Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Did she just call Ryan chilled?...yeah OK hun!
Also needs her hormones tested because she's emotional clearing out baby clothes...no Louise, that's literally every mother you fucking overly dramatic narc!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Hannahc546

VIP Member
The rest of us are on the hunt for kids crocs and jelly shoes but Louise is buying her child uggs..i take her different time zone also has different seasons

• Haha

livelaughlou

Chatty Member
Ok so I’ve only vaguely been aware of this dumdum, but her latest post popped up on my insta, so here I am…
What an absolute weirdo! There’s ways of talking about distressing pregnancies and labour, many of us have been through it. I had a pregnancy that involved a condition that hospitalises many women early on (me included) and even pushes some women into termination because it makes them so poorly. My daughter knows about it, and it’s always been worded that although I was horrifically sick, she was totally worth the pain, although I wouldn’t do it again! It left me with certain conditions afterwards, but I’ve never really told her that my pregnancy caused those, because it’s truly not worth it!
im only a shortie, so they kept an eye on me for the size of the baby, with a c sec optional if she was over 9lb, so all of this “didn’t even ask” is bullshit, you can 100% push for a section on the nhs.
She seems like a truly awful human who despises her kid

• Heart

Hannahc546

VIP Member
As much as I obviously think improvements are needed in maternity care, I also can't help but be negative and say the 12 points from the report that were outlined are kind of fluff commitments that someone like louise has latched on to as the best thing ever and used to further her own agenda..probably why she was part of the key audience. For example #7 respect mothers choices...what does that even mean in the real world? It really frustrates me when influencers jump on things like this because it gives them some clout but don't use their platform to actually ask question and make a difference. She has an absolute cheek pretending to be interested in the subject area when she hasn't even spoken about the failings around her pregnancy / birth until she had a book to sell and she needs to understand that the inquiry was about fundamental failings in care not 'special' cases like she thinks she is.
God she annoys me!

• Heart

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Cheers, Ryman. (y)
RL hugs 3.jpg

---
Apart from the Harbour Club creche, being with the babysitter and sleeping, TT has been a "solo parent" this weekend.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

God, she's so resentful and mean.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

windowlickinggood

Can you imagine being her parents and reading what she’s written about their crap parenting and then can you imagine being an older Leo reading how your arrival ruined your mother’s life…..? Is she hellbent on destroying every relationship she has? I don’t give a shit about her parents’ feelings but poor poor Leo. He’s going to be one fucked up kid.

• Sad

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
Because she had to wait for the right moment to sell it. The book and the ‘exclusive’ magazine cover article. It was the start of where it all went wrong. 2.5yrs of drip feeding and now people can pay to find out the reason why.
Yes yes! I guess I was also meaning I was surprised that there was no big mysterious problem, with what she was saying about no one ever going through the same thing and that it was so rare - I was expecting it to be something like HELLP syndrome or eclampsia etc or a very rare condition/problem. Not something so many women have experienced.

2.5 years to find out it was the same birth as mine 🤣

• Heart

Lunabolt

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 14.26.13.png

This comment on the podcast's insta has really wound me up. Why do we have to congratulate and pat someone on the back for 'sticking' by HIS child that he also CHOSE to bring into the world. Men really can do the bare minimum. Imagine the hate a woman would get for leaving their "sick" partner and baby to run away for a week to Budapest/ Barcelona

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Gillybean42

VIP Member
How pathetic that you film yourself watching a film and calling it date night. They really are trying so hard to convince us and themselves that they have a good relationship 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannahc546

VIP Member
I'm so bored of the comments saying she needs to raise awareness that childbirth can be traumatic.. it is the only way media ever portrays it...that and lacking in any biological or medical fact that might actually help give realistic expectations. Obviously things can go wrong but is there any need for that to be the constant focus?
Realise that view is going to be unpopular but it does seem that a lot of people don't understand what is 'normal'. Ashley James described her labour as horrific and being in excruciating pain for hours etc, not being offered pain relief..when it sounded like a pretty standard labour.
Obviously Louise did have a bad experience but there are definitely parts of her story that don't fall in to the medical marvel category she is making it seem.
That's my Sunday rant over.

• Heart

Ashad

Chatty Member
If she feels so bad that the first months of Leos life was not how she envisioned and looks back and it breaks her heart… then why doesn’t she spend more time with him instead of shoving him in nursery all the time? I felt so guilty going back to work and tried to work hours that meant my kid would be in childcare for the least amount possible. They have the luxury of flexible jobs!

• Heart

Tookster

Chatty Member
“In such surroundings, with Thompson – tiny at just 5ft – perfectly groomed in a long white skirt and black jumper, chatty and smiley, it’s hard to grasp how much she’s been through
Pass the sick bucket 🤢
---
So much guff in the interview. Some more gems:

Ryan’s very different personality-wise [from most MiC cast members]; much more low-energy in a good way – very chilled, not egotistical. He doesn’t want to be famous and there’s something very attractive about that.’

Being so petite, she was certain she’d find a vaginal birth nigh-on impossible.

I really was not a good parent for a very long time,’ she says sadly.
(Are you a good parent now, though? 🤔)

‘I didn’t talk or sing to Leo. He was a trigger – I associated his cries with me bleeding to death’

I started to read the book extract but got bored, quickly. She is not a good writer.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
Thankyou everyone (special thanks to the highland cow pic) I could feel my anger bubbling up after reading that vapid little post. You've all bought me back down with a chuckle. 😃
What's weird from tye people in the comments, is if anyone in their lives. Or Tina next door said this shit they be fucking livid with them. If anyone in their family said this, or behaved like this especially relating to the child they'd be really unimpressed. Gaurentee they'd be passing judgement if a woman at work behaved like this. But noooo, filtered Fanny and mountain-range chinned Brian , and ooh splendid!
And anyone in the real world would think and see them for the cunts they are.
---
Oh no. You've all been warned. He man is creating content. With his camera man.
😄 bloody weather freak.
View attachment 2910514
Anywhoosie??? This man is a walking ick.

• Haha

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
"Hello, is that God? It's TT here. Yar, that's the one - beautiful inside and out...and so so brave! You appear to have made an error and I am having to care for a poorly child. This isn't the level of service I demand or expect. I have a book to promote involving lots of pictures of me being a martyr and this is really cramping my style. And don't give me any of that karma crap - I've been an absolute angel. While I'm on, can you make sure that someone compares me to Audrey Hepburn again - it's been ages! Please do better next time. Laters! "

• Haha

Hannahc546

VIP Member
The most amazing doctors appointment....said NO ONE EVER
---
Also louise...to be clear...almost all private doctors also work for the NHS so you are paying to skip the queue, not for premium treatment.
---
FUCKING CLOWN

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Brian's affirmations?
Oh dude, the delusions of superiority about your intellect and abilities are highly amusing but trying guru status for size is a step too far. Remember how it went with the cartoons? 😬

RL Guru 3a.jpg

• Haha

ylil

I still can't get over she put the ends or her carrots in it!
Pease get both of them on on a cooking show with Gordon Ramsay. He would destroy them 🤣

• Haha