Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
Why is Grryan even there for that dentist video?

Why does he look so pissed off?

Who hugs their dentist like that?

So many questions! 😂
People who receive treatment that is worth a few grand for free probably hug their dentists.
---
She's manic isn't she. She's talking so fast and literally forgetting what's real life and made up in her head.

She literally has no sense of danger for her son, plenty for herself though, like with him dancing around her straighteners the other day and chopping watermelon with really shaky hands looking at her phone with his fingers just flapping about nearby, she screams manic munch who's only concern is herself.

When did she "solo parent" or was that only in loppy lou land too?? How are her followers fooled by this utter idiot? I hate myself for liking her lipstick 👀🤣
Did you not know every time your partner has a lie in, and you are downstairs on your own with your kids, you are solo parenting. Same when he goes and spends half an hour on the loo having a shit = he left you solo parenting. Whoever nips out for a pint of milk, leaves the other at home to solo parent.
Doesn’t matter whether it’s ten minutes, an hour. A few hours or an entire day. Any amount of time on your own with your child = solo parenting. If you are not in the same room as your child, you are no longer parenting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

JulesC

VIP Member
Where is it Ryan? Everywhere I look reminds me of what we don’t have but so badly crave 😢

6733B2AF-C583-4439-92F7-AAF64983EC58.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That she keeps referring back to this supposed loss of income when you’d expect her to be on a maternity break of some sort anyway just makes me think that they absolutely banked on using newborn baby Leo for content and freebies, and then she was too ill to make that happen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That dogged determination of doing a daily ‘fit check’ of Leo’s outfits obviously hasn’t reeled in any modelling offers so now he’s had to ask outright. What a bloody embarrassment he is.

Also just a reminder that Louise has a totally normal jawline and regular sized eyes, not the walnut sized peepers and chiselled chin she likes to make us believe she’s in possession of through the medium of lies and filtering.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Fisher99

Turkey burgers, pork chops AND lamb steaks for the 3 of them 🫠 so. much. meat. I couldn't afford to eat like that! Even if I could I wouldn't, who needs 3 types of meat in one meal?!
Any normal person could make 3 dinners from the “leftovers” they eat for lunch.
---
“Every day feels like the weekend”. Yeah that happens when you don’t have a job.

“I used to love Mondays because medical facilities were open”. Spoken like a true munchy.

How is Loopy Lou not embarrassed by her own existence?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Does anyone else remember Jim Shelley's weekly reviews of MIC in the Daily Fail years ago? He always made reference to Louise's ridiculous affected accent and ripped the piss out of her. He was brilliant!

Couple of examples -

Sammy T’s sister Louise Thompson wasn’t doing much better (or as she would say, trying to sound as posh as the other gals, ‘much bedd-air’).

Monday’s episode opened with her human sex doll/gym bunny/Muscle Mary/boyfriend Ryan Libbey jogging into the living room and doing ‘The Plank’ with the expertise of somebody who was one.

‘I’m going for a quick run - to clear the old mind’, he blustered, talking like an army general from the 1930s.

‘Luff-el-air !’ Louise sighed without even looking up or noticing he was now bench-pressing the coffee table with a kettle bell between his buttocks.

‘You don’t seem that happy!’ Ryan sensed perceptively, straining.

‘Hi don’t warnt to tawk ha-bout this how-now-brown-cow !’ harrumphed Louise.

‘The Ry-Man’ took the hint.

Louise is also free now that she’s broken up with the Clark Kent lookalike boyfriend that she calls ‘And-air,’ partly because of her continued contact with ‘Spence-air’ and partly because she does in fact look like an Oompa-Loompa. Or, as she would call it ‘an Oompair-loompair.’

• Haha
  • Heart

Fisher99

Someone made a comment saying that Ryan flew back and forth to NYC for business 🤣🤣🤣🤣- the comment I posted was in response to that I think.
And then someone replied saying they must have got Ryan confused with her ex Alik who had a business in NYC and used to fly back and forth a lot.
Ryan must have loved that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
I really hope he spent this afternoon drawing that highland cow, that would be a perfectly good reason to put your son in nursery.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Tofino

VIP Member
Comment below if you’re interested in doing some off road biking with Ducati.

Now this is embarrassing.

IMG_7058.jpeg

---
Oops sorry. Missed one that’s been posted since.

IMG_7060.jpeg

• Haha

specialh

Ryan never smiles. He thinks he looks brooding and interesting but in reality he just looks like a moody bastard

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
If anyone is struggling to read it just stick the url in here

My favorite bit is how she knew from 12 weeks pregnant that she wasn’t being listened to but also didn’t want to spend her hard earned money on going private 🙄

oh and that she said she has the body of a 14 year old boy, what a strange thing to say.
She talks a lot about her body being like a child’s. Makes Ryan’s attraction to her all the more grim. If my partner kept talking like that I would tell them to please stop and if they didn’t I would find it a massive turn off.

• Sick
Hang on, I wrote a faux article back when I predicted she’d be in YOU magazine, I’ll see if I can dig it out because it sounds eerily familiar 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Lurkamama

I think you want to put your hand a little bit higher and to the centre of your forehead Louise...
Screenshot_20240514-092052.png

• Haha

clmay

Chatty Member
I could kind of get wanting to use the gym crèche for an hour at the weekend to have chance to work out if you work full time and this is the only chance you get. But to put him in there to sit on your arse and watch tennis?! Honest to god these two

• Sad

Hannahc546

VIP Member
How's your anxiety now....clearly fucking OK since my 2 year old is swallowing steak knives
---
I mean my kids have done similar things but I wasn't sat holding them, filming myself at the time

• Haha
  • Angry