Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She doesn’t say she’s infertile in that extract about having more kids, just says it wouldn’t be advised to have more because of her complications
In the bit I read she said her womb was fused together and so she wouldn't be able to carry another child and that if she could Ryan wouldn't let her anyway. At least that's what I took from it. To be fair, even if she could give it a go against medical advice, would you take the risk if you had her history?

Reactions: 2

katesbess

VIP Member
Wow.. this was when Leo was 10 months. Ryan fucked off to Budapest and Barcelona for a week. Kept that quiet didn't he!

Louise was starting to show signs of getting better. And I just kind of looked at myself in the mirror at this point, and I just looked awful. I just looked like I'd lost all love and spirit and energy, and I had to just take myself away.

I had to speak to her family, and ultimately just had to remove myself from that entire situation for a week. Ended up in fucking Budapest. Don't ask me how or why.

Ended up in Budapest for three days. Thinking that I would sort of decompress a little bit and have a chance to get through it didn't work. Ended up in Barcelona like 12 hours later.

I was just on the road. I was on the road by myself. Completely lost and just in a really, really dark place.

But it was a necessary move to remove myself just from the pressure and the intensity of that. And just to come back with a slightly less...
Was just very angry, I think. I was very angry just at the situation.”
Sooo these were the posts around that time.
Screenshot_20240502_225124_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_225129_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_225136_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_225142_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_225154_Instagram.jpg

Tofino

VIP Member
Enjoy folks. Sick. In. Mouth.
And the fucktard still wearing a beanie
Did he share this, or was he knowingly too embarrassed but still wanted the cash?

Who is this because surely that shaped face woman is not our tt? With cheeks. And there is a proper width to that head! Which she makes so much worse, more noticed due to herfiltered version.
I was looking for an older post but saw this - that Instagram post has gone!! What was it? Was it the Kroo ad?

Electra29

Possibly October as looking at the photographers page, he used the same colour backdrop for two other shoots that month. Could mean nothing but I'm sure Ryman was working went away then. Detective Tofino?

Tofino

VIP Member
New thread

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Holy hell that’s horrendous. Absolutely not.

Isn’t that how that George lad from gogglebox died by falling through a sky light as he wasn’t safety clipped up, granted it was from a taller height but no way would I put my child up there.
Sky light! That's the word!
We had them in my school, one weekend a couple of kids climbed onto the roof and one fell through. Luckily he only broke his leg.
---
I’m struggling to understand it!! It looks like Zara filming is in a basement but then it looks like bifold doors are open of the floor above where Leo is, as if they come out the back (or front?!) of their house and step on to this? So Leo would be ground level except the ground is a glass floor? If it’s an intended walkable glass floor - weird to have but ok I guess as it should be structurally sound as an actual floor. But I can’t work it out!!
Ah I see what you mean. Looks so weird though.

Reactions: 1

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
It’s a dreadful, dreadful thing to say BUT do we think she really has had a stoma bag fitted, or has she just taped a bag to herself and made it up? I feel awful for saying it, as an aunt to a nephew who had to have a stoma fitted after he was born until he was 3 years old. He has horrendous scarring from his various procedures too.

windowlickinggood

archive link for anyone who wants to read but not give them clicks!

---
It was put back up at 8pm. Was it not getting enough views / clicks before?
---
Actually they have just used stuff Ryan and Louise have posted themselves for clicks but the article is about other people living with stomas. I wonder why they chose that pic of louise and not her stoma one.
It’s gone again!!

• Wow

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
I imagine there’s truth in what she said but it is highly embellished. The more I see of TT the more it becomes clear that she has quite serious mental issues and is an absolutely massive liar.
I do believe she lost that amount of blood. Which is obviously very scary.

Opinionated

VIP Member
How can I do a breakdown of the book if I refuse to buy it. plus I need a digital copy so I can copy and paste extracts easily. 😂
I think if you sign up to audiable (whatever it’s called) you get a free ebook of your choice? Or amazon kindle I’m sure