Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again the only pic of her and him is for show.

Abd him,uh,they really hate their children don't they. Brain saying he gts up early for the peace and time away from his son! Are you actually kidding me. And they are always ssayong thing similar. Like time away from the kids,house,life they currently lead.
That poor boy. And duck them duck them right to the core of all fucks because they jave no idea how many woman nd men ache for what they have and would treat that little boy like a Prince, and skile all god dam day for he privileged, literally gifted life they lead.
Hate them. Hate them more as we all are mae to wrap up the year with these cunts.
Your so dam lucky,and look at you trying even harder to corriagraph it into something more instagram like. duck off.soo many people are aet right now,yes probably thinking about their own lives. Some are OK. But some,some have some really hard times behind and ahead. or fears and trepidation. They sit their sitting pretty,with every arsenal at their disposal. And yes mental health,illness isn't choosy,but these two have NEITHER. and I'm so glad,at least a few of us and seemingly more judging by comments,have seen trhogh it. Because the likes of these belleneds are really grating. And more so because these 2 are using poor Leo.
---
Poor little child the way they talk about him even Disney on ice was more about them than the child. Of course he doesn't sit for long he is 2 , nothing about if he enjoyed it or was he dancing or who does he like Mickey mouse etc. its just all very sad. Atleast he has Sam and Zara in his life they seem to put him first
Sad thing is it kinda was wasn't it 😕. Their given the tickets either from a sales point from Disney. Or the other way it works,is management companies all get givena set of tickets,a brief of who to give to then the management give them out to those on the books. So this wasn't for Leo at all. Not one bit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
With all the tagging of Disney they’re definitely after a free trip to Disneyworld - I will projectile vomit with rage if they get gifted one!
Happy new year folks!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, he resents Louise and the house itself - "a prison". He wants to live like a 19th-century squire on a country estate, but he's just an urban cocklodger with no assets
Thread title. Cocklodger,wannabe 19th century squires prison jailer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He’s masking his irritation and embarrassment (badly at times) at not being able to contribute anything to the relationship. He must be a delight to live with.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I knew she was posting a lot of buy the tit I like but had no idea of the actual total value ....

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 13.25.50.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I've also just discovered that cookies for links remain active in your browser for up to 30 days so even of you come out of the link to buy it again they still make the commission

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I've also just discovered that cookies for links remain active in your browser for up to 30 days so even of you come out of the link to buy it again they still make the commission
And sometimes they get kickback if you buy anything at all from that site within 30 days, not just the linked product. Don’t click aff links even just to see what they are!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
And sometimes they get kickback if you buy anything at all from that site within 30 days, not just the linked product. Don’t click aff links even just to see what they are!
I work for a large american marketing company and we have software that shows you the link without the need to click to follow it through ;-)

#nolinkswereclickedforthepurposeofthisspreadsheet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ugh the way they both always make sure to post sam and zara does my head in. Its the fact they're doing it and not even recognising the achievements sam and zara had in 2023 they're just wanting everyone to know she's Sam's sister. I know it's been posted in here plenty but I just wanted to get that off my chest 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's the smoking in a house with a child that bothers me. He's the adult and can make his own choices. He's also a parent.
THIS. I don’t care if someone smokes. It’s gross but not my problem, but the fact that they have a tiny human living with them and they think it’s okay to smoke indoors it’s just selfish and gross. These two shouldn’t be parents

Reactions: 18
No wonder she was burning incense this morning to try and over ride the day old stench

Probably why she’s tried to link to such a diverse range of retailers

Reactions: 6
Ugh the way they both always make sure to post sam and zara does my head in. Its the fact they're doing it and not even recognising the achievements sam and zara had in 2023 they're just wanting everyone to know she's Sam's sister. I know it's been posted in here plenty but I just wanted to get that off my chest 😂
I had similar feelings seeing that group photo Louise posted of them on her main feed to celebrate the new year. After a couple of years of hardly even mentioning Sam and Zara it seems they’re in ever second post/photo post-jungle 🙄 Obviously Louise and Ryan are using them to try and stay relevant/boost their profile but what’s in it for Sam and Zara to allow themselves to suddenly hang out and be photographed with them so much?! Part of me wonders if they do it for Leo, knowing they (Zara in particular who seems a very hands-on aunty) can offer some stability and be a positive influence in that little boy’s life when he has such sub-par parents who never make him a priority

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Sam is probably a bit of a people pleaser and Zara can see TT and Angry Bear aren’t the best parents. It’s been very clear over the holidays that they struggle to cope when they have Leo all the time and there’s no nursery.

Reactions: 16
I had similar feelings seeing that group photo Louise posted of them on her main feed to celebrate the new year. After a couple of years of hardly even mentioning Sam and Zara it seems they’re in ever second post/photo post-jungle 🙄 Obviously Louise and Ryan are using them to try and stay relevant/boost their profile but what’s in it for Sam and Zara to allow themselves to suddenly hang out and be photographed with them so much?! Part of me wonders if they do it for Leo, knowing they (Zara in particular who seems a very hands-on aunty) can offer some stability and be a positive influence in that little boy’s life when he has such sub-par parents who never make him a priority
In a staying relevant podcast Sam said to Pete, “don’t worry, I won’t leave you behind” when talking about becoming famous off the back off I’m a celeb. I wonder if he said the same thing to Louise and Ryan. Perhaps they’re all posting together more because Sam wants to make sure these 2 undeserving, self indulgent morons can benefit from his success too 🤮

Reactions: 7
I do think Sam would be a bit blind to it and would probably just be happy to have his sister around, if she gains more followers due to it I think Sam would only ever just be happy for her. I don't know zara enough to make a comment but I could see her just going along with it for Sam and Leo's sakes. It's weird Ryan's sister is some kind of family blogger/influencer yet ryan never posts his family. When they've had trips away etc it mostly seems to make their stories and not their main photo grids which just screams that they're using Sam in my opinion

Reactions: 11
As a late diagnosed adhd person, people pleasing is a HUGE part of my personality that I have to actively be aware of so I put my needs first. I have zero doubt especially if Sam grew up in a cold, emotionallly stunted environment. It would be at the front of his mind to keep the peace and keep everyone happy. We are the work personality hires for a reason lol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.