of times. Everything seems to be such a big deal for her.

Reactions: 16
Never heard of it, until there was a Guardian article on it this week!

Unfortunately for my husband, we've only found out these are a 'thing' now I'm 37 weeks along, so there will be no mad lad night out for him.
While the poor mum to be is struggling to get out of bed in the morning/get in the bath and carrying an entire human in her, he pisses off with his mates? Absolutely NOT.
The patriarchy is alive and well.

Reactions: 15
While the poor mum to be is struggling to get out of bed in the morning/get in the bath and carrying an entire human in her, he pisses off with his mates? Absolutely NOT.
The patriarchy is alive and well.
Some brits love any excuse to get drunk and partayyyy, any excuse

Reactions: 2
Ffs! Why are Bugaboo gifting her a brand new pram? She can afford a whole load of Bugaboos. I had my heart set on a Bugaboo Fox, I’m due next year, but this has put me right off the brand. Could they not raffle one off to a new mum and then do an Instagram case study on it rather than gift it to a millionaire.

tempted to write to them.

Also Bugaboo Fox better aimed at country living not city living. I’ll be fuming if she sells it or starts using another brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why oh why do companies gift the rich?! I will NEVER buy from companies who do this. bleeping hate “influencer marketing”

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ffs! Why are Bugaboo gifting her a brand new pram? She can afford a whole load of Bugaboos. I had my heart set on a Bugaboo Fox, I’m due next year, but this has put me right off the brand. Could they not raffle one off to a new mum and then do an Instagram case study on it rather than gift it to a millionaire.

Also Bugaboo Fox better aimed at country living not city living. I’ll be fuming if she sells it or starts using another brand.
Totally agree
Couldn’t believe I was seeing ADS before birth of child

Reactions: 3
Totally agree
Couldn’t believe I was seeing ADS before birth of child
This! I find it weird when they are advertising baby items before they even have the baby.. like how can you even comment on how good it is or give a genuine review when you can’t even use it, plus you look like an absolute tool out pushing a pram outside in public with no baby

Write to them and say it has put you off buying one. I have written to a few for same reasons.

Reactions: 10
Why oh why do companies gift the rich?! I will NEVER buy from companies who do this. bleeping hate “influencer marketing”
Absolutely this. I'd much rather buy from a brand who donate their stuff to shelters and charities - I don't need to see some undeserving millionaire flaunting their free gear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.