Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the video of Zara and Leo yesterday? Very sweet that Leo was hunting out Sam and his reaction to Zara was really sweet to see how he engaged with her and seemed really happy. He just looks lost and miserable when he’s with his “parents”.
That video was adorable. The way he snuggled into her at the end when they were laughing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a dick doing an advert for sunglasses when Sam's business is sunglasses
Just checked and she doesn't follow Dinelli on Instagram (Sam's business) even though Zara, Karen and Ryan do. She's so unsupportive of Sam! Worst sister ever.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
That video was adorable. The way he snuggled into her at the end when they were laughing.
The change in the little lad is astounding, when he’s with Zara. Their relationship is beautiful! She just seems to be much more naturally maternal than TT, who always seems to be acting the part (and not very well, at that!)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Louise and Ryan are always pretending to be ‘fun’, laughing in an exaggerated way etc. It’s obvious they don’t do it off camera or Leo would be laughing and dancing etc a lot more :)

Reactions: 13
has TT just said she only buys things which are on sale 🤔
surely, she only has things which are given to her for free, the little grifter.
I don't think she has as much 'doe' as she likes to make out. all fur coat and no knickers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The change in the little lad is astounding, when he’s with Zara. Their relationship is beautiful! She just seems to be much more naturally maternal than TT, who always seems to be acting the part (and not very well, at that!)
I think this speaks volumes about their own childhoods (Zara and Louise). Zara was brought up with warmth, love and emotion and knows how to interact with a child and Louise does not!

Reactions: 18
I forgot to share this. Ryan’s ‘company’ (I’m guessing this is where his influencer type money goes) uploaded latest accounts. This is year ending March 2023. Compared to March 2022 the business is effectively worth £40k less. (£140k down to £100k)

Current assets (£135k down to £103k) will be things like cash in the bank or money owed to him

8F55EEB9-D283-49D7-A6D4-D50B4430181B.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I forgot to share this. Ryan’s ‘company’ (I’m guessing this is where his influencer type money goes) uploaded latest accounts. This is year ending March 2023. Compared to March 2022 the business is effectively worth £40k less. (£140k down to £100k)

Current assets (£135k down to £103k) will be things like cash in the bank or money owed to him

View attachment 2665737
He’s not actually doing too badly considering he does nothing 😂 not enough for his lifestyle, but still

Reactions: 5
Honestly…what is she like? Leo doesn’t have to be in nursery as they don’t really work. I just can’t with how privileged she is and how little she actually parents. It’s just unbelievable. You think both of them had really busy high stress jobs.

Reactions: 23
Conserve energy to be fun parents? Wtf. So the rest of us muggles working with little down time are not fun because we don't have the time to conserve our energy 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Like, I swear Zara ‘works’ as much as Louise and she has time to play with Leo- she’s not even the mum :)

Reactions: 14
It’s just bullshit content for engagement once again.

They have two holidays coming up in the next month, she said they are going to the mountains on Sunday. They will get to be full time parents once again! Assuming they are taking Leo.

Reactions: 11
I may be wrong but I'm not convinced 2 weeks qualifies you as a full time parent.
They have done nothing but complain about it since nursery broke up!
---
Also what is that moment they are sharing in the car....where Louise sets up her phone, checks her hair and then they pretend to be a couple

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I literally can't with this stupid, vacuous pair of utter bleeping bell ends!

The moaned about having to entertain him because nursery dared to shut the week before Christmas, now he's gone back she is moaning about that too - make your mind up love!

Their favourite time of day is before he wakes up because he doesn't need looking after and isn't an inconvenience to them

No doubt they will moan about how hard it is to take him to the mountains too - he'll probably be dumped in ski school most of the day too

They should never of had a child, its clear neither of them have any ability to parent that poor little boy!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Like, I swear Zara ‘works’ as much as Louise and she has time to play with Leo- she’s not even the mum :)
I am pretty sure Zara has a lot more commitments than TT and her Insta ads

Reactions: 11
I am pretty sure Zara has a lot more commitments than TT and her Insta ads
Don't venerate Zara, she's almost as much of a nightmare, but I know you're mainly comparing to TT ;) At least Zara actually works on solid achievements and doesn't spend all day doing her makeup

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.