Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PTSD is literally her identity now.

I bet Leo loved his walk listening to Louise and her companion crying and comparing trauma.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If she was alive in Victorian times, she'd constantly have the vapours and be sprawled across her fainting couch clutching a bottle of smelling salts
If she was alive in Victorian times, she likely wouldn’t have survived such traumatic events you know. She’s been through a terrible ordeal and has many serious conditions that cannot be cured 🤭 you wouldn’t understand, no one possibly could

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ, she's dreadful.

Someone needs to gift the woman a tripod for her phone, ASAP, as the one handed smashing the tit out of chocolate was the last straw for me. I am irritationally irritated by her one handed ham fisted slinging about of gifted shite when she tries to open it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s face it if she was in Victorian times she’d have been committed to an asylum months ago.

Oh and of bleeping COURSE she can’t just say ‘ooh I fancy a bit of chocolate’ like a normal person. She has to mention ✨AminO AcIDs that HeLP TRaUma SurVivOrs✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Christ, she's dreadful.

Someone needs to gift the woman a tripod for her phone, ASAP, as the one handed smashing the tit out of chocolate was the last straw for me. I am irritationally irritated by her one handed ham fisted slinging about of gifted shite when she tries to open it.
Exactly! Me too!

She's so smooolll aggressive at tearing opening the chocolate (and every other gift) and smashing it on the worktop then placing it back on the paper....meanwhile Ryan the giant gently unboxes his gifts from Triumph and carefully goes through them and places them nicely 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be a proper pain to live with. Taking to her bed when her trauma is too much and then grabbing some poor woman in the park to share trauma with. She must be absolutely exhausting to be around.

Reactions: 9
Came across this article from The S*n earlier (sorry). I didn’t follow her on social media Before Leo (BL) but she really has always been an unhinged liar hasn’t she? Doesn’t want ‘alien substances in her bloodstream incase it triggers a reaction’. Sure, Jan 💉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should start feeling better now she’s had a good old vampire feed on someone else’s misery. Wonder what ideas or experiences she’s nicked this time.
I reckon her feeling better will take until either Zara leaves Strictly, or the DM finally give her the official weekly trauma column she so desperately wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s a f*cking cold Louise, get the f*ck over it.

She really does have far too much time on her hands. I wonder if she actually had a job and a purpose in life whether that would help her ✨ TrUAmA ✨

What do they do with all the free stuff they are constantly gifted? There’s a minor influencer who lives round the corner from me and she’s forever putting a box of random stuff on the pavement for people to take. It all feels so very wasteful.

Reactions: 14
Can’t wait to see Ryan in all that Triumph clothing. He’ll look like Joey from Friends when he pretended to own a Porsche.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Giving Leo a bowl of uncut grapes ffs. Parenting 101.
I wonder if she's trolling for engagement putting that picture in 😆 especially after blueberry and helmet gate.
---
Oh and of course the handbag is in the shot too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Came across this article from The S*n earlier (sorry). I didn’t follow her on social media Before Leo (BL) but she really has always been an unhinged liar hasn’t she? Doesn’t want ‘alien substances in her bloodstream incase it triggers a reaction’. Sure, Jan 💉

Does alien substances include lip fillers? She went from this to this. She still gets them topped up so she needs to cut the BS.

1A147080-6EF1-4944-BBAE-2EF99DF64472.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's Trauma Tuesday and she still hasn't been able to land a story in the DM despite mentioning Trauma every 5 minutes!

Louise will be furious that no-one cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha he knows zaras name.go Leo.
She's bleeping insane.and I don't mean that in a derogatory way to people who actually are clinically poorly.thwy have my heart felt sympathy. But I mean this with every vulgar sense of the word...she's bleeping insane.stupid bint is just wrong. It's jot real it's all fake and so how she talks and sounds is like some robot who's spouting Google edits.
She went into the bathroom and muttered. bleeping hell.
Its just really really weird behaviour. Wanting to grab,land?behave in any way for attention.wanting this level.and that.stwaling traumas making up tit so she can be the queen of something, anything.becuas else she has nothing.
She is so tit at being a "personality " that she's had to grab something to run with. But it's so read off a script so impersonal and blathering and multiplied that it's just making her sound fuckong weird. And it's disgusting because she clearly doesn't suffer as in actually. Because its just names,words. It's lines. It's so separate from the actual life she is living. It's a big sham. And she is continuing to sound unhinged because the contradiction of all she says and does just makes it weird.
Seeing what she makes up every day you sometimes feel lime your tripping! Like,what the duck are we reading. And then see her face and you think Louise,mate your lying. You no we see you right?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.