Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @soph30 with most liked title (70 likes)

very close second with 69 likes @markcorriganscrisps with ‘Vogue Williams' husband's ex-fling’ … maybe post again for a second chance?

I’ve done my job, now @JarvisCockerSpaniel do yours with a recap 🤣 (I am always amazed by your memory!)

last thead here:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can't beleive her. Well,the sad thing is I can.
She's waited to see how he's come across. Now,seen he's in for a win,loved she posting taggig all sbout him! Even a bleeping gruf post. Which somehow she still makes about her.

i also hate that how nieve sam is he won't see it.which i think we can all see the proof has been happening before and all the while she's manipulated belittled and used the tit out of him.

Sam and Peter moment. Yes,yes I got choked up. I did indeed.it was gorgeous!
Sam asked about his loved ones.zara.his mum. no mention of Louise. Good on you lad.
What's he's had to overcome sounds incredible.even to be on that show with the level of overwhelm is fantastic.

She's a little witch.overpriveleged vain narc munchie.

Reactions: 29
I cannot get over her saying "it's been a hard 2 years"...IT IS NOT THE LOUISE SHOW

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I cannot get over her saying "it's been a hard 2 years"...IT IS NOT THE LOUISE SHOW
Yes!!! she’s insane!

I also love

‘I love watching you every night tucked up in bed at 9pm on the dot and you know I don’t even love tv that much’

Imagine that being read out on prime time tv!!! 🤣🤣

When I first read it I thought she meant loved watching Sam tucked up in bed which confused me but then I realised she means herself!!! 🤣

Also, many of her clips she’s shared are not from her bedroom tv. Also there is the lie about not watching much tv again! So many events in one sentence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Unless they are all the same, how do her family not see she has issues
---
To be fair I thought her mother sounded similar kon the podcast
---
It was all very dramatic when really... he isn't being dropped in the outback at random... its a produced ITV show

Reactions: 7
Right, that nonentity Louise and her lame sidekick Ryan haven’t exactly been setting the world alight. We are still waiting for Cook with Brian, AKA how to burn sausages and open an Old El Paso packet. He now wears a Christmas hat to do pretty much anything in and has done since the 13th November and yes he does look as ridiculous as he sounds.

Oh, Leo is now 2, and to celebrate this they went all out with some Sainsbury’s balloons that they then did a stupid dance in front of while totally ignoring Leo. Loopy was amazed that you could decorate for someone’s birthday on a budget of £40. On the big day itself Loopy posted some tit about having her organs taken out, Ryan went to reminisce in a cafe opposite the hospital where Leo was born and Leo went to nursery. He’d already had his present which was an Aldi train set, and credit where it’s due to Brian he did take a morning to painstakingly put it together after poring over the instruction booklet.

Not to worry though! The celebrations were just beginning! At the weekend Leo got to go to someone else’s birthday party at an adventure soft play, and then had his own dinner party that went late into the night. The absolute star of the party was a ‘cake’ made by Louise that was made with 5kg of butter and resembled a hedgehog that had been melted at random with a Bunsen burner.

The next weekend Leo even got to go to the zoo, even though Louise thought it was incredibly expensive at about £24. This is what she regularly spends on eggs and sourdough for a weekday breakfast so I’m not sure what she’s moaning about. Ryan found the reptile house and posted 15 pictures of various lizards and skinks, with his own lizard-eyed mug at the end of it.

We of course all know what the really big news is, and that’s Sam doing really well on IACGMOOH, as we all predicted. Despite not watching telly even though she has one in her bathroom Louise has been ‘regularly tuning in’ to throw shade on Sam for not being very good at exams. The poor lass is clearly still dealing with her jealousy over Zara being on Strictly, and she dug out a little ballroom-inspired dress to pose in.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Not sure what the current odds are for Sam to become King of the Jungle, but Louise is clearly carving out her own little title as Queen of the Juggle, having managed to get her hair cut, paint her face orange and whinge about having Alzheimer’s again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I came off her thread and Instagram a while ago but obviously with her being Sam Thompsons sister I had to have a look again 😂. No one else's siblings are acting like she is, her letter was pathetic and she was obviously hoping it would be read out so the camp mates would ask Sam about her and he would devote an episode to talking about how she almost died 🙄. The comparison of zaras letter and hers is staggering, I know zaras his partner but still 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
2024 sees more burnt sausages than ever

(how the duck is he under eating 😅)

461E105F-1FD9-425C-BB52-11C5B8D3861D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Given ‘Sam’ shared her ‘brother’ post last night during the show I was expecting her to have more new followers than what she got. Esp when Sam got 25.5k !!!

3DB18610-D63B-4B27-A0DE-9E6563D1C0CC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hear the distant sound of crockery being smashed to smithereens in Parsons Green right now….
21C1FD44-02F0-4FD4-86EE-54BE3E9715D0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah Sam even now must be richer than Louise haha! And Zara does more than Grryan so as a couple they’re defs the power one
It really shows the importance of being a nice person. Two talentless influencers, one likeable and one not- the likeable one is streaks ahead

Reactions: 29
Her latest Clark’s ad posted 10 hours ago. Only 1641 likes and less than 30 comments.
25F93C2D-D2BB-4063-B293-D91431F26FC0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hear the distant sound of crockery being smashed to smithereens in Parsons Green right now….
View attachment 2620027
Tiny Tears will be furious! Just how dare he! Especially after all the trauma, trauma and more trauma she's been through!

They'll be words when Sam returns from the jungle (lots of words... she'll probably send him a 10 page essay).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.