Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair she hopped from guy to guy but she has been with Ryan for ages! Wonder why it worked this time..

Reactions: 4
But what if something awful has happened...maybe there's another reason we've not seen anything from her
It would be unfortunate but I guess they'll post something eventually. This is a woman who put out 8769485230 messages a day and sold the story of her mother's house fire to the media after all. Maybe her family have done an intervention and taken her phone away so that she'll stop filming herself and actually bond with the baby, who knows.

I think it's more a case of media timing and monetisation (isn't that the raison d'etre of all these influencers, so they don't have to get proper jobs) and as well as Millie, I notice that Jamie Redknapp's baby has been getting a lot of media coverage in the past few days, and Big Loz has also been relentlessly milking it.

Zara & Sam have the dogs at the moment, and have gone into full Louise mode of shoving their phones into their faces and calling it content - those poor dogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It would be unfortunate but I guess they'll post something eventually. This is a woman who put out 8769485230 messages a day and sold the story of her mother's house fire to the media after all. Maybe her family have done an intervention and taken her phone away so that she'll stop filming herself and actually bond with the baby, who knows.

I think it's more a case of media timing and monetisation (isn't that the raison d'etre of all these influencers, so they don't have to get proper jobs) and as well as Millie, I notice that Jamie Redknapp's baby has been getting a lot of media coverage in the past few days, and Big Loz has also been relentlessly milking it.

Zara & Sam have the dogs at the moment, and have gone into full Louise mode of shoving their phones into their faces and calling it content - those poor dogs.
postnatal depression?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
How sad if it is a magazine deal and they are waiting all this time for it! Not like they even need the money. I hope nothing bad has happened of course, and I don't think Sam would be posting if it had.

I don’t think Sam would be posting if something tragic had happened but Louise could have had a difficult birth and be struggling with feeding etc. Not so dramatic but still incredibly tough! In fact any person with a newborn is in a tough new world. I think whoever you are you get a free pass!

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Sam would be posting if something tragic had happened but Louise could have had a difficult birth and be struggling with feeding etc. Not so dramatic but still incredibly tough! In fact any person with a newborn is in a tough new world. I think whoever you are you get a free pass!
There's always going to be drama with Louise though, isn't there. I mean it's a given. She doesn't cope with stuff very well and everything is always such a big deal. It won't be understated like Millie's (although she ruined it by doing a pap walk with both her prams and nanny the next day) or Jamie Redknapp's which didn't even include a current shot of his new wife, Frida, just him with Raphael.

jamie.jpg

Of course, it would be nice to think they've put nothing out because they are enjoying spending time with the new addition to their family: Not everything has to be dog and pony show!

I haven't seen any indication in Sam or Zara's content that anything bad has happened.

Reactions: 3
Ok it's been a while now , I have a bad feeling maybe I'm wrong but it's too long and no make any sense 😕

Ok it's been a while now , I have a bad feeling maybe I'm wrong but it's too long and no make any sense 😕
Its very strange, she knows people will be wondering so if she is only holding off for a magazine she should at least post saying all good and all revealed soon or something?

Reactions: 2
51238297-0-Newborn_Made_In_Chelsea_star_Frankie_Gaff_has_welcomed_her_first-a-2_1638431805477.jpg

Frankie Gaff's baby in the news today. Clearly there's a backlog, especially if all these attention seeking z listers are clamouring to sell magazine exclusives.

Louise will be furious and in floods of tears! How dare Frankie have a baby at the same time as her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think that’s what’s going on because Louise will have had her baby at least a week ago so she would have been before Millie and Frankie

Reactions: 7
I dont think there is anything wrong with Louise other than a reality shock and a possible annoucement with a magazine.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw a guy who's tagged in her fitness things had a photo dump of November on his Instagram feed and he said in the caption about meeting up with old (and new) friends. Could possibly be a nod to a new baby? Ryan was in at least 1 of the photos so you never know

Then again though, and I hope nothing has happened as regardless of peoples opinions of her that would be absolutely horrible, I think it would cost her a lot of followers if she is waiting for a deal to announce it. Her Instagram comments show her fans are starting to get a bit worried, surely a publicist would tell her by now she's playing with fire? A lot of celebs still announce the babys been born but don't show a picture, names or birth details to keep for a magazine deal so I dont think there's any that would really stop her from at least saying the babys been born and nothing else for the sake of not worrying and potentially losing followers as that would damage the magazine sales as well

Reactions: 9
I'm still convinced the delay is because they are selling the baby and the announcement won't appear unless it's in a magazine (a hospital snap on Insta, like Millie's, won't be good enough for Louise). That sounds more like them.

Why are people so convinced that something has gone horribly wrong? It's almost like they are trying to will it.

Reactions: 8
I'm still convinced the delay is because they are selling the baby and the announcement won't appear unless it's in a magazine (a hospital snap on Insta, like Millie's, won't be good enough for Louise). That sounds more like them.

Why are people so convinced that something has gone horribly wrong? It's almost like they are trying to will it.
Not willing anything like that at all but it does seem an awfully long time to wait to do a deal. Especially when followers are starting to worry. To leave your followers with no information for so long so that they begin to fear the worst and then pop up on a magazine grinning like nothings happened would probably annoy a lot of them. Louise doesn't owe anyone anything, I hope she's happy in her newborn baby bubble and just on a social media ban, but the influencer lifestyle shes trying to lead does mean that you need to be regularly providing updates to keep your following unfortunately

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.