Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katrina679

Chatty Member
Zara's grown on me as I never used to like her before. But I now think she has a good disposition and work ethic and a positive outlook. God only knows how she puts up with annoying shouty Sam! Tbh, I do think that she's outgrown him and could do a lot better now.

Tiny Tears will be seething and it wouldn't surprise me if she's already planning a September hospital stay to coincide with the Strictly launch or else another long holiday abroad so she's out of the country. I'm sure she will pull the usual shit and announce that she just had a meeting with her agent (who clearly doesn't ever read the DM comments) or has just come back from a talk with a TV commissioner or that she almost died while breaking a nail during a manicure...

Otherwise she'll be there telling everyone:

"I love to dance but PTSD prevents me from doing so... and I've also been very busy picking out a new range of colours for my sportswear brand that reflect this Autumn's trauma and can be mixed and matched easily for therapy sessions and hospital visits. With every order we'll be giving away a complimentary carrot signed by me [AD]. Did I tell you that I almost died? Would you like to see all the pictures? Yes, that Prada bag was with me in the operating theatre... The surgeon later said that a woman with a cheaper handbag and much less make-up wouldn't have survived... Because I almost, very nearly... it wasn't the first time! It won't be the last!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
like she said ‘God I feel low. Really teary. I know what I’ll do, I’ll sit outside in my verruca socks and stick that cowboy hat on my head. Fetch me that cheese and onion quiche would you? And don’t forget to take a picture!’

Ol’ Tiny Tears, the Saddest Quiche Eater in the West (of london)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
Blimey. Finally some support.

Not sure why she’s too sensitive to watch it, it’s nothing like anything she’s been through. She probably just doesn’t want to see people actually going through worse than her.

And of course saying she can’t watch it brings it back round to her again. Can’t post anything without making it about herself

View attachment 2334719
"Go watch it, I haven't."

I think that's jealousy masquerading as support.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

specialh

Louise is a cunt. an absolute fucking cunt. she has no idea what a privileged life she has.
the absolute lazy bastard doesn't even go to work for her own company...
she can't exercise....
wtf are you selling to the fucking imbeciles who are following you?
She has taken herself to bed because she has DOMS
She has a birth which was not that straight forward but has lived through it and has a child who is alive.
her child never smiles though, possibly because he lives in the most miserable household ever!
Ryan would fuck himself up the arse if his tiny weiner could reach

and to the person who mentioned tip toe walking as a sign of autism, you are correct. however, much research has shown that trauma in children can display itself in typical autistic behaviours. trauma in children can be caused by parental mental health issues and lack of attachment of which Louise definitely exceeds at.
and I sit here writing this with a child who has ASC and has frequent meltdowns so I understand the nature v nurture debate.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

purple_49

Blimey. Finally some support.

Not sure why she’s too sensitive to watch it, it’s nothing like anything she’s been through. She probably just doesn’t want to see people actually going through worse than her.

And of course saying she can’t watch it brings it back round to her again. Can’t post anything without making it about herself

View attachment 2334719
Always finds a way to relate EVERYTHING back to herself and her PTSD. She didn’t need a second caption she could’ve just left it at the first one. So over this narrative of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Act 1 Scene 1
A woman enters from stage right. Taking careful, almost stunted steps, she eventually shuffles into the spotlight. After a time, she casts her face up to the ceiling and in an almost Southern drawl, she speaks;

Lou: I wasn’t always like this

Sam has been loitering in the wings on stage left, but just visible to the audience. His demeanour is affable but he is noticeably glowering in his sibling's direction.

Sam: But you were. Sure you were. Mama always said-

Lou: Stop. Stop it Sam. There’s a lot you don’t know, you could never understand.

(Lou looks haunted, and turns slightly away, but not before the audience can see a single tear fall from her eye. She swishes her pantomime dress about her ankles before sinking down slowly into the wooden rocker that is placed centre stage.

Sam shakes his head, exasperated, but simply exits the stage as Louise slowly rocks back and forth, muttering words that may have translated to ‘Lindor’ or ‘cupboards’ should he have had the emotional energy left to listen.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Tofino

VIP Member
just adding it here before it disappears from his stories. He’s such a dick.

5F06783B-FE0E-43EA-AB41-EFC1AAD414BA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s so stupid. Morrison’s and their ‘nice little concept’. It does not need entitled parents well able to buy all the crumpets their little darlings desire to go stomping all over the scheme. The reason they call it ‘ask for Ellen’ is so people might not feel embarrassed for asking for free food in front of their children or other customers.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

formerlurker

Guys, I woke up without a voice this morning. My husband said it’s because I was snoring like a freight train, but I told him no, Louise Thompson lost her voice and apparently it’s really serious. Just checking whether you think 999 or A&E is the most appropriate course of action for me? It’ll take 14 months to find a worthy therapist so I’ve discounted that.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is there a Daddy cup on the tray when on Ryan’s stories he’s out with Will getting coffee? I wonder when she took that pic, obviously been saving it for the right moment (Zara’s Strictly news 🤣)

ETA: why is she wearing eyeliner and other make up in her first ‘in bed’ post this morning and then the latest one she has no make up on? Does she spend her days taking loads of pictures of herself, save them up and then string them together to fit her narrative? She needs to do better consistency checks!

View attachment 2379740View attachment 2379743
Oh my christ this woman 🤣😭 You had muscle cramps as presumably you've been lifting weights and now you have A COLD. The common (soz hun) cold.

I'm a bone idle lazy bastard and did some swimming on holiday and also had similar aches, but I most certainly did not have to spend a day in bed playing hospitals after.

This is my favourite thread, no idea why I haven't posted before but she absolutely kills me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30