Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Round the clock mannerisms: 🤭

baby finger.jpg

Christmas shopping isn't buying YOURSELF ill-fitting sunglasses in the sales. Just saying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It was him that told her it was disgusting and to stop!
---

Trouble is, ever since Ryan's bully boy mole claws moments 😳 that's all I could focus on in this video
Jeez, that was some video. So revealing about both of them. Him for even saying that tit, her for posting it to more than a million people. Can you imagine what goes on that isn't fit for posting? They need to break up.

Reactions: 8
Zara isn’t great but she’s definitely got more work on than TT and is way more natural with Leo than his own parents and I assume from Sam’s comments about being in his nephew’s life, they’ve not had much to do with Leo and yet she’s very natural with him.

TT and Angry Bear will probably post some passive aggressive resentful content over their two holidays this month. God help them when Leo starts school or whether they’re planning on dumping him in as many breakfast and after school clubs as possible and then other clubs during the half terms and summers. These two do my head in. They’re lazy, hands off parents until they need Leo for content and then they wheel him in.

Reactions: 7
..and tonight they are having a lovely healthy roast chicken with beef fat .....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Honestly, I have parents crying on me that they are having to leave their baby all day to work a real job for minimum wage, and that they miss them. These pair moan about having two weeks with him and moan that he’s gone back to a nursery they don’t need. Somebody show them the real world ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
..and tonight they are having a lovely healthy roast chicken with beef fat .....
Ooh this will please many on the thread. It’s been a while. I’ve immortalised it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Cremated as usual 🤮
he acknowledged he burnt the onions this time.

he has also roasted an entire garlic bulb even though he says louise can’t have it. He doesn’t strike me as someone who has done this because he’s going to freeze/keep some for future use. So he’s probably going to eat the entire bulb (and stink for days) or just waste it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe the only part of that meal he acknowledged was burnt was the onions. Some of those roasties could break a tooth it all looks so unappealing. That’s cheered me right up that 🤣🤣

but here is hoping we finally get those cooking videos we were promised guys 👍🏻
---

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy duck, did I spy a small portion of GREEN in amongst all the brown and black? 😲
YESSSS!

1704312369727.png

Increase the broccoli by a factor of ten and decrease the rest and you'll be on the right track. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did he just say healthy? Those two wouldn’t know healthy if it hit them in the face!

Reactions: 7
As most people do I cook every night and your clothes take on the smell of what youre cooking, he's still wearing that bleeping hat!! Must smell of sweat and dirty hair and burnt onions ....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
IS SHE FOR REAL?!?!

(Sorry for shouting 😂)

“We both feel a strong sense of sadness for the quality time we’re missing out on with him”… “but we need to provide for his future” 🙄🙄🙄

Who is she trying to kid (beyond herself) with this crap? Praying on vulnerable parents who genuinely feel guilty for being in this position with working full time jobs and trying to make ends meet when the reality couldn’t be further from the truth with these two. It’s obvious they resent having him at home when nursery is shut and neither of them have real jobs to “provide did his future” that mean he needs to be in nursery every hour it’s open as he appears to be.

If you truly feel sad about missing out on quality time with your son Louise, then how about cancelling a few nail, hair, and sound bath appointments (and Ryan can stop playing solitaire/taking selfies at the gym/watching TV) and cut Leo back to part time hours at nursery instead?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They didn’t even have him ‘full time’ anyway. Even on Xmas Eve they dumped him with his aunt and uncle so they could go triumphing round London to the shops.

I bet neither of them have ever done a single full day with Leo without also taking time out for themselves at some point during the day.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.