Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her investment is the same as her prominent career - nonexistent

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm still curious what her responsibilities are she doesn't share...tying her shoes? Washing her hair?
We know it isn't getting out of bed or getting dressed in the morning.
---
Also...8 billion people in the world and Louise hadn't considered that she wasn't the only person going through something...absolutely unbelievable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ryan always looks super angry and grumpy. There’s definitely not going to be a wedding is there because there’s no way that marriage would last. So Ryan is having to tough it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just had a Turtle email.. don’t all rush at once guys .. Beginners training bundle £39 today .. £224 Sunday ! 🤣🤣🤣
They need to be careful with all of their sales and promotions because it seems close to an ASA breach since they never seem to have anything at "full price"

Reactions: 5
added a little bikini top as Ryan’s looking quite booby at the mo. Hope no one’s eating an early lunch.
You shouldn’t really be feeling dizzy and headachey if your nutrition and sleep are on point? Unless you’re ill but we’d know about that from macho man

Reactions: 9
You shouldn’t really be feeling dizzy and headachey if your nutrition and sleep are on point? Unless you’re ill but we’d know about that from macho man
They've both got some sort of cold but louise is blaming hers on doing some exercise which triggered her trauma and so she lost her voice, and her bloodshot eyes on an autoimmune response because she has UC 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
louise love it might not be the same for the qaucks you poshos look for. but theres literally a governed body of licensed therapist.

Reactions: 3
An investment!!?? They were #gifted!!!!
‘An investment’!! she kills me honestly 😆

Is she aware that he’s likely to be a size 6 and out of those by about the end of October?! What a fabulous investment Louise, naturally the ONLY option for non slippy children’s trainers are £55 Nike New Balance 🙄🙄
---
No thanks. I still wouldn’t want it if it was #gifted or #free 😝😂😂😂
I’ve just had a Turtle email.. don’t all rush at once guys .. Beginners training bundle £39 today .. £224 Sunday ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
never heard a mum say they should be having me time over reading to their son! louise summed herself up right there
---
#leaderseatlast. if she actually kidding me. this woman.
oops hello louise. yes yes we know we tlked about his speech, thanks for including it. how much do we get paid for your content?
with those two i actually dont want to think of how that graze came about

free trainers louise.free!

also take the filter off your bleeping face might be a start for us to see what your eyes actually look like.
i wouldnt be suprised if on her facetuning app there isnt a bloodshot add on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Inflamed, bloodshot eyes, but she's still tight-lining them for IG

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 18.28.44.png

Trying to work out if that craquelure under her right eye in the picture is her stucco-like foundation being plastered on so thickly that it has formed a wrinkly skin or that from using such thick make-up everyday, her skin is in really poor condition and prematurely wrinkled for 33! We know she filters and face tunes her face (her eyes are much smaller and the skin around them more craggy) as evidenced in pictures other people have taken of her.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2386431

Trying to work out if that craquelure under her right eye in the picture is her stucco-like foundation being plastered on so thickly that it has formed a wrinkly skin or that from using such thick make-up everyday, her skin is in really poor condition and prematurely wrinkled for 33! We know she filters and face tunes her face (her eyes are much smaller and the skin around them more craggy) as evidenced in pictures other people have taken of her.
And even with eyes like piss holes in the snow she still covers herself in makeup. They will never recover if you keep wearing makeup Louise. No need to pay a doctor to tell you the exact same.
---
That green paint looks like Shrek has had a violent sneezing fit.

• Haha
What the duck have I just watched? Ryan jumping onto a beam and thrusting against the ceiling. He SO obviously doesn't get any action.

I do actually think he does this tit on purpose now because they both read here and they know how much it sickens everyone!

Screenshot_20230817-195808_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.