Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
This tiny, helpless, vulnerable newborn baby had a mother who felt nothing for him and rejected him, and a father who was angry at him.

IMG_7497.jpeg
IMG_7495.jpeg

Even if I were to believe Louise’s version is true in how she felt and suffered, I don’t think it’s any excuse to avoid her baby in the way she described. She was perfectly capable in that time of writing extensive Instagram posts, dress up, put on make up etc etc. She was capable of holding Leo when it was to pose for photos to go with her essay length captions. Not bonding with your baby straight away is quite common. I don’t judge her for that. But I do judge her for not even trying when she was capable of doing so much for herself. She utterly neglected her baby when he needed her most.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

AshM

“Big career moment”. She’s made child birth trauma into a career. Very good.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Tofino

VIP Member
Does she mention leo being in icu after the birth as well? Or is that just swept under the carpet because it's not Louise or ryan
oh he was actually resuscitated and sent off to NICU. But he was ok. Apparently.

It seems Ryan chose to stay with her? Neither of them were concerned for their baby who apparently needed resuscitating.

This is an actual extract from her book.

IMG_7481.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Also ‘a night nanny for the occasional shift’

Pull the other one, if you hire a night nanny it’s not an arrangement where you can call them if you’re feeling a bit shattered and they’ll pop on over. It’s a proper booking, for 5-6 shifts a week.

Get the impression she wanted someone to say ‘eek you are so tiny and smoll, with hips like a little rotisserie chicken, no way we will let you push a baby out! You’re the littlest expectant mother we’ve ever seen in our careers and lives!’

But no one did 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
i see she omits the fact that she then went on to cheat on all subsequent boyfriends, blaming the fact that she couldn’t help whose bed she ended up in after she’d been on the sauce. She openly mocked Andy on the show- she just smirks and laughs in his face when he asks her to tell him where she was one particular night that she cheated!

But honestly Loopy I’d be grateful for the platform that MIC gave you as a talentless nobody and move on.

• Heart

JulesWake

Chatty Member
Louise is hell bent making sure the world knows Leo's birth has destroyed her life, whilst she's in the process of destroying his. 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
Absolutely horrible headline.

It’s not even true. It might have felt that way with PND/birth trauma, but how exactly did it destroy ‘everything’? She still has her son, her partner, her home, her luxury holidays, her never ending free shit. I know she’s had health complications but that’s not ‘everything’ is it? Not when it hasn’t actually stopped you from still doing what you want to do from day 1.

She’s a horrible human, a terrible mother. That poor boy is doomed.

IMG_7410.jpeg

---
Even Leo has the Daily Mail compo face going on. That’s not a happy child.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Fisher99

A comment on Louise’s latest grid post about what to name her stoma. Yikes.
IMG_9312.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Any opportunity to remind us that she’s good looking and nearly died.
But didn’t as the doctors were able to save her BECAUSE she was so fit and good looking. If she’d been a bit pudgy with a less pleasing visage she’d be six feet under for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart

MayVis

If Ryan managed a night out in a restaurant and went down to the health club to watch the tennis, he definitely doesn’t have flu.

• Sick

Hannahc546

VIP Member
I get irrationally angry at comments saying she is an inspiration to all women...I'll take my inspiration from elsewhere thanks!

• Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
I know we have a laugh on this thread and both of them are unintentionally hilarious but they are fucking wankers aren’t they. Leo has no hope. Model a healthy relationship? You need to leave Ryan for that babe.

• Heart

Fisher99

I got a screenshot but then it disappeared straight after, did she delete it?

Tbh I just read the messages and thought it was a ‘troll’, then realised it was Ryan!!

and wtf with the tiny comment. Why are they both obsessed with how small she is?

View attachment 2935901
He is such a nasty prick. Yes her outfit is as horrible as always, but a partner should be celebrating your achievements not telling you how bad you look 🚩

Reactions: 33