Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small prawn energy.
---

Oh m8, you've never lived. Potato goods of your choosing (waffles, chips etc), beans, nuggets, goujons. I also enjoy some of those wee turkey balls with garlic inside.
TURKEY KIEVS!! oh my good god. Love them 😆
It’s one of the best things about having a toddler actually, beige tea. ‘Oh I’m eating with them at 5pm because it’s important for them to be social at meal times’ Nah. I’m really just proper excited about the Turkey dinosaurs. Like I know full well my two year old isn’t going to eat 7 of the buggers but that’s how many has gone on the oven tray 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can anyone please do a Louise/Ryan followers loss screen shot… and then one of Zara’s since announcing strictly 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He only buys microscopic prawns as they make him feel masculine as they are smaller than his penis

They are not hidden they are there but not visible to the human eye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Small prawn energy.
---

Oh m8, you've never lived. Potato goods of your choosing (waffles, chips etc), beans, nuggets, goujons. I also enjoy some of those wee turkey balls with garlic inside.
Freezer tapas! I saw someone else on here refer to it as that and I just needed to use the phrase.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you for the education. I am going to make me some beige tea soon 😃 (Honestly never heard the term. I'm Australian but live in the US)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Louise…
View attachment 2384740

Ryan…
View attachment 2384741

Zara…. Gained 3000 from the day Strictly was officially announced
View attachment 2384743

Sam…
View attachment 2384744
---
I reckon that one account that Sam adds then unfollows is Louise’s as he can’t bear her when she’s banging on about herself and her mental health and trauma, then adds her again as he feels guilty or his mum asked him to follow her again😝😂
Louise…
View attachment 2384740

Ryan…
View attachment 2384741

Zara…. Gained 3000 from the day Strictly was officially announced
View attachment 2384743

Sam…
View attachment 2384744

• Haha
Reactions: 13
14 months to find someone?! Of course it did! Hopefully it’s because most of them wouldn’t entertain her tit.

7AB1C1AE-0E7F-476C-A572-FFFEA777ECCF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for the education. I am going to make me some beige tea soon 😃 (Honestly never heard the term. I'm Australian but live in the US)
You won't regret it. So handy having all the beige goods in the freezer (I also recently sampled some hash brown waffles, so am adding them to the beige repertoire 👌). It's marvellous for a tit day when you want to drink some wine and eat some nutritious frozen goods. Or an awful period day. Or any day really.

Just don't look at Louise's monster munch feet before you indulge.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.