Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she didn’t lose her voice , there’s no actual trauma- she’s just a god awful parent who cannot be arsed and has an excuse Ryan etc can’t question. She’s playing everone for a fool . She literally decides when she can and cNt be bothered to parent . She’s lazy in all she does and just now needs excuses cos she has a child . It’s see through and unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel like she has no clue on a child’s development. Leo could pick his nose and she’ll say his fine motor skills are impeccable. She’s so out of touch on everything.
Can’t imagine Louise (or Ryan) ever getting down on Leo’s level and encouraging him to repeat words back to help his speech like Zara was with him on her stories yesterday. Unless it’s to get him to look at a camera for paid #ad content they never seem to actually engage with him like he’s a person

• Heart
Reactions: 11
TURKEY KIEVS!! oh my good god. Love them 😆
It’s one of the best things about having a toddler actually, beige tea. ‘Oh I’m eating with them at 5pm because it’s important for them to be social at meal times’ Nah. I’m really just proper excited about the Turkey dinosaurs. Like I know full well my two year old isn’t going to eat 7 of the buggers but that’s how many has gone on the oven tray 🤣
I used to do the same with my daughter and tell her 'mummy is checking it's not poisoned' whilst devouring the plate - she started nursery and when I picked her up I was asked why she told her teacher 'are you not going to check it's not poisoned' ..... Had to try to explain that away without sounding like a serial killer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Absolutely unrelated but all this turkey dinosaur chat reminds me of a time when I was very young, working in a pub and brought a guy a steak with a side of turkey dinosaurs becasue I didn't realise what he had said was Diane sauce

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The simpler form of nervous illness, just what every toddler wants to read.

0A938A51-E951-4136-8840-BFA3564BA60E.jpeg

---
She called this ‘a graze’ on his cheek. wonder how he’s done that

EDFE299D-CBB8-4F32-A572-A08D797FE9CF.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is his speech coming along quickly? Doesn’t seem like it.

I’ve never seen a more self indulgent spoilt little reality Tv show person. She just doesn’t have a clue. I imagine her followers are sick of her misery spouting crap. Being with her in person must be so draining. People probably come away from spending time with her needing therapy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The simpler form of nervous illness, just what every toddler wants to read.

View attachment 2385476
---
She called this ‘a graze’ on his cheek. wonder how he’s done that

View attachment 2385485
So I'm not going to shame a parent for having a child with cuts and bruises because my 18 month old is bleeping covered.. but I also wouldn't post it for the world to see especially knowing people already judge her parenting.
Same with the speech...kids develop at different rates but it would be OK for her to say she worried about him being slower than others...again mine have both been slower but I was aware of it....*they are both absolutely fine now
---
Although as I posted that i realised my middle is 17 months and I compare her to Leo who is 4 months older

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe how much time she spends on tattle.. I feel like we get direct responses from her on here!!!
Leo’s speech isn’t improving Louise, that poor little boy has a constant phone directed at him. He should have picture books and word books and pencils with paper and crayons and building blocks etc. She doesn’t have a single clue.
QUOTE="Intothedark, post: 16396764, member: 372150"]
Is his speech coming along quickly? Doesn’t seem like it.

I’ve never seen a more self indulgent spoilt little reality Tv show person. She just doesn’t have a clue. I imagine her followers are sick of her misery spouting crap. Being with her in person must be so draining. People probably come away from spending time with her needing therapy.
[/QUOTE]

Repeating the words is all well and good but does Leo actually know what they mean?

And her food looks grim. Saying it feels like a weekend doesn’t most of her days feel like the weekend as she does nothing?!

Reactions: 15
That looks like such a nice packet of bacon, probably farm-shopped and very pricey. When she’s done with it it looks like she ordered it from a burger van on the side of the M25.

• Haha
Guys, I woke up without a voice this morning. My husband said it’s because I was snoring like a freight train, but I told him no, Louise Thompson lost her voice and apparently it’s really serious. Just checking whether you think 999 or A&E is the most appropriate course of action for me? It’ll take 14 months to find a worthy therapist so I’ve discounted that.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Should I go to the doctors? Errm how about stop clogging up the NHS with your ridiculous behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's an investment because its not a freebie.

God forbid you actually spend money on your child's clothes/shoes etc. I doubt there is much that she has actually bought Leo everything seems to be *gifted*

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.