Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most miserable pregnant woman ever.
She is so warped about priorities, loss and real struggles this baby will hopefully pull the rug out from under her feet.
She has so much money and is very privileged and she doesn't realise it and comes across like such a dick. Imagine being pregnant in a hostel alone (on benefits) because you lost your home. Imagine how destitute you would be. You wouldn't be posting on Instagram or calling yourself a nomad.

Reactions: 20
Why on earth is she asking everyone about maternity leave? She doesn't even have a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Well she doesn’t half look different here with 0 filters!
Omg, I wish she would be real on Instagram! She looks like a heavily pregnant woman in those DM pics, natural!

She’s creating the unattainable on her Instagram, annoys me and probably makes other pregnant woman like me feel a bit tit about themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her entire Instagram image is manufactured with filters and weird angles so pregnancy is no different. She looks like a normal woman in those pap shots, it’s nice to see

Reactions: 15
It's really sad and pathetic that she can't accept herself the way she is. It is 10kgs of heavy make-up, fillers & filters and lies and contradictory advice. If she had any sense of self-awareness she'd recognise that she's spending the best years of her life living out this sham existence. No wonder she suffers from mental health issues. The delusion and disconnect vs the reality must be enormous, when she can't just be herself.

I wouldn't want to be taking advice on healthy living from someone who is clearly such a fake! She isn't upfront and honest, is she? The face she presents to the world is totally inauthentic.

I really hope for her sake that this baby brings her to her senses and that she finds fulfilment. Her life seems so sad, full of empty materialism and banality and then to top it all, she's a total fake. She also does other women no favours by promoting this false image.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's really sad and pathetic that she can't accept herself the way she is. It is 10kgs of heavy make-up, fillers & filters and lies and contradictory advice. If she had any sense of self-awareness she'd recognise that she's spending the best years of her life living out this sham existence. No wonder she suffers from mental health issues. The delusion and disconnect vs the reality must be enormous, when she can't just be herself.

I wouldn't want to be taking advice on healthy living from someone who is clearly such a fake! She isn't upfront and honest, is she? The face she presents to the world is totally inauthentic.

I really hope for her sake that this baby brings her to her senses and that she finds fulfilment. Her life seems so sad, full of empty materialism and banality and then to top it all, she's a total fake. She also does other women no favours by promoting this false image.
Well said.

Reactions: 7

100 percent! Thank god she's having a boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just found this thread! Omg I was so happy seeing that daily mail article I’m at a similar stage of pregnancy and been thinking howwww does she look so good. So releived that in reality we’re looking similar 😂

Just found this thread! Omg I was so happy seeing that daily mail article I’m at a similar stage of pregnancy and been thinking howwww does she look so good. So releived that in reality we’re looking similar 😂
It’s all ffffffffakeeeeee!!! Can’t edit pap pics and real life though hehe

Reactions: 8
Wow am genuinely shocked how different she looks in real life...normal pregnant woman who is a bit bigger by the end of pregnancy not this fake life she is portraying. What a sad existence and disgusting example to set those that follow her. You’ve gained weight Louise. Who gives a tit?? You’re growing a beautiful baby.

Maybe she will take a leaf out of Zara's book and claim the paparazzi "edited them bigger" 😂😂
She needs to tap up Big Loz (Lauren Goodger) for the excuses which include the paps bringing wind machines to make her look bigger while heavily pregnant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.