Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Sam has said he’s a people pleaser, how is he not exhausted trying to please his mother and sister?? It’s understandable that he would be quite happy for Louise to get something out of his success but she doesn’t deserve it. I’m not a Zara fan but would take her over Louise anyway and I would think she would see right through Louise and Bryan but to keep Sam happy she plays happy families.

Reactions: 11
I think Sam is probably a bit of a people pleaser and Zara can see TT and Angry Bear aren’t the best parents. It’s been very clear over the holidays that they struggle to cope when they have Leo all the time and there’s no nursery.
Deff. Sam said himself his biggest fearnis that people want like him. And zara said in the past she protective because he's so nieve with an innocence of and when people treat him badly. Eg was in the jungle when they were having a go,mocking him. Andninchelsea he was very easily manipulated.
---
Yeah Sam has said he’s a people pleaser, how is he not exhausted trying to please his mother and sister?? It’s understandable that he would be quite happy for Louise to get something out of his success but she doesn’t deserve it. I’m not a Zara fan but would take her over Louise anyway and I would think she would see right through Louise and Bryan but to keep Sam happy she plays happy families.
Users. That was Louise,like alit of them she is very good at sly manipulation and gaslighting. You could see her doing itnwith Sam even back in the days of mic. Planted ear worms. Especially to do with his gf or friends or actions. And you could see all he wanted to do was say yes louise when louise ok ok louise mm i see your pijnt. He tried very unsuccessfully once to stand against her on the show. She managed to nip him jn the hud even then. So heaven forbid what she does in the real world.
We've seen how she does it for hdr cult audience after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think TT and Old El Passive Aggressive are clinging to Sam mainly because of his heightened notoriety but also because Louise is now listed under the same agency as them both. They also have the likes of Maya Jama and Vick Hope, I don’t think she’s going to perform anywhere near their expectations

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely there's a new game show in the development. Guess TTs current trauma vs. other people's successes

• Haha
Is he attempting a foot fetish thing this morning 😂😂😂🤢🤢 and he had the cheek to say his ick was people sniffing and snorting yet we have to listen to his heavy breathing.
553AB402-B4B7-493B-80DF-9FDD9F1E1593.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This thread really made me lol this morning! Hilariously I only realised this pair still exist because of Sam! Could be a foot fetish angle but was already thinking his thirst posts are increasing, bulge shots, feet, pecs out!

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh my god, just let him enjoy his toys!! He’s two, in a few weeks he will have moved on to something else!

90492EC6-802E-4C9D-B020-5825C7BD58CD.jpeg

I think both Louise & Sam smoke cigs.
At least they definitely did in their MIC days Sam still does.
Yeah Louise definitely used to smoke at least - a quick Google search shows plenty of evidence of that!

Here she is on a night out with Andy puffing away on the ciggies for example: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...e-Laing-says-Spencers-new-love-wont-last.html

So given her history, maybe it was Louise who got Ryan into smoking 😅 Pretty bloody awful Ryan sucks on those cigars so publicly though when he’s meant to be a PT running Turtle - shows how he’s a bit thick not to see what a bad look it is for his “work”/brand

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Louise, you slithered late onto the bob bandwagon and now it's your whole personality.
Sometimes you curl it in. Sometimes you curl it out. Amazeballs. 🙄

1704250338820.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah Louise definitely used to smoke at least - a quick Google search shows plenty of evidence of that!

Here she is on a night out with Andy puffing away on the ciggies for example: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...e-Laing-says-Spencers-new-love-wont-last.html

So given her history, maybe it was Louise who got Ryan into smoking 😅 Pretty bloody awful Ryan sucks on those cigars so publicly though when he’s meant to be a PT running Turtle - shows how he’s a bit thick not to see what a bad look it is for his “work”/brand
It was him that told her it was disgusting and to stop!
---
Louise, you slithered late onto the bob bandwagon and now it's your whole personality.
Sometimes you curl it in. Sometimes you curl it out. Amazeballs. 🙄

View attachment 2665150
Trouble is, ever since Ryan's bully boy mole claws moments 😳 that's all I could focus on in this video

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched Sam's video of Zara delivering the apple pies... maybe now Louise knows how it feels to have a camera rammed in her face unexpectedly. She looked so awkward pulling down her sleeves 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god, just let him enjoy his toys!! He’s two, in a few weeks he will have moved on to something else!

View attachment 2664426
Also “teach me how to play this” yeah sure bry you just pic up a guitar and can play a complicated song straight off 🤣

I don’t think her smoking cigarettes is going to get him into smoking cigars that’s a bit of a leap.

Reactions: 5
What a dick doing an advert for sunglasses when Sam's business is sunglasses

• Heart
£200 for two pairs of sunglasses. I’m sure she will have multiple pairs already. It really blows my mind she has the audacity to complain about the price of things only when it relates to Leo.

• Heart
Did anyone see the video of Zara and Leo yesterday? Very sweet that Leo was hunting out Sam and his reaction to Zara was really sweet to see how he engaged with her and seemed really happy. He just looks lost and miserable when he’s with his “parents”.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.