Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually mean weaning her two year old off his bottle? Nothing wrong with a bit of milk along with breakfast but try a sippy cup Louise. He doesn’t need a bottle. I know parenting at times can be intense but they’ve got one child, no real jobs, no money pressures, their son is in nursery full time (?) and they go on numerous holidays and weekends away. I did wonder with the holiday if they’re prepping Sam and Zara to have Leo and declare they need couples time or whether they’ll just find the nearest crèche or a nanny for Leo. Can’t have TTs me time interrupted.

Oh and TT, Leo probably had a great day at nursery as he was able to access toys and got some attention.

Reactions: 12
What a grafter, absolutely zero work going on today and that poor boy is stuck in nursery no doubt.
Every single one of them most people have to do around full time jobs. These two are a joke pretending they are busy working parents.

Reactions: 16
C7E39056-7EBD-4D04-9A32-27B2E9AF20B1.jpeg

What In the halitosis is that black thing on his tongue. Remnants of last nights cremated feast.

he’s trying so hard to be a thirst trap

it 👏 ain’t 👏 going 👏 to happen 👏 Brian.

Also see he’s working with a life coach probably from that cult lighthouse 🤣🤣
---

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Try cutting the bloody amount in the bottle down for a start! He has nigh on a pint of milk before he’s even got his feet on the floor!

Reactions: 5
What a grafter, absolutely zero work going on today and that poor boy is stuck in nursery no doubt.
Pack for France
Pack for Antigua

What a twit. Are they going directly from France to Antigua? Not going home in between? bleeping bragger.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The duck is life admin?!
I think it's just stuff everyone else has to do around their jobs/children, e.g. putting a load of washing on, booking a doctor's appt, posting a parcel etc etc. I guess when you don't do anything, it's a day's work in itself... :rolleyes:

• Haha
I can almost guarantee you the nursery staff will hate them 😂 they'll be watching their instagrams on their breaks and be bitching about them both

• Haha
I bet all the nursery staff pity Leo and his ridiculous parents. Talk about bragging. Loads of people aren’t able to go away at all this year and they’ve got two holidays booked for this month alone. I don’t know who TT thinks she’s relating to but she lives on another planet.

Reactions: 9
This is bleeping gross. ‘Doting dad on a road to recovery’
Jeeze there's real famous people who have gone through scarier things ie still births who don't even act like this. Louise and Ryan would honestly drain you

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.