Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing that something finally got her off posting every minute of her day, incredible we’re not getting a minute by minute account of the birth while she talks to the camera in an awkward position to still maintain her best angles

(Joking aside I hope if she has gone into labour everything has gone fine for her and baby)

Reactions: 9
Like a lot of people I find her relentless narcissism and attention seeking exceedingly tiresome and tedious, so her taking some time out is a blessing and welcome relief.

I do hope for her sake, and for the sake of her child, that the baby completes her and she finds a sense of fulfilment and purpose in life rather than worrying about how she looks all the time: It's OK not to wear 12 kilos of make-up, several shades too dark, and filter yourself to oblivion or to have gained a few pounds. Just be yourself, be healthy, and enjoy the baby you and Ryan made.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She has 100% had the baby.
Yes ok she is taking up baby time and recovering but let’s be real she will need to have a photo shoot, makeup editing, long caption everything

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it true that they are calling him Adam or Adrian so she can shorten it to AD and monetise him constantly.

I bet they've been sending hundreds of DMs on the beg for freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's got to of had that baby. MIA for this long means only one thing.

Reactions: 5
She always lies- saying she was having a break from social media :)

Reactions: 2
She’d have defo had the baby by now as her caption from 2 weeks ago said she was 40 weeks pregnant then. She’s really dragging this announcement out but I guess she needs the magazine pictures taking first 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All jokes aside I hope she's ok and it really is her just preparing for this bloody over the top announcement, would hate for it to be silence bc something happened.

Reactions: 13
I keep checking her insta for update as lots of silence always make me a bit worried if everything went okey with birth etc .. but I guess they selling news to some OK magazine or something so they can get paid for it too that's why .

meanwhile looked at Sams story , they been out for dinner with Zara and parents ? So I guess all good

Reactions: 8
I keep checking her insta for update as lots of silence always make me a bit worried if everything went okey with birth etc .. but I guess they selling news to some OK magazine or something so they can get paid for it too that's why .

meanwhile looked at Sams story , they been out for dinner with Zara and parents ? So I guess all good
yeah its all fine sam and zara would be radio silent out of respect if anything didnt go to plan i imagine

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It will definitley be waiting for an Ad or magazine! Exactly what Binky does!

Reactions: 9
She’s not stupid.. the more she drags it out the more the engagement will be… ching ching

Reactions: 2
It is repulsive to think that they are already monetising the child. It has a life of this and being treated as an accessory to her monstrous narcissism.

I found it really disturbing to see Lozza selling pictures of her kid in hospital (it had a virus) while pouting with it in a full face of make-up and then massively editing the pics (as she always does) so her face was half the size... and you think, what type of mother with her baby in hospital, only thinks of using a sick child to promote herself and make money? That's a special type of mental illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Zara and Sam have the dogs so she’s definitely had the baby! Just waiting for the next hello magazine to come out 🙄

Reactions: 8
Definitely sold the exclusives to OK... so predictable 😂 how outrageous do we think the name will be? I just can't help but think it'll be awful!!!

Reactions: 3
Love the fact that they’d all look down their noses at anyone common / beneath them. But flogging yourself on Instagram or for tacky magazines is all good.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.