Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait until they go on holiday, Leo’s too big to leave him in a high chair as the wallow in the pool or him taking extended naps. They’ll really get a real taste of full time parenting (albeit a week or maybe 2) queue the “I need a holiday after this holiday” post.
---
His meal is ludicrous although I did clock his post about trying to bulk up, the weight he posted just doesn’t sit right to me. His scales showed 226lbs, that’s a seriously impressive weight given that (although this sounds complimentary, in no way do I have the hots for him) he’s pretty lean and not a lot of body fat. He wants to get to 240?! The Reacher obsession is very real as I found an article where Alan Ritchson, who plays Reacher said he broke 240lbs and he is an absolute Hulk of a man.
Why must he morph his entire personality based on his stimuli in that moment, it’s like the guitar riff too. Anyway, I call bullshit on Ryan’s weight and wouldn’t be surprised if he’s wearing a backpack. Off you hop Dora

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That tik tok is just next level cringe. The comments on it as well who are these idiots. “I needed to see this today” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That tik tok is just next level cringe. The comments on it as well who are these idiots. “I needed to see this today” 🤣🤣
I went to have a look earlier, hoping for some snarky comments. I left disappointed and also confused - who are these freaky women who don’t see her for the twit she really is?!

Reactions: 11
Honestly, I have parents crying on me that they are having to leave their baby all day to work a real job for minimum wage, and that they miss them. These pair moan about having two weeks with him and moan that he’s gone back to a nursery they don’t need. Somebody show them the real world ffs.
Given that this is me this week (having so enjoyed the break from work and nursery over Christmas getting to spend 24/7 with my little one, and now feeling absolutely awful that I’m missing out on so much whilst I’m at work) watching their video made me feel so angry. Watching it without the sound I even thought at first that they were celebrating putting him back in nursery.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So sad - they just don’t realise how privileged they are. Having a healthy child and the means (doe) to choose to afford full time nursery.
I wouldn’t choose full time nursery - if I had the choice I’d choose spending time with my child - school comes soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just cannot deal with the 'millenial pause' she does at the start of every video. But that tiktok has sent me over the edge in terms of terrible editing. The hair fixing and moving into position before the fake embrace is soooo cringe! I'm a millennial, not an influencer, but know how to crop a bloody video!

Reactions: 13
The millennial pause? It's actually a thing? This world, I stg 😄

• Haha
I don’t get how all this burnt and cremated food isn’t giving our TT some PTSD flashbacks from the house fire, that she can subsequently spin into trauma content. Been a while since she’s referenced the fire & its effects on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t wait until they go on holiday, Leo’s too big to leave him in a high chair as the wallow in the pool or him taking extended naps. They’ll really get a real taste of full time parenting (albeit a week or maybe 2) queue the “I need a holiday after this holiday” post.
---
Have they said they're taking Leo? If it's a skiing trip I can hear the excuses already.

Reactions: 1
🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼I had one tonight, is not that the done thing? Do people not have them whenever they feel like it? Lol…. Please don’t tell me it’s only me and those idiots that do it??? 😂
Nah I love a cheeky midweek roast, it's the grown up version of going out on a school night drinking 😂

• Haha
That video was adorable. The way he snuggled into her at the end when they were laughing.
Big difference too was how he was looking at her.almost into her like kids do,when they watching intently to ypur facial expressions and gauging so much and learning from them. He was properly interactive. Not having a phone first with his parents. Or performed,timed setups. Or just not at all and resentment.
---
IS SHE FOR REAL?!?!

(Sorry for shouting 😂)

My god. This has pushed me today! Absolutely lying fake performing twats. Of all the things. Hoe can they dare to do this. How are there people like that 😕. Lies! Faked. They hate bringcwith him. They do nothing but moan. This is somehow worse video to me.because its just soooo obvious staged video for uploaing..how did that convo go? " right ill put the phone here, press record and thrn we hug and kiss 👍" its not a fuckingdash camera find ffks.its a setup. Also because they've hidden it by posting its dickishness to tt.
---
---
His meal is ludicrous although I did clock his post about trying to bulk up, the weight he posted just doesn’t sit right to me. His scales showed 226lbs, that’s a seriously impressive weight given that (although this sounds complimentary, in no way do I have the hots for him) he’s pretty lean and not a lot of body fat. He wants to get to 240?! The Reacher obsession is very real as I found an article where Alan Ritchson, who plays Reacher said he broke 240lbs and he is an absolute Hulk of a man.
Why must he morph his entire personality based on his stimuli in that moment, it’s like the guitar riff too. Anyway, I call bullshit on Ryan’s weight and wouldn’t be surprised if he’s wearing a backpack. Off you hop Dora
Let's remember last holidays they jave taken a holiday nanny. Best thing ever was whe the woman outed them in the comments! DELEEEEEEETE 😄 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone got any tips for weaning off the morning milk...I don't know Louise, maybe feed him actual food like an actual human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Four days ago she was having a meltdown imagining trying to get through the day with Leo & had to leave Ryan alone to ‘recalibrate’ because he was stressed and then they come up with this crap. Bet they were banging down the nursery door to drop him off.

( shout out to the taxi driver who shouted out that she was a tit mother because she was on her phone)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.