Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
It's the comments from people telling her how amazing she is and sucking up to her 🤮 Louise doesn't care about yous! Theyre probably the type of people to ignore their own friends and families struggles too. She's a typical example of a spoiled little rich girl having a temper tantrum because things didn't go her way! Using ryan against their son as well saying how angry he was, like is that supposed to intimidate their 2 year old son?? She's such a vile vile person and he's not far behind either. I bet he had some rage on that none of the magazines were interested in giving him a deal on his own.
We all know Ryan was an angry bear long before little Leo came along. It’s literally been aired on national TV. So incredibly unfair that Ryan’s anger issues are being blamed on Leo.

I can’t go on to their instagrams at the mo. They are bad enough but the comments section infuriates me so much more. It’s really worrying how many people can’t see what’s going on right in front of them and have such little disregard for Leo so publicly. I know the physical care and mental health of women through birth is really important and we should be able to have discussions about it but that shouldn’t come at the cost of the child. Especially one who is being exploited on social media alongside it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Tofino

VIP Member
IMG_7223.jpeg

Wow. So right from the moment the anaesthetic wore off the levels of self absorption was off the scale. Amazing how the levels of trauma and sickness doesn’t affect the rate she was taking photos of herself.

• Sad
  • Angry
I honestly think he's worse than she is. He's so used to her having the upper hand by way of her wealth that I think he's absolutely loving the opportunities this narrative they've spun about her being completely incapacitated and him being superdad for Leo's first year has afforded him ('superdad', 'in charge', sponsorship, followers etc). He's such a misogynistic pig that he genuinely thinks that because he's done/does a few nursery runs that he outdads other dads (and some mums). Other dads who are decent either have a fucking job and spend proper time with their kids at the weekend and evenings or stay at home with them rather than dicking about in Wales on bikes. Not his version of performative nonsense. The only reason he's 'working' (LOL) now is because he's used his child and his poorly missus (as much as she also loves the validation) for engagement.

She's also a horror, but I do worry for her, as much as she infuriates me with her privilege and bullshit. I hope she never, ever marries him.

• Heart

Shel86

It might just be me but I thought it was glaringly obvious someone was sat opposite Louise (probably Ryan working on his highland cow 🤣) you can tell Leo is interacting with someone and they are telling him to shush as Leo mimics it. When Leo says ‘chicken’ he’s saying it to the person opposite at the table. So the fact there are 2 adults there watching him, one being incognito so Louise can keep up this busy working mum facade, and not one of them can keep basic safety measures in place for him. Such a sad state of affairs.

• Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
I imagine there’s truth in what she said but it is highly embellished. The more I see of TT the more it becomes clear that she has quite serious mental issues and is an absolutely massive liar.

• Heart

Larahk

Chatty Member
@Tofino set up a go fund me and we all transfer 20p to you for the book 🤣 there are enough of us here to cover the £12.99

You handle the detective work... and then @JarvisCockerSpaniel can do a re-write

(I am joking of course none of us should give Louise and her grifter houseguest any of our hard earned money)

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Intothedark

VIP Member
I can’t imagine the damage to Leo as he reads how his birth destroyed all the good things in her life.

• Sad

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Ah yes taking your germ ridden child to soft play because you know what is more unhygienic than soft play.. absolutely fucking nothing known to mankind.

• Angry

formerlurker

Re c-section request not being listened to (find this hard to believe really), isn’t it highly probable that the consultant/midwife/whoever took a look at her near-professional athlete frame and thought, do you know what, if she wasn’t so incredibly fit and healthy then maybe a Caesarian would be sensible, but no, this is Louise Thompson, look at her, though she may be unbelievably and incredibly small, almost as small as a 14 year old boy, she is the peak of physical fitness.

• Haha

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I've never known two people to make such a meal out of having a child. Two people who don't work and put said child in nursery every weekday from six months old. Why are people buying into this carry on. I feel so sorry for Leo, there whole narrative is basically life has been tit since he showed up.

• Sad

SleepyDibillo

Am I reading it right that she says weaning her baby at 4 months old helped her turn a corner with her ptsd???
How dangerous is that statement! Firstly because of nhs guidelines that babies shouldn’t be weaned until 6 months, but also by suggesting something as serious as ptsd can be helped by weaning your child!

Last edited:

hazelnot

Chatty Member
I wonder if she regrets the Alik thing. He seems far more fun, far more financially sound (well, his family certainly are) and he doesn't appear to cut about looking permanently like someone has shat in his kettle.
I know Made In Chelsea isn't strictly realistic TV, but Alik's entire outlook on life was so much more positive and upbeat. He was cool, fun, much closer to her in height ... she made the classic (cringeworthy) move of shagging her personal trainer but took it 500 unnecessary steps further in actually getting into AND STAYING IN a relationship with someone who, from what I can gather, simply beats Alik on size and brawn. That's it. Ryan came across as possessive and defensive from the get-go which might be attractive to an immature woman (bearing in mind she was still at the partying stage of life when they shacked up together) but that novelty has to have worn off now, right? There was a glory period for a while there of him bench pressing her for fun and swanning around with matching fake tans, but ... WHAT is left of their relationship. It was surface-level at best to begin with and now it just seems riddled with resentment.

If she had even an ounce of work ethic I'm sure she would have dropped him ages ago, but she doesn't possess the graft to do anything alone, least of all parent (especially with all her ailments 🥺).

• Haha
No doubt when the bub catches measles at nursery it’ll be everyone else’s fault
Well I’d hope to Christ he’s been vaccinated!

Do you know what, when my toddler is feeling ‘very poorly’ the last thing I’d want to do is haul him to a wanky yurt in the countryside and take selfies of myself being ‘back on form’. She’s an absolute twat.

martineznoze

Leo dragged to a photo shoot and then shoved to nursery so "Daddy can do some work of his own"
What a joke.

Cock lodging must be a full time job or perhaps he's work on the highland cow.

• Haha
  • Sad