Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
Meanwhile( and I know we have our issues with zara.) But huge respect actually. She's consistent in her "thing" and I do beleive thst outside of the social media fodder she does want to do this "work" ( sorry I love using """ because it's giving me Louise's viiiibe and cracks me up)
Today zara's been with the Queen. As part of a sexual assault initiative. And then went on her stories and sat there and talked really openly,for others about it, what its about,what to do. And there was not one sense that this was for her. The difference between the two of them. No wait, between anyone else and louise is fucking stark as fuck.
Meanwhile Louise is back because finally Brian smooth brain has seen her working out. Thanks fuckong goodness eh Brian. The woman is "fitnessing" again.
With Zara I also get the impression that she actually loves her little nephew. I really can’t say the same for his parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Deevee47

VIP Member
Asking for modelling agencies for Leo what a pair of grifters. Trying to get their child to don the work that they can’t be arsed to do themselves. They disgust me.

• Heart

Thegirlwhouk

Yes....because absolutely no key developments happen in early childhood before the age of 4. Can do whatever you like before 4 🤪😬.

• Haha
  • Sick

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
RL pink b.jpg

Just catching up - gosh, they're hilariously gruesome at the moment. :)
It only took a book launch to raise her to insufferable glee status. :rolleyes: Just smells so fake, and smooth brain has a tendency to let the mask slip.

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Funny isn’t it that Ryan only went to one expensive therapy session and found it wasn’t for him but he’s quite happy to talk about it on a podcast for everyone to hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Tofino

VIP Member
Lots of comments about two things being true at once - childbirth destroying everything but your child being the best thing that happened to you and being the absolute joy of your life.

Can someone please tell me where I can find her talking about the second part? All the amazing positive things about having Leo?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Didn't occur to either of them that Leo had also had no sleep yet has been dragged around all day for their benefit.

• Heart

Hannahc546

VIP Member
So I understand Ryan has been ill (not the flu obviously but I will allow him a cold I guess). I understand that therefore Louise has had to 'solo parent' (yes Louise that is how you use them because it definitely doesn't count when you have a partner, babysitter and crèche) but she lost me on how any of this fuckery relates to her smudging lipstick all over her face like a toddler.
I would also be embarrassed to be them commenting on the price of a restaurant which yes is spendy but not absurd given they are in London and it is supposedly a special date night...when they spend every single day posting pictures of a life they clearly cannot afford. If you need to comment on the spicy cost of a £12 salmon roll, you should have a think how ridiculous you look on your Four Seasons stay, promoting a £65k car while sending your child to nursery 5 days a week (sorry, 3 and 2 half days) while you play business owners.

Tofino

VIP Member
Ryan saying he solo parented and was Louise’s carer those 10 months is so disingenuous. They had two holidays abroad in that time for fucks sake! I’m sure he had a solo trip to wales too. did she refuse to do absolutely everything to do with Leo? Only used Leo for her instagram photoshoots? Because she was perfectly capable of doing everything else in her life during those months. They both make me so angry for that baby boy. And so mucn time has passed most people will forget or won’t have seen everything they were actually doing.

• Angry
  • Heart

pollysunshine22

First of all, I bet the neighbours love that 🤦🏻‍♀️
Second of all, "it's my time to organise a date" ... so he spends no money, because he lives off Louise and everything is gifted, and sits in the garden 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

JulesWake

VIP Member
I regret the Alik thing for Louise. :D He really was amusing, seemed to have a great personality, overall upbeat + positive like others have already mentioned. Plus he gave Ryan the best nickname of all time, which will never get old. HEAR THAT Angry BEAR, BeArY Angry! Still waiting on your Highland Cow Ryan.

• Haha
  • Heart

windowlickinggood

We should have a sweepstake as to who the next comment will come from.
- Will the cameraman’s other account
- Victoria Marchman
- Steve the accountant
- Maddy the PA

• Haha

Tookster

Chatty Member
The way she slates those who saved her life (I’m still skeptical though). As a nurse, I’m disgusted that my fellow NHS colleagues failed to stop mid procedure to give her a counselling session (“no one reassured us”)…how dare they prioritise delivering Leo safely over reassuring TT …who had Brian there to do that. I find it 99% likely to be lies that she was conscious….an emergency Csec is mostly done under GA….and the worst part? They were so incompetent that their hands were shaking …. Sorry that healthcare staff are human. Distress is usually not seen in theatre - emergency or otherwise - as everyone is delegated a role and a calm process is the best practice. But due to confidentiality, those staff present can’t actually counterclaim her lies.
Lying bitch was in the gym 4 hours later wasn’t she???
I had 14 staff at my twin birth, lots of worry, had a touch and go moment or two …. I thank every single person there for what they done!!! Not slate them!!! I can’t stand her. That poor little gorgeous boy, what a future he has with these jerks!!!
Does she honestly think that hers was the first dramatic (sorry! I obviously mean “traumatic”) birth they had dealt with? Is she under the illusion that every other woman just sneezes out a baby?

• Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
She’s just unbelievable isn’t she. Swishing about in her ridiculous top.

And Zara who’s in a boot has gone to pick up Leo from nursery?! Christ alive. She must be an absolute nightmare to be around. With her fake posh accent and utter laziness. At least Zara seems to like Leo. She cuddles and hugs him whereas Louise and Ryan use him as a puppet.

• Heart

Ostrichkeeper

I noticed that even in the midst of an emergency in hospital she still has to mention how the medical staff were so horrified by her condition that they were shaking lol.

• Haha