Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot the pr tag? Teeeeeny tiiiiny.Cretin. Why do they even say pr not gifted. This is the organisers ways of letting people have freebies? Because that's all it is. Pr isn't viable via noknob Brian ffks! Its gifted. Gifted, gifted gifted.
And he's acting like all this was done for him. They are doing it as part of their open day Brian. The MD is t awarding your with special bleeping honours. He's there to open his new camp. He's doesn't know who the duck this big angry bear is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WHERE'S THE HIGHLAND COW, RYAN??
I reckon these will be my last words, as I drop a charred sausage on the floor beside my deathbed. It'll be the modern ā€œRosebudā€ from ā€˜Citizen Kaneā€™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sheā€™s been awfully quiet today, the Stanley cup demons must have come back again last night!

Clearly Ryan was supposed to come back last night but he didnā€™t come back til today hence the bad news/anger/passive aggressive posts at him. Whatā€™s the bet theyā€™ve had an almighty row today and sheā€™s made herself have an episode!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A comment on Louiseā€™s latest grid post about what to name her stoma. Yikes.
IMG_9312.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooh, Iā€™ve not had a thread title in ages!

Right, letā€™s see. The gruesome twosome kicked it off with ā€˜making itā€™ to Hampshire with that kid that lives with them, Leo, still asleep. Ryan prayed it stayed that way so lunch wasnā€™t ā€˜trickyā€™ and he got to saw his way through a charred to duck steak, just how he likes it. In fact, burnt meat is the only constant in Ryanā€™s life at the moment, as weā€™ve seen many a great hobby become his sole purpose for getting up each morning fall spectacularly by the wayside when he is either too lazy to put the time in, fails to not be crap at it, or both. A brief, probably not conclusive, list:

- Skateboarding
- playing the guitar
- snowboarding
- surfing
- tennis
-weights
- reading
- being in the ā€˜wildsā€™ of SW London on a motorbike
- being a dad
- cooking
- whiskey

But fear not! A new, fledging hobby started to emerge and we all got SO excited. Turns out, Ryan had designs on illustrating and writing his OWN childrenā€™s book in manner of Quinton Blake or perhaps Tom Fletcher. He excitedly put up his designs on Instagram, and we immediately noticed how absolutely tit they were unless you were a year seven in IT skills in 1998 using clip art for the first time ever. EVEN BETTER it was exclusively revealed on Tattle that they were shamelessly ripped from YouTube ā€˜how to drawā€™ tutorials for kids. Ryan excitedly revealed he had a highland cow in the pipeline, but then Tiny Tears had to ruin it all by revealing that she DOES IN FACT have a stoma, which has been very carefully secreted away until she could showcase it for maximum engagement and to make people want to buy her book which has nothing to do with stomas. Since the big so long colon reveal Loopy has been on a high, living life to the full, getting three hair cuts a week and even taking Leo with her to watch. Sheā€™s even given the bag a cutesy name, Winnie, although I think someone has suggested she call it after a bloke and she basically volunteered ShitBagRyan. Wonder how the wedding plans are coming along?

They went on a #gifted family stay to the Four Seasons to eat jammy dodgers, Louise to show off her first time ever wearing a swimming costume (it wasnā€™t) and to exclaim she got wet going down a water slide (Itā€™s really family friendly so sadly they had to take Leo with them)

Loopy has been quiet today because sheā€™s been haunted by a Stanley cup, sheā€™s on childcare duty for her own son and Ryan is doing a new hobby with a chargeable Kia in Wales and didnā€™t come back when he was supposed to (forgot to charge the Kia?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Right, letā€™s see. The gruesome twosome kicked it off with ā€˜making itā€™ to Hampshire with that kid that lives with them, Leo, still asleep. Ryan prayed it stayed that way so lunch wasnā€™t ā€˜trickyā€™ and he got to saw his way through a charred to duck steak, just how he likes it. In fact, burnt meat is the only constant in Ryanā€™s life at the moment, as weā€™ve seen many a great hobby become his sole purpose for getting up each morning fall spectacularly by the wayside when he is either too lazy to put the time in, fails to not be crap at it, or both. A brief, probably not conclusive, list:

- Skateboarding
- playing the guitar
- snowboarding
- surfing
- tennis
-weights
- reading
- being a dad
- cooking
- whiskey

But fear not! A new, fledging hobby started to emerge and we all got SO excited. Turns out, Ryan had designs on illustrating and writing his OWN childrenā€™s book in manner of Quinton Blake or perhaps Tom Fletcher. He excitedly put up his designs on Instagram, and we immediately noticed how absolutely tit they were unless you were a year seven in IT skills in 1998 using clip art for the first time ever. EVEN BETTER it was exclusively revealed on Tattle that they were shamelessly ripped from YouTube ā€˜how to drawā€™ tutorials for kids. Ryan excitedly revealed he had a highland cow in the pipeline, but then Tiny Tears had to ruin it all by revealing that she DOES IN FACT have a stoma, which has been very carefully secreted away until she could showcase it for maximum engagement and to make people want to buy her book which has nothing to do with stomas. Since the big so long colon reveal Loopy has been on a high, living life to the full, getting three hair cuts a week and even taking Leo with her to watch. Sheā€™s even given the bag a cutesy name, Winnie, although I think someone has suggested she call it after a bloke and she basically volunteered ShitBagRyan. Wonder how the wedding plans are coming along?

They went on a #gifted family stay to the Four Seasons to eat jammy dodgers, Louise to show off her first time ever wearing a swimming costume (it wasnā€™t) and to exclaim she got wet going down a water slide (Itā€™s really family friendly so sadly they had to take Leo with them)

Loopy has been quiet today because sheā€™s been haunted by a Stanley cup, sheā€™s on childcare duty for her own son and Ryan is doing a new hobby with a chargeable Kia in Wales and didnā€™t come back when he was supposed to (forgot to charge the Kia?)
Absolutely cracking recap! TKTLWT = Leo (That Kid That Lives With Them). Made me laugh although I do feel bad for the little blighter having to live with those two ridiculous dickheads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Haha ShitBagRyan or tiny tears stoma bag?
That comment. I really wanted someone to tag him!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WHERE'S THE HIGHLAND COW, RYAN??
this gets funnier every time šŸ¤£, Iā€™m on a night shift and itā€™s made me smile ā€¦. And thatā€™s hard to do at midnight ā€¦
---
A comment on Louiseā€™s latest grid post about what to name her stoma. Yikes.View attachment 2895351
What a witch !!!!
---

- Skateboarding
- playing the guitar
- snowboarding
- surfing
- tennis
-weights
- reading
- being a dad
- cooking
- whiskey

Amazing recapā€¦.but to make it spectacular you could have asked Brian to illustrate šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched a video on TikTok where a lady was talking about how she ended up with a Stoma and what itā€™s like to have oneā€¦ I learned more from that one video than anything Louise has said.
After listening to what that lady had to say about having a stoma really makes me wonder how Louise is so happy! Sheā€™s the happiest Iā€™ve ever seen her but yet it sounds awful having a stoma. She really must be a munchie

Reactions: 19
Things she wonā€™t wear with her stomaā€¦ nothing

except itā€™s all one piece suits and sheā€™s stopped wearing bikinis?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m genuinely surprised given what sheā€™s moaned about before that sheā€™s so upbeat. Itā€™s like that side of personality has gone but suspect now she has a stoma, the munchie side of her is satisfied. I imagine no matter how upbeat and positive you are as a person, having a stoma would be tough.

Disappointing that she isnā€™t raising more awareness but is instead using every moment to sell stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m genuinely surprised given what sheā€™s moaned about before that sheā€™s so upbeat. Itā€™s like that side of personality has gone but suspect now she has a stoma, the munchie side of her is satisfied. I imagine no matter how upbeat and positive you are as a person, having a stoma would be tough.

Disappointing that she isnā€™t raising more awareness but is instead using every moment to sell stuff.
I was just thinking this morning how her newborn baby triggered all those traumatic memories of when she nearly died at birth to the point she admitted herself she was pretty absent from his life for the first ten months. And all the ptsd, depression she has talked about in the years since (which has magically disappeared now she has the stoma)

Yet she also seems to have had near death experiences with her UC and isnā€™t traumatised at all? Positively glowing.

I guess the bag ā€˜savedā€™ her from death whereas Leo nearly caused her death šŸ™„

I saw a comment on the MailOnline criticising anyone who had said she had munchausens as if this proves that she was actually ill after all. I donā€™t think they realised that people with munchausens can still have legitimite health problems. Itā€™s not one or the other. I wonder how long the dopamine hits from this will last. Sheā€™s still gaining followers and getting lots of positive comments when she specially talks about the stoma so it will probably keep her going for a while.

Reactions: 19
I was just thinking this morning how her newborn baby triggered all those traumatic memories of when she nearly died at birth to the point she admitted herself she was pretty absent from his life for the first ten months. And all the ptsd, depression she has talked about in the years since (which has magically disappeared now she has the stoma)

Yet she also seems to have had near death experiences with her UC and isnā€™t traumatised at all? Positively glowing.

I guess the bag ā€˜savedā€™ her from death whereas Leo nearly caused her death šŸ™„

I saw a comment on the MailOnline criticising anyone who had said she had munchausens as if this proves that she was actually ill after all. I donā€™t think they realised that people with munchausens can still have legitimite health problems. Itā€™s not one or the other. I wonder how long the dopamine hits from this will last. Sheā€™s still gaining followers and getting lots of positive comments when she specially talks about the stoma so it will probably keep her going for a while.
People seem to miss the point as well that people with munchausens do things to make themselves ill or make health issues worse.. which she has done on multiple occasions. I also think people making these comments underestimate how much what patients tell doctors affects the treatment. Obviously she didn't get a stoma without physical symptoms but we have no idea what has been said or how exaggerated it is.

Reactions: 13
Oh dear. Might be time to start reducing those two hour naps!

• Haha
Reactions: 8