Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, just had a quick look, if she was 12 weeks when she announced it as she said "the past 12 weeks"
Then she's due end of November

A ‘surprise’ one, that she’s totally ready for with a new dress, hair / make up done etc. And multiple tags of all the gifted items. That she so desperately needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought Louise was beautiful years ago. She didn't need all the fillers. Sad.

Reactions: 14
Bloody hell. The fire sounds horrific! Now where do they stay? I guess it's hotels all round.

Reactions: 5
Pretty shocking eh. Sounded awful. Cut to baby brother Sam in all senses of the word getting drunk and singing about fires. The twit. It’s nice to warn people but why do people on Instagram have to make every incident about them a PSA. This could happen to you etc. You don’t have to maybe every situation a “knows it all” one. Just say what happened, be thankful and grateful and move on. I’m sure it’ll be said what she’s highlighted is useful but as she says nobody knows & can perceive every fight or flight situation. She herself couldn’t yet she’s telling people what to do. Her posts are patronising. It was your incident not your followers’.

• Haha
Bloody hell sounds scary! Wine cooler though couldn't get a more middle class fire if you tried. I'm glad she's ok and the lovely dogs, could have been awful 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Thankfully myself, Ryan, my mum and the dogs are all ok."

Typical Louise to put herself first.

• Haha
I don't doubt that what she's been through has been horrific. But come on, she's a very wealthy woman with a very wealthy family behind her. I can't help but think it's really crass to say that she's having such a difficult time re-housing herself and Ryan. To say they're seeking refuge in a gym in Chelsea. So many people have across the world have lost their homes, their families, their livelihoods and are completely displaced. So many people's only option is to cross the channel to find sanctity and safety for their family. I find it just a bit much for her to complain about having to find somewhere different to live when she's got a house that's being made over that's already worth millions of pounds

Reactions: 27
Seeking refuge? Can someone explain what she means by this? Her language is as if they have no money and nothing to their name. Putting aside the inevitable trauma of a fire and no-one doubting how horrific that is, why is she portraying a picture of sat on the streets with no money to pay for anything ? I don’t mean to be rude, I’m just genuinely confused.

My best friend had a house fire 4 months ago, they lost everything including her beloved dog and she’s still traumatised now. Coupled with this was not having any money to buy or pay for somewhere to stay so we had to raise money in our community through crowdfunding to buy everything new. She stayed at friends with two children as couldn’t afford hotels etc. We then raised the money for a huge mobile home in the garden while the house was being redone.

Louise can arguably afford to stay where the hell she wants - am confused how she’s seeking refuge etc ? Sorry if that sounds harsh. I’ve just seen the devastation it has done to my friend who hasn’t a penny to her name.

If she’s portraying they’re out on the streets with nowhere to go that really pisses me off to be honest.

Reactions: 22
"We’ve moved in and out of 4 different hotel/hostels over the past week and basically lived out of a car and the truth is that it’s been really tough - one of the hardest things to deal with has been the total lack of security and privacy. I’m experiencing a bit of social anxiety atm and sometimes I just want to hide away and not have to come into contact with other humans. You can’t do that when you’re nomadic."

OK, the first question is why don't they just go and move in with her dad or other family? Ryan's family? Do they have no family and friends they could stay with?

Also is she saying that her banal life as an 'influencer' isn't as lucrative as it seems? It's almost like they're trying to bag a freebie or hoping for handouts.

Does anyone else find it odd that she still hasn't posted any pictures of the fire damage? Neither has Sam or Zara. After all, Louise is someone who inanely films herself washing her hair and walking her dogs or what she's having for breakfast, so you'd think posting pictures of this would be more visually interesting to people than her usual banal stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Finding it very hard to believe she’s been staying at hostels. They’ve probably been staying at friends/family’s house too but don’t feel at home so they’re killing time at the gym. Wouldn’t wish a fire upon anyone but it’s her mothers house that it happened to, not hers. There’s plenty of airbnbs they could stay at.

Also to say she’s basically been living out of her car is a blatant lie. Yes her stuffs in the car but she hasn’t been SLEEPING in a car.

Reactions: 19
"We’ve moved in and out of 4 different hotel/hostels over the past week and basically lived out of a car and the truth is that it’s been really tough - one of the hardest things to deal with has been the total lack of security and privacy. I’m experiencing a bit of social anxiety atm and sometimes I just want to hide away and not have to come into contact with other humans. You can’t do that when you’re nomadic."

OK, the first question is why don't they just go and move in with her dad or other family? Ryan's family? Do they have no family and friends they could stay with?

Also is she saying that her banal life as an 'influencer' isn't as lucrative as it seems? It's almost like they're trying to bag a freebie or hoping for handouts.

Does anyone else find it odd that she still hasn't posted any pictures of the fire damage? Neither has Sam or Zara. After all, Louise is someone who inanely films herself washing her hair and walking her dogs or what she's having for breakfast, so you'd think posting pictures of this would be more visually interesting to people than her usual banal stuff.
She really did use the words “seeking refuge” absolutely sickening
She’s probably been at 5 star hotels

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.