Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure if the house they were in was destroyed they'd be able to claim on insurance and the insurance would put them up in a hotel. This whole seeking refuge thing is really aggrevating. She's loaded, her whole family are. There a people within a stones throw of her who are actually seeking refuge from abuse and actual harm with no financial stability at all. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also has she not heard of air bnb? She has endless cash so could get a flat for a month to give them some space. Just nonsense!!

Reactions: 16
Honestly, what happened is truly awful and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, nor does Louise deserve it. However, she must be loving the attention it's brought her!

Reactions: 6
I thought she lived next door to Sam and Zara? Could she not move in there if there’s no damage to their property

Reactions: 8
Tbh, she’s got a Range Rover sport, that’s big enough to sleep in and very luxurious 🤣😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just seen that the story got posted in the Daily Mail and the comments show absolutely no sympathy as many have pointed out they can easily afford alternate accommodation / the insurance would be paying to rehouse them. It's extremely insulting to those in extreme circumstances that actually do live out of their cars, in tents, on the streets and are homeless.

Once again, she's come off this looking and sounding completely out of touch, attention seeking and totally ridiculous!

Reactions: 13
why have they been at 4 different hotels/hostels (i don’t believe the latter for a second) in a week? why not just stay in the same hotel? tbh as traumatising as i understand a house fire can be, i find it hard to sympathise with her when she sounds like she’s just trying to find a freebie for the next month or so.

also, why does she keep using expressions like “seeking refuge” and “camp out under one roof”? some people are genuinely doing those things, louise, and i can assure you their temporary solutions are not a gym in chelsea. it makes me furious how out of touch she can be.

Reactions: 13
Howling she referred to herself as a Nomad in that caption

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seeking refuge in a luxury hotel 😳 yes luxury. duck off Louise!
Just skip your Botox this week and that should pay for it 🤦‍♀️
Visions of the Virgin Mary searching for room at the inn on her donkey. Just stay at one of your millionaire mates houses in Chelsea 🤷‍♀️

How insulting to millions who are actually seeking refuge right now.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ughhhh I feel bad for what happened, it’s awful and I’m sure very traumatising. I really do feel for her. Hopefully she will take something positive from this incident and donate to homeless charities or victims of house fires… people who really have nowhere to go. She really needs to read the room…

It is strange that Sam or Zara haven’t mentioned anything… weren’t they staying with mum too?

Also… her last post 🙄🙄🙄🙄. If you want to hide from the world, why would you post that photo? I don’t get her.

Also… her last post 🙄🙄🙄🙄. If you want to hide from the world, why would you post that photo? I don’t get her.
Yeah, looks so ghastly camped out in that car/refuge/whatever.
And this posted next to "one of the hardest things to deal with has been the total lack of security and privacy... and sometimes I just want to hide away and not have to come into contact with other humans. You can’t do that when you’re nomadic." :rolleyes:
Are you just naturally this thick are do you have to strive really hard?

Why not stay with Ryan's folks like you did in December? Don't even have to lie about it now. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, looks so ghastly camped out in that car/refuge/whatever.
And this posted next to "one of the hardest things to deal with has been the total lack of security and privacy... and sometimes I just want to hide away and not have to come into contact with other humans. You can’t do that when you’re nomadic." :rolleyes:
Are you just naturally this thick are do you have to strive really hard?

Why not stay with Ryan's folks like you did in December? Don't even have to lie about it now. ;)
Yeah that’s very odd

Totally agree but I cant stop watching to judge. I'm sure it's the same for most influencers with big followers. I wish you could have a hate follow section Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Yeah because when people feel 'social anxiety' and want to 'sometimes hide themselves' the first thing they do is go post a semi naked photograph of themselves online?

She is so full of tit, isn't she?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.