Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make it make sense.
Louise has an epiphany 4 pages into a book: "... I can’t believe that there are other people out there that have actually experienced that fireball in the brain thing? No one has ever said that to me before."

Louise a few sentences later: "Actually yes they have. The crisis team said that other men and women whom they visited felt like they had a fire blazing in their head too ... And also THOUSANDS of you message me all day every day sharing your struggles with depression/anxiety and fireball brains ... "

This is what it takes to get through to her? A few sentences in a book? But not the thousands of regular people who allegedly contact her on the daily? Does she think they are all lying? Do they not they count because they aren't "prominent" in their careers like her? 🤯🤣 twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have we ever seen Leo doing anything mentally stimulating? Do either of them play with him? He seems to be left to entertain himself all the time
Remember when he was about 4 or 6 months and she put up a post asking people how long they play with their babies for 🤣
---
This latest post is obviously aimed at someone like a close family member who has said to her something about snapping out of it. It's so obvious!

It's also crazy that she really doesn't think that anyone who hasn't suffered trauma (that small niche club apparently that thousands of people have messaged her about and someone wrote a book about) doesn't understand?! OK no one can COMPLETELY get something they haven't been through but most people have empathy for others - is it because she herself lacks empathy that she thinks everyone is like her?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If that poor child remains an only child he is going to wreck havoc on some poor girls life on Made in Chelsea season 58
The last thing these two need to do is add another child into the mix. They can’t even parent the one they do have!

Reactions: 9
Hahaha reading tattle must be a big part of her prominent career because she has quoted me in her latest post that she has 4 limbs and she got to live 😂 duck sake hiw pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She got her Trauma Tuesday story in the DM (moderated), now come all the ads and the miraculous recovery.

I'm hoping she'll continue to lose a tit load of followers.

What 'prominent career'?! She just farts around each day when she's not shilling tit. I'd say that most people knowing that she's 32 would feel embarrassed for her: She's only ever held a job for 7 months in her life. She has no real experience of the world as she's never developed beyond her self-indulgent BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Remember when he was about 4 or 6 months and she put up a post asking people how long they play with their babies for 🤣
---
This latest post is obviously aimed at someone like a close family member who has said to her something about snapping out of it. It's so obvious!

It's also crazy that she really doesn't think that anyone who hasn't suffered trauma (that small niche club apparently that thousands of people have messaged her about and someone wrote a book about) doesn't understand?! OK no one can COMPLETELY get something they haven't been through but most people have empathy for others - is it because she herself lacks empathy that she thinks everyone is like her?
But she is SERIOUSLY unwell with ptsd disease. God give me strength honestly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Relax, guys, Louise says it's OK if we just mince around our house and do nothing like her. She's given us permission 😃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Relax, guys, Louise says it's OK if we just mince around our house and do nothing like her. She's given us permission 😃
And breathe. Well thank god someone told me. It bleeping irritates me when people say “just breathe” .. yes my body is aware of this thanks its an automatic body function. duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The last thing these two need to do is add another child into the mix. They can’t even parent the one they do have!
I thought the same especially when they made up some tit about writing notes for the flowerbed to “welcome things into their life.” I immediately thought of baby number 2. And she would love every minute of being pregnant because she could milk it for all its worth

Reactions: 7
Meanwhile Ryan eats 57 meals on one plate

I bleeping hate the way she says mince ... a word that should only ever be used in the same sentence as bolognaise
8 chicken goujons and 2 WHOLE PACKS of king prawns in one meal?!?! Plus the other week he claimed to drink multiple protein shakes and the turtle clear whey daily too. I feel for his kidneys and toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love a chicken goujon but they aren’t healthy. How are these two running a health and well-being business, they’re two of the worst people to give advice on those topics 🤣🤣

Is Louise hiding her prominent career from us like Ryan hides his prawns?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Meanwhile Ryan eats 57 meals on one plate

I bleeping hate the way she says mince ... a word that should only ever be used in the same sentence as bolognaise
What a revolting looking plate of food 🤢
And he expects people to PAY for his health and nutrition ‘advice’ 😂 Here’s some for free turtle cult members - don’t eat the tit Grrryan eats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I love a chicken goujon but they aren’t healthy. How are these two running a health and well-being business, they’re two of the worst people to give advice on those topics 🤣🤣

Is Louise hiding her prominent career from us like Ryan hides his prawns?
Thread suggestion? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s honestly the worst advocate for mental health issues I really hope no one following her actually listens to her bollocks they’ll end up seriously unwell

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.