Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I saw this a couple of days ago and have to say I think it’s a new low for Loopy Lou in terms of her Munchausen's. She does realise when posting all this absolute shite for attention that there are people out there living with chronic pain and disability, not to mention debilitating mental health issues who are still powering through day-to-day life because they have to. Oh what they and the thousands of people dying of cancer would give for their biggest issue to be to wake up with a bit of a croaky voice due to a cold their son picked up at nursery! 🙄

Also, even by her own admission, can her ✨ptsd✨ and mental health really be that bad if she was prepared to ditch all her mental health meds 3 months ago?! After only being on them for a year or so?

As someone else noted, I see she’s got the Clue app for period tracking in her recently used on her phone. I had a worrying thought that perhaps the reason she wanted to come off her mental health meds was so she could start trying for another baby sometime in the near future?! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I've officially given up with her. She talks the biggest amount of self indulgent nonsense I have ever heard.

Have we ever seen Leo doing anything mentally stimulating? Do either of them play with him? He seems to be left to entertain himself all the time

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Have we ever seen Leo doing anything mentally stimulating? Do either of them play with him? He seems to be left to entertain himself all the time
If that poor child remains an only child he is going to wreck havoc on some poor girls life on Made in Chelsea season 58

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel like she has no clue on a child’s development. Leo could pick his nose and she’ll say his fine motor skills are impeccable. She’s so out of touch on everything.

• Haha
I’ve never witnessed someone’s inner child crying out as much as hers. It’s actually painful to watch. Her inner child is practically screaming to the point of vomiting at this point.

Louise… nothing will make you happy apart from healing your inner child. Nothing… absolutely nothing else on this planet… including your loved ones and kid. Nothing. Especially not attention seeking online.

Her parents must have been absolutely atrocious when she was a child. You don’t become this fucked up over nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New essay up

"Including my the family member who cried to me yesterday 👀" Zara?

The rest is her usual trauma crap

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve never witnessed someone’s inner child crying out as much as hers. It’s actually painful to watch. Her inner child is practically screaming to the point of vomiting at this point.

Louise… nothing will make you happy apart from healing your inner child. Nothing… absolutely nothing else on this planet… including your loved ones and kid. Nothing. Especially not attention seeking online.

Her parents must have been absolutely atrocious when she was a child. You don’t become this fucked up over nothing.
Hard agree. She's desperate to be parented.
---
"Including my the family member who cried to me yesterday 👀" Zara?
Prob Leo 😂

• Haha
“A prominent career” - what , throwing cringeworthy sports days and begging for new hinges on her wardrobe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Looks like the Tattle comments (and probs those from family) are hitting her hard today
---
She pisses me off whe she says things like don't say to someone with MH "try to be grateful"....we all benefit from that advice. But if she chooses to live in her own self pitty...so be it. It obviously has touched a nerve because it's literally the first post where she has counted her blessings

Reactions: 11
I feel like she has no clue on a child’s development. Leo could pick his nose and she’ll say his fine motor skills are impeccable. She’s so out of touch on everything.
She did proudly proclaim at one point that she had read no parenting books or done any prep beforehand so this is probably true.
---
My God she is full on bonkers 'the seriously high powered business woman' who apparently held her hand (from nowhere) in solidarity!

And she doesn't have a prominent career, she just thinks she does. S and Z have achieved a hell of a lot more

Last edited:
high powered businnes woman... she was out to lunch with Rosie wasnt she haha
god what more copied edited self infused bullshit can she come up with.
she reads the books for tips.
how many bingos did we get in that post relating to mental illness.
oh and shes clearly recieving lots of messages or tit about her twatness. this is a woman overexplaining and trying to guilt,stuff down and overtalk to get her point across.

shall we all message zara and ask her if shes ok.how we saw her at louises and then louise POSTED that a family member cried on them and we were soooo vewy worried.
---
i think people werent telling you tp be grateful more like there is nothing but ego and self vapid bleeping self interest wrong with you. your ill becasue of your own sense of entilteld princess self.
and your also ok to do all the tit you want when it suits.
we see makeup
holidays
days out.
walks
family
trips to friends
events
training
shopping
cooking
doing ads
doing her own ads
cycling
spa days
tweeqments
hair,clothes,light decor shopping
fashion shooting herself
editing,fulteringcutting for the gram
she does everyting like most other pretenders perfectly fine when it fits
thats why people "dont get it" becasue shes a pretending contridiction to herself

Last edited:
  • Heart
Christ!
I think I’ve reached the end with this lot. You’ve got Binky Felstead asking if you feel mum guilt as a working parent and Louise apparently has a ‘prominent career’.
Why on earth did she come off her medication if she’s still so ill? Doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 13
Christ!
I think I’ve reached the end with this lot. You’ve got Binky Felstead asking if you feel mum guilt as a working parent and Louise apparently has a ‘prominent career’.
Why on earth did she come off her medication if she’s still so ill? Doesn’t add up.
I think she can’t get to grips with the fact that she has mental health problems, I think she wanted to blame whatever was going on in her mind on the tablets. So she’s came off them and is now realising that it wasn’t the tablets, it is her own thoughts etc and she’s struggling… which is why she won’t shut up about trauma! She’s not doing herself any favours by mucking around with pills!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her latest post, I read as past as prominent career and couldn't carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Prominent career, get the duck out 🤣

Zara irritates me as well tbf. Nutritionist as well as expert documentary maker.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.